Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 170732
For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I don’t watch 90 Day Fiancé so I don’t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

View attachment 170733
Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!
she probably doesn’t pay the 12 year old and said she will promote her & mention her on social media.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 170732
For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I don’t watch 90 Day Fiancé so I don’t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

View attachment 170733
Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!
The lips look good even though she's still got the liner on. She could have gone massive, maybe that's not the fashion in the US like it is for celebs in the UK.

Reactions: 2
Her comments about Corey and the “girlfriend” are so immature and passive aggressive, I did that tit in high school “she is beautiful, wish them the best♥“ it’s just such lies, she thinks she sounds so mature writing that and everyone knows it’s such BS (except her stupid followers that write about what a bigger person she’s being).
Also- so it sounds like Corey was sending more than 1 girl from this thread dick pics lol? Wtf

Reactions: 12
I came to say it looks like she has a moustche too! What in the actual duck!

I also think she’s going to be in a real bind finding a man. Her type hasn’t changed, (nice body, fuckboy type, tats, swag, etc.). Problem is, she doesn’t look like early 20s Tracy anymore and these guys don’t go for plus size ladies. They might consider it for the clout of her being insta famous, but it won’t last.

Shoulda stayed with Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He did pay for the wedding because she wrote in the comments years ago that’s how she was able to afford the wedding.
That’s how stupid they are a tv channel wants to document and film my wedding best bet they are paying for it and all of it!!

Reactions: 8
What’s the difference. They are both broke. Both have no job have no assets no nothing. It’s got to be the easiest divorce ever
according to her, the divorce is costing 35,000$ no idea why since they legit don't own anything. Corey sold all of his cars and "toys" and was starting to sell his sneakers.
She doesn't even have a pot to piss in. so trying to figure out why a divorce for two people is costing so much when they honestly have nada

Her comments about Corey and the “girlfriend” are so immature and passive aggressive, I did that tit in high school “she is beautiful, wish them the best♥“ it’s just such lies, she thinks she sounds so mature writing that and everyone knows it’s such BS (except her stupid followers that write about what a bigger person she’s being).
Also- so it sounds like Corey was sending more than 1 girl from this thread dick pics lol? Wtf
Its like the saying a lot of southerns use "bless your heart"

Reactions: 10
according to her, the divorce is costing 35,000$ no idea why since they legit don't own anything. Corey sold all of his cars and "toys" and was starting to sell his sneakers.
She doesn't even have a pot to piss in. so trying to figure out why a divorce for two people is costing so much when they honestly have nada

Its like the saying a lot of southerns use "bless your heart"
New member here! Actually been reading this thread without an account on here for months bc around January I noticed Tracy acting so strangely....went from wanna be perfect best wife & mom to seemingly neglecting her kids. And when I found this thread I realized that my suspicions were true! She’s never alone with the kids and I grew suspicious of wanting to know what happened with her & Corey. You guys are so entertaining hahaha. I had no IDEA she was photoshopping her pics till I stumbled on here. I was so shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New member here! Actually been reading this thread without an account on here for months bc around January I noticed Tracy acting so strangely....went from wanna be perfect best wife & mom to seemingly neglecting her kids. And when I found this thread I realized that my suspicions were true! She’s never alone with the kids and I grew suspicious of wanting to know what happened with her & Corey. You guys are so entertaining hahaha. I had no IDEA she was photoshopping her pics till I stumbled on here. I was so shocked!
It was obvious they weren't together because she wasn't posting as much. people were calling it out and she would ignore it. Tara posted a picture of them at some fair and made a comment about now people will stop saying they aren't together. a few months later she announced they split.

People also made comments on Corey's page saying that he should be telling Tracy she's beautiful in person and not just on social media and she would like those comments.

Instead of her speaking to him and actually trying to fix her marriage she just choose to throw it all away and run her mouth about him. Regardless of what he did or didn't do to her she really should be keeping her mouth shut. He hasn't once ran his mouth about her. I even asked him if he would ever come out and say why they divorced and he said he didn't know. (so I have a feeling he just doesn't want to hurt her or knows that she's a vindictive little troll monster and will withhold his kids if he ever mentioned why they broke up) I mean she already held those kids away from him on fathers day because "it wasn't his weekend" that's the kind of person she is. She's vindictive and spiteful, like a teenager who just got her heart broken for the first time.

It was obvious they weren't together because she wasn't posting as much. people were calling it out and she would ignore it. Tara posted a picture of them at some fair and made a comment about now people will stop saying they aren't together. a few months later she announced they split.

People also made comments on Corey's page saying that he should be telling Tracy she's beautiful in person and not just on social media and she would like those comments.

Instead of her speaking to him and actually trying to fix her marriage she just choose to throw it all away and run her mouth about him. Regardless of what he did or didn't do to her she really should be keeping her mouth shut. He hasn't once ran his mouth about her. I even asked him if he would ever come out and say why they divorced and he said he didn't know. (so I have a feeling he just doesn't want to hurt her or knows that she's a vindictive little troll monster and will withhold his kids if he ever mentioned why they broke up) I mean she already held those kids away from him on fathers day because "it wasn't his weekend" that's the kind of person she is. She's vindictive and spiteful, like a teenager who just got her heart broken for the first time.
So did he tell you the reason they are getting divorced?

Reactions: 2
So did he tell you the reason they are getting divorced?
No. I didn't want to push the topic. He did mention he wanted to try and work it out but when she posted the video of her in the car dancing and kissing that guy (he found out from someone else) he said he was done for good. and didn't care what she did. So she may have tried to do the typical "Im gonna make him jealous and want to fight for me" by doing those videos and so forth. It clearly didn't work cause he isn't chasing her. lol she's big mad, clearly.

• Haha
Maybe she shouldn't hide behind a fake account and just say why the divorced 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Definitely she so badly wants everyone to think he is the worst but all she has done is post sly posts and tiktoks dragging him but then saying " i am not saying why it ended"
Delusional

Reactions: 9
No. I didn't want to push the topic. He did mention he wanted to try and work it out but when she posted the video of her in the car dancing and kissing that guy (he found out from someone else) he said he was done for good. and didn't care what she did. So she may have tried to do the typical "Im gonna make him jealous and want to fight for me" by doing those videos and so forth. It clearly didn't work cause he isn't chasing her. lol she's big mad, clearly.
Wish I saw this video. Was she actually making out with a dude on it? She’s so tacky!

Definitely she so badly wants everyone to think he is the worst but all she has done is post sly posts and tiktoks dragging him but then saying " i am not saying why it ended"
Delusional
Shes a nut case. If she doesn't like people saying she's mean or she's a bully, maybe she shouldn't act the way she does. She needs mental help

Wish I saw this video. Was she actually making out with a dude on it? She’s so tacky!
She put the phone down while doing a live and then picked it up smiling, giggling & wiping her mouth.

How did I miss that video of her and this dude!! When was this? Anyone got a clip of it?