Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said something else recently that was pretty close to racist (don’t recall what it was but they were sitting at the table in the van - she looked mortified). I’ve wondered what happened with Neil & Emma. Another friend couple they seemed to just take-take-take from. Do they ever do good for others?
He expressed his surprise that Ireland, England and Scotland now have "Black" leaders and back in 1980 no one would have believed that would happen.

"But I'm not being racist!"

He also declared "I'm not homophobic!" after he said he thought his new three quarter length jeans would make him look gay.

I suppose Mazzy's last attempt at giving back was the Christmas shoe boxes to the "Unfortunates," even though it was all cheap junk from Temu. Even the children of the Unfortunates wouldn't want a tacky Rock-Paper-Scissors egg.

They didn't say it out right, but it was pretty clear that the church they delivered them to wouldn't take them, so they ended up filming themselves filling the church approved boxes.

Reactions: 5
Thanks Judy5Cents, that was the remark I’d been thinking of. And thanks to the posting of Urban Van’s response about what happened between the four of them. Sounds like the Trolls used ‘em & dumped ‘em. Mazzy seems to have some semblance of emotional intelligence (if not other kinds) but he’s as callous as they come to others.

Well, as Mazzy is so fond of saying, the Travel Trolls are "gonna love ya and leave ya." Literally.

Reactions: 3
Me! Can’t believe they are now raffling off the dirty rust bucket! 🪣
Get yourself over to FB - support van lifers thread. Bloody insane the stuff wrong with that van.
Sorry for off topic but interesting comments about Urban Vanlife who we discussed regarding Dan and Mazzy.

Genuinely speechless, she's making a video of a box of letters she can't even read.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4