Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was excruciating listening to mazy trying to read those letters.
she said the writer was going on and on and on, in times of war, has she heard herself when Dan has to go and collect the mail?? Hardly a comparison to someone going to war 😡

Reactions: 5
What an absolute witch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little witch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like tit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Dan has let her do that video on purpose knowing it's disrespectful and she can't read joined up writing. A few weeks ago he was banging on about his new channel and was going to go through letters. They'll be some comment from her on the next video calling out all the haters, plenty of people are saying it's disrespectful.
I have a horrible feeling in a years time these letters will be in landfill.

Reactions: 8
Mazzy does not have the emotional intelligence to deal with something as private as those letters, how very disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What an absolute witch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little witch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like tit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.
obviously baggy ball face Dan wrote those comments as she couldn’t structure those sentences.

• Haha
Correct me if I'm wrong please - For all the moaning about the writing and spelling, didn't she at the beginning say that the address on the envelope was Norwegian? So possibly the writer had English as a second language which she used a lot more coherently than Mazzy does as her first.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct me if I'm wrong please - For all the moaning about the writing and spelling, didn't she at the beginning say that the address on the envelope was Norwegian? So possibly the writer had English as a second language which she used a lot more coherently than Mazzy does as her first.
She’s turned comments off so we can’t view them now. Lol

Reactions: 4
Showing her true colours with those replies, I go between hating her and feeling sorry for her but after that, I'm sticking with hate

Reactions: 7
obviously baggy ball face Dan wrote those comments as she couldn’t structure those sentences.
That’s definitely her style of speaking so she did write them and probably while she was drunk!

The Butlers are doing a vlog tonight about people trolling, so Dan & Mazzy will do one next 🙄

Well said😍 couldn't have put it better myself 😊

Reactions: 2
So Dan bought Mazzy those letters for her birthday?! What a strange gift.
He then suggests she do a vlog about them.
Hmmm sounds like he set her up to me and sadly she didn’t have the intelligence to work out just how badly this would go down with the viewers. Mazzy is much more popular than Dan and he knows it and obviously doesn’t like it.
I wonder if he originally bought them to do a vlog himself but thought better of it.

When my Dad died, I tied a ribbon round all the love letters to/from my step mum and him and asked them to be put in his coffin. I wasn’t tempted to open even one of them to read. It’s not my business. I couldn’t throw them away because they’d kept them for years so they went with him.

Reactions: 11
Showing her true colours with those replies, I go between hating her and feeling sorry for her but after that, I'm sticking with hate
I am the same as you ❤ - for the most part I think she lacks empathy and sympathy and is self centred - but occasionally I feel sorry for her but lately Ive been thinking she puts on the little girl lost voice and she has been showing her true colours. Her handling of the latest video has sealed the deal for me - shocking & disrespectful and her answers to the comments have made it worse 😡. I’m not going to blame Dan as she’s a full blown adult and should know right from wrong and if she doesn’t she shouldn’t be on YouTube 🙄. Totally my viewpoint x

Reactions: 13
I am the same as you ❤ - for the most part I think she lacks empathy and sympathy and is self centred - but occasionally I feel sorry for her but lately Ive been thinking she puts on the little girl lost voice and she has been showing her true colours. Her handling of the latest video has sealed the deal for me - shocking & disrespectful and her answers to the comments have made it worse 😡. I’m not going to blame Dan as she’s a full blown adult and should know right from wrong and if she doesn’t she shouldn’t be on YouTube 🙄. Totally my viewpoint x
Spot on!

Reactions: 6
Genuinely speechless, she's making a video of a box of letters she can't even read.

:ROFLMAO:
well said. I would feel sick if she had read my grandparents letters during the war. It’s disrespectful on all points
1 th people who sold them
2 Bo Selecta attempting to read them out
admittedly I have not seen the vlog nor will I. When are these 2 going to be held accountable for their actions. It’s going to far now. Pair of them are the dregs of society. I used to like these 2 at the start the travelling etc. then I got a bad taste in my mouth when Danny deletio was raising money for her father. Never to this day has he explained where the money went. The making “ART” out of bleeping pebbles then tried to sell them for £40+. Spongers the pair of them. 🤮🤮🤮. People who disagree with the, are trolls. However, they are the trolls themselves. Wish they would duck off 😤

Reactions: 9