Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the plan now is to rent a house again with money they make from product reviews…. Which he said 3 months ago they were now stopping doing!

You need provable income to rent a house, they don’t even pay proper taxes or have themselves on the electoral roll, how the hell are they going to rent a house!

Some gullible follower offers them one they are hoping is my guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What is wrong with people. Mazzy cooks dinner and does some washing, and everyone tells her how busy she is and she needs to rest! 🫣

• Haha
I was curious as to what the Travel Trolls plans were. (Remember the whiteboard?) Don't ask how, but I managed to get a sneak peek.

danny deleto plans.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must be lovely in the summer with a warm piss jug next to the bed, I wonder if he has to 'burp' them to stop them exploding in the heat?

Would love to see it in there at night with all the lights out infront of an ultra violet torch...

Also what's the benefit of pissing in a bottle when you have a toilet next to you that goes into something you're going to have to empty in the morning?

Where's he pouring it that saves him a trip with the toilet casette or an arm full of piss jugs on the way down to where you're properly supose to dispose of the unrine (in the day with everyone looking)?

Or am I being stupid?
---
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What a disgusting lazy pair of piss heads these 2 are. Has anyone else noticed the 2 toilet cassettes under the van baking and fermenting away. So only when they have filled all 3 cassettes Deleto walks a 100 yards to empty them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What a disgusting lazy pair of piss heads these 2 are. Has anyone else noticed the 2 toilet cassettes under the van baking and fermenting away. So only when they have filled all 3 cassettes Deleto walks a 100 yards to empty them.
He has nothing better to do all day why doesn’t he get off his a$$ and empty one when it’s full?

Reactions: 6
Yes I saw that, Dan basically offended any Christian’s who watch the channel by saying the Italians crucified Jesus , he was a YouTuber who had a massive following and he invented chocolate eggs! 🪺

Just generally totally disparaged Jesus and Christianity basically! As he was saying it I thought “oh tit the Christian’s are going to be pissed” 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I saw that, Dan basically offended any Christian’s who watch the channel by saying the Italians crucified Jesus , he was a YouTuber who had a massive following and he invented chocolate eggs! 🪺

Just generally totally disparaged Jesus and Christianity basically! As he was saying it I thought “oh tit the Christian’s are going to be pissed” 😂
Can’t help himself! baggy eyed prick… the John Smiths have destroyed what remaining brain cells he had! 😵😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t help himself! baggy eyed prick… the John Smiths have destroyed what remaining brain cells he had! 😵😵
He better hope he doesn’t have any Italian followers…. As he said they were responsible for crucifixion! Someone then wrote in the comments “I think you will find it was the Pharisees Dan”

Reactions: 3
Dan thinks he’s way more intelligent than he actually is.
Poor Mazzy believes it too.

Dan thinks he is a professional in every thing from home decor/gardening to racehorse training.
In reality he stocked shelves in B & Q and mucked out stables in some yard.
If this is not so, then prove it Dan, instead of shouting your mouth off at every opportunity.
If I was Mazzy I would have done him serious damage by now.

• Haha
Dan thinks he is a professional in every thing from home decor/gardening to racehorse training.
In reality he stocked shelves in B & Q and mucked out stables in some yard.
If this is not so, then prove it Dan, instead of shouting your mouth off at every opportunity.
If I was Mazzy I would have done him serious damage by now.
If I were Mazzy I'd wait until he fell into a drunken sleep in the awning,then I would pack up and drive off back to my family😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I were Mazzy I'd wait until he fell into a drunken sleep in the awning,then I would pack up and drive off back to my family😉
Perhaps that’s what her “hospital bag” is intended for - a quick escape… 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8