Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does he think fixed his shoulder when he fell off his skateboard, what a knob.
With his diet of beer, fags, fatty food and lack of exercise he will need them in a few years.
🤣 he’s obviously forgotten about the shoulder that he milked for the saddos to donate to him.

He’s a knobhead !

Reactions: 6
Who does he think fixed his shoulder when he fell off his skateboard, what a knob.
With his diet of beer, fags, fatty food and lack of exercise he will need them in a few years.
He's a snidey piece of work!! the main reason he won't go to a Doctor is because just one look at those baggy eyes and the Doc would know a full blown Alcoholic when he sees it and ask him how many units a day lol 🍻

Reactions: 9
He's a snidey piece of work!! the main reason he won't go to a Doctor is because just one look at those baggy eyes and the Doc would know a full blown Alcoholic when he sees it and ask him how many units a day lol 🍻
Don't you have to show a council tax bill for the area to be able to sign up with a gp, I'm not sure?

Reactions: 3
Don't you have to show a council tax bill for the area to be able to sign up with a gp, I'm not sure?
when I moved a couple of years ago, i just gave my address to make sure you're in the catchment area - pretty sure there wasn't proof of address but different GPs might have different rules ....

Reactions: 1
What are the dates on her arm? Kid’s birthdays? Why is one out of order?

D2A7FB0C-90C1-4D40-A175-77F168B3B20A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You deffo need a proof of address to join a local GP. I did this recently and showed a bank statement. A motor home doesn’t have an address so he wouldn’t be able to join a GP surgery.

Also mazzy had to get tablets recently and she said “we have to go down to where I used to live to get my thyroid tablets I need”

That reply of Dans about the doctor was extremely rude though. I don’t know why people even bother to leave comments, he only shoots them down and tells them to duck off in a round about way.

Reactions: 5
What a disgusting lazy pair of piss heads these 2 are. Has anyone else noticed the 2 toilet cassettes under the van baking and fermenting away. So only when they have filled all 3 cassettes Deleto walks a 100 yards to empty them.
Yes....furking disgusting...no wonder rats hang around...so not only 3 cassettes but piss bottles aswell!
---
I'm sure she's nice but do you know that last vegetable that's left on the shelf when your shopping....
Laughing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
so the youngest is only 13 😮, must have been a lot younger when she abandoned them.

the 13 year old might not even remember Mazzy

Cheeky rude fecker 😡 he's a real nasty piece of work 🤬

Qvc couple on latest vlog.....
Oskillating ?????
They have read what they have been told to on this latest review which he wasnt going to do any more of.
They are an annoying scrounging pair of cunts....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two months ago.
You know he's talking bollocks when he opens his mouth
I did wonder how he was going to stop doing product reviews… he seems to make a lot of money by flogging bikes for thousands of pounds a time.

You can’t just boot that income away. They need it all for getting a house is my guess.

They both need to get jobs and stop scrounging

Strange how he’s never mentioned being anxious around people when he goes out with Jp. They managed an hour, well done babe! Well done my a$$ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute scenes in Skeg today.

Been to bigger car boot sales.

Reactions: 1
Mazzy seems to rely on Ol Baggy face to take her out when he sees fit, does she drive?? I'd be off out on my own like a shot and leave dreary Dan to fester with his John Smiths and Bird Feeders 🚗

• Haha
So rude! It says all over internet, nuts shouldn’t be given whole to ducks, they are fine if crushed however because otherwise they will be eaten whole and cause problems.

Attachments

• Wow
Mazzy seems to rely on Ol Baggy face to take her out when he sees fit, does she drive?? I'd be off out on my own like a shot and leave dreary Dan to fester with his John Smiths and Bird Feeders 🚗
Just said the same thing. He is controlling and she can't see it.
He will do even less now he has anxiety, (got no idea how bad that is for some of us.)
Just a lazy selfish, know it all b*stard that has stolen her confidence.
The Turks are going to love her and take the p*ss out of him.

What happened to the ghost hunting vlogs that were promised? All the gear and no idea!

Reactions: 4