Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was curious as to what the Travel Trolls plans were. (Remember the whiteboard?) Don't ask how, but I managed to get a sneak peek.

danny deleto plans.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an absolute bitch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little bitch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like shit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OwnGoal

What a disgusting lazy pair of piss heads these 2 are. Has anyone else noticed the 2 toilet cassettes under the van baking and fermenting away. So only when they have filled all 3 cassettes Deleto walks a 100 yards to empty them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

throwlightonliars

Showing her true colours with those replies, I go between hating her and feeling sorry for her but after that, I'm sticking with hate
I am the same as you ❤ - for the most part I think she lacks empathy and sympathy and is self centred - but occasionally I feel sorry for her but lately Ive been thinking she puts on the little girl lost voice and she has been showing her true colours. Her handling of the latest video has sealed the deal for me - shocking & disrespectful and her answers to the comments have made it worse 😡. I’m not going to blame Dan as she’s a full blown adult and should know right from wrong and if she doesn’t she shouldn’t be on YouTube 🙄. Totally my viewpoint x

Reactions: 13

Roofus

s-l1600.png

Merch-wise my advice for be play to your strengths.

A branded choddy box would be sweet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for starting a new thread :D

See Dan's new rant? After he made such a fuss about not doing reviews any more, he's back to doing reviews. It's hard to take career advice from a man in an inflatable awning seriously.

• Haha

Roofus

'How much are sponges normally, 3 for £1?'

'No they're usually 6 for £2'

💀

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
So Dan bought Mazzy those letters for her birthday?! What a strange gift.
He then suggests she do a vlog about them.
Hmmm sounds like he set her up to me and sadly she didn’t have the intelligence to work out just how badly this would go down with the viewers. Mazzy is much more popular than Dan and he knows it and obviously doesn’t like it.
I wonder if he originally bought them to do a vlog himself but thought better of it.

When my Dad died, I tied a ribbon round all the love letters to/from my step mum and him and asked them to be put in his coffin. I wasn’t tempted to open even one of them to read. It’s not my business. I couldn’t throw them away because they’d kept them for years so they went with him.

Reactions: 11

Roofus

Must admit I turned off Mazzy’s video today. She filmed herself ironing!
I don’t do ironing myself so I’m not going to watch someone else do it. Bizarre.
The hospital bag packing was very odd.
She can't be more imaginitive than to fart out her daily chores, I'm quite suprised she doesn't show us her taking a dump in the morning aswell.

I did a drinking game last night and had to take a drink everytime she said 'it'z kworlitee' on the temu junk video. They've not no integrity....

Got alcohol poisioning and am dead now.

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Mazzy does not have the emotional intelligence to deal with something as private as those letters, how very disrespectful.

• Heart

Sunny side up

I can not see them 4 lasting as friends. I know maz is well you know not bright but Dan the way he says things to her .useing the toliet while he new full well she's vloging in the shitty shitty bang bang . She that unbright she don't even know what he's saying to her..Dan got to be most miserable person I've ever known they both moan about everything not sure why there toghther no love there

WoodyKookaburra

Well she will be cutting all her hair off again when she gets back, when will she bloody learn! Looks all matted at the back already so god knows what it's going to be like in just a week or so.
They must get laughed at wherever they go surely, what with the way they dress and with the way they act i almost feel embarrassed for them and i don't even know the pair of tw##s.

• Haha

susanr

Did you hear what hd said some enormous guy was in front of him at the buffett and took all the cakes.fat shaming arsehole look at his gut all that drinking hes enormous .Then shes so ill a dr wants her to go to hospital vomoting all night but instead she went sunbathing unbelievable all that drinking catching up.4000 pound holiday plus spends and they never do a days work or support their children financially

puddleduck

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong please - For all the moaning about the writing and spelling, didn't she at the beginning say that the address on the envelope was Norwegian? So possibly the writer had English as a second language which she used a lot more coherently than Mazzy does as her first.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
View attachment 2863749

Social Blade says she is making between 51p and £8 a day from youtube ad rev and in my experience it's usually very close to the lower estimate...

I'd be highly suprised if shes even making £4 a day...

Realistically it's more likely to be £2 a day.

What is even the point?
I remember when she started her channel up again she said that she would tell the subscribers how much money she was making but insisted it wasn’t much. She never did tell them !

Martin from Butlers Empire showed her how to do the Amazon affiliate links though so I wonder how much she makes from those?

Reactions: 10