Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They needn't take suitcases when they fly on holiday, they can pack all their stuff in the bags under Dans eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg he sees a statue of Tony Hancock and said he was famous for The Birds film! 😆

Also he is very homophobic isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg he sees a statue of Tony Hancock and said he was famous for The Birds film! 😆

Also he is very homophobic isn’t he?
‘Birmingham got posh’. Crikey what a bigot Dan is!

These Travel Trolls are a dreadful pair of ignorant bores. The two of them are walking around with smart phones yet seem totally incapable of finding information about the sculptures and sites they come across. What is the matter with them?

Bozo Dan’s comments on the ‘Real Birmingham Family’ were shocking but at the same time predictable. We know Travel Trolls attitude to family is that you run off and leave it.

Shame on the Travel Trolls.

Reactions: 12
@Sunny side up --- do you mean guru and baby 🤔🤔🤔

'Ol Marty, on his last rant, took down their Amazon wish lists, so did the other family members channels. However, when you look at older slogs, the wish lists are still there.
Even the Butler's , don't have monthly subscriptions and a PayPal account just to give cash donations, 'to support' their dossing lifestyle.
They really are entitled pieces of work, they've made other campers on holiday, lives a misery. They've either had to be moved to another pitch or just left. Can't remember if it was trip Advisor or trust pilot, the complaints were noisy, drinking and arguing from early morning. When they were asked to keep the noise down, charmer Dan said no.

Dan is such a Neanderthal with his outlook and attitude, I'm surprised he can hold that camera to video and not dragging his knuckles on the floor while he's walking. What is he, 50, you wouldn't expect someone that age to have such ignorant and uneducated views .

The Butler's have these two to thank for their thread on here, but to give Marty and shazza their due, they are both very family orientated.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@WoodyKookaburra --- I may not have been clear when I said the Butler's had these two, meaning the travel trolls, to thank for their thread, meaning the Butlers Empire thread.
Until the Butlers visited the travel trolls, I don't think I'd heard of them, the travel trolls.
The Butlers had been flying pretty much under the radar on here until they visited the Nurseries and travel trolls.
I think that is when they (the Butlers) started getting mentioned on the travel trolls thread.
Please see attachment
@Suzesnooze thank you for the BE thread.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Big Bad Dan! This clown couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag let alone ward off belligerent muggers!

448460018_3734292283500275_1673029127939009648_n.png

Reactions: 7
There was a further comment on the wardens video from a person that followed Trolls for a long time and met with Dan he said that he was not a nice man. Campsite Warden must read tattle the comments have been removed now

Reactions: 9
No wonder they’re self catering as she never eats! Apartment looks tit and not even a sea view but I noticed he was about to tell us how much it was costing and she said no don’t tell them.

She can’t have their minions knowing how much they can afford to spend or they won’t donate!

Reactions: 15
@Suzesnooze ----- I thought that when she stopped him saying how much this and the Turkey holiday cost. Secretive regarding money but will share with the world sorting out her knickers.
I must give Mazzy credit, she wouldn't film the pool because there were women and kids there, Marty, take note. Even Dan stopped filming in Birmingham because of school kids around.
Probably their only redeeming qualities. 😁😁😁

Reactions: 6
Other half's over there at the moment, she's really hoping to meet them, they're her favourites... ('pair of c**ts' is a term of endearment yes?)

• Haha
Reactions: 4