Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Qvc couple on latest vlog.....
Oskillating ?????
They have read what they have been told to on this latest review which he wasnt going to do any more of.
First time I've seen him use the "Includes Paid Promotion" heading on a review. Although to be fair, it didn't just include a paid promotion, it WAS a paid promotion, from beginning to end.

I have to give them credit, they put more than their usual slap dash effort into making this video. You could tell they'd planned it out and were following a script of sorts. There was even some evidence of editing!

Imagine what the channel would be like if they did that with all their vlogs.

Of course that would be too much like real work and cut into his "Me Time."

I was thinking if they ever managed to move into a house, they'd run out of content, but that happened months ago.

Reactions: 5
Mazzy seems to rely on Ol Baggy face to take her out when he sees fit, does she drive?? I'd be off out on my own like a shot and leave dreary Dan to fester with his John Smiths and Bird Feeders 🚗
She wanted to go for a drive and not go back to the shithole for a while but of course he said no😡probably wanted to get back to guzzle on his John Smiths w@#ker😡 I almost felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
@Rosiep2008 - I must admit I did too for a moment - she really didn’t want to go back you could tell… but her choice to be with him, it won’t get better that’s for sure - she faffs about and mollycoddles him too much, he’s like a bloody baby 👶

Reactions: 4
She wanted to go for a drive and not go back to the shithole for a while but of course he said no😡probably wanted to get back to guzzle on his John Smiths w@#ker😡 I almost felt sorry for her.
He's definitely controlling her.

Reactions: 6
I also feel sorry for Mazzy sometimes.
She made good friends with Emma, Lynn and even the Earnshaws but he fu**ed it all up for her.
She never sees her family (not often anyway,) and has no friend to chat with.
At a guess I would say she can't leave him because she has no place to go as maybe her family have tried to tell her he's rotten.
Any of you been here long enough to remember when he did that Land's End to JOG walk to raise money for her father who had been attacked? He never finished it and who knows what happened to the money.
Also Mazzy drove that motorhome and parked it between stints so she is perfectly capable but he has destroyed her confidence in everything.
Sorry for rant but I could go on and on so don't get me started 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Mazzy is embarrassed by Dan tbh.
When they went to Ingoldmells Dan started ranting about 500 migrants crossing the channel this year and he said most of the market stall holders were African.
Mazzy said she hadn’t noticed and looked quite embarrassed. She is certainly more self aware than Dan.

Reactions: 8
She made good friends with Emma, Lynn and even the Earnshaws but he fu**ed it all up for her.
At a guess I would say she can't leave him because she has no place to go as maybe her family have tried to tell her he's rotten.
Any of you been here long enough to remember when he did that Land's End to JOG walk to raise money for her father who had been attacked? He never finished it and who knows what happened to the money.
Also Mazzy drove that motorhome and parked it between stints so she is perfectly capable but he has destroyed her confidence in everything.
Mazzy owns the motorhome and at the beginning of her channel she went out overnight on her own,so she capable of doing it,but as you say he's controlling her and knocked her confidence....b@#tard😡 He just is an awful person🤮 I remember him doing that walk🙄 he done nothing but moan, and where did that money go🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just watched the oskilating fan video, christ she was acting like a victorian school child discovering electricity for the first time and not having to use coal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes I remember that. They were always deleting comments asking about the money raised!

And the Radfords plus the Rolling Rucks and go to those social events didn't they?

Reactions: 2
Yes she can drive.
Not sure if she can drive the motorhome, I think it might be too heavy for her license. Van spec says 4.5 ton. I might be wrong but you may need to do another test for anything over 3.5 ton.

Mazzy owns the motorhome and at the beginning of her channel she went out overnight on her own,so she capable of doing it,but as you say he's controlling her and knocked her confidence....b@#tard😡 He just is an awful person🤮 I remember him doing that walk🙄 he done nothing but moan, and where did that money go🤔
Oh wow I wasn’t around then, I only discovered them when watching the grifting butlers. I have seen a few other videos when they were travelling around Spain. I’ve never seen her drive so presumed she couldn’t. Wow how being with him has really shrunken her world!

Last edited:
Not sure if she can drive the motorhome, I think it might be too heavy for her license. Van spec says 4.5 ton. I might be wrong but you may need to do another test for anything over 3.5 ton.
There are vids of her driving it... not sure if she's legal 🤔

I'm not to sure on how the licence category go but I just looked up the spec on their type of motorhome.
Im sure you can only drive up to 3.4t if you passed your driving test after Jan 1997
I believe if you passed your test before 1 Jan 1997 you would have a C1 on your licence and can drive up to 7.5 tonne.
If you passed after Jan 1997 then you’d not have a C1 so it’s up to 3.5 tonne.

I think Mazzy is 44 so born 1979/80. If she took her test when she was 17 then she may well have a C1.

I believe if you passed your test before 1 Jan 1997 you would have a C1 on your licence and can drive up to 7.5 tonne.
If you passed after Jan 1997 then you’d not have a C1 so it’s up to 3.5 tonne.

I think Mazzy is 44 so born 1979/80. If she took her test when she was 17 then she may well have a C1.
If she's 44 that puts her 17 in February 1991 so possibly not got C1

If she's 44 that puts her 17 in February 1991 so possibly not got C1
I’m confused?! 🥴
If she’s 44 now coming up to 45 (I don’t know if that’s the case though) she’d have been born in 1979 and therefore would have turned 17 in 1996 which is prior to the driving licence C1 removal - just!

I’m confused?! 🥴
If she’s 44 now coming up to 45 (I don’t know if that’s the case though) she’d have been born in 1979 and therefore would have turned 17 in 1996 which is prior to the driving licence C1 removal - just!
You can see why they removed it now, just a bit too late by the looks of things