Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is DELUSIONALLLLLL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ girl PLEASEEEE she wanted blue eyes, thatโ€™s why she wore them during the duration of the show.
She has a youtube channel from years ago and she was answering questions from fans and her reply was the same about why she wore the contacts๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
I remember that. I thought it was pretty disgusting to scream those words! Ive always thought that Tara behaved a certain way with the kids while she was being recorded. I have always felt that she is fake. I remember when she was a "nanny". She posted about those 3 little kids ALL the time. There were some times that she was not so nice to them. So I always felt it was all for show! For me it looked like she tried to hard!

Also, someone the other day asked what kind of work Tara did since she is always around Trashy. I remember reading several months ago that she was having surgery. I can't remember what kind of surgery. Maybe Tara is milking the system and collecting disability due to her "surgery". Who knows with this Motley crew. They are all a bunch of Baciagaloops!
Holy crap I love u!! Do u watch the golden girls

Reactions: 3
Omg delusional fans lmao and Tracy liked this comment ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ girl plz. Go watch some of Tracyโ€™s Tik tok videos of her totally dissing him. IMMATURE AF.

mum,
View attachment 170577
Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ if someone ever did that to my kid they would not be allowed around them anymore. Thatโ€™s so fucked it.
Yeah but Iโ€™m sure Tracy has said much worse๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

That curl was created with a wand. She might have waves here and there but no curls. She didnt have curls in the baby pics she posted. Who is she kidding. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Exactly. That curl was prob from her braids. Itโ€™s not natural. She lies about everything. Notice when people ask her what eyeliner she uses, she never tells them. Every other beauty guru shares the brand they use. Not that sheโ€™s a beauty guru but please, humble yourself, Tracy.

Reactions: 8
She is taking the piss out of Britney Spears in her stories. It's just disappointing that she is making fun Britney who is obviously going though something.
She needs to look at her own mental health it doesn't seem the best at the moment so many higns and lows in one day I can't keep up. I hope she gets the help she needs for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh. That fake accent ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ. How can she choose beauty over success??? How can ANYBODY choose beauty over success???? Thatโ€™s insane. And sheโ€™s really pretty without the excessive filtering and blurring here. If she could just take a screenshot from these videos and share them unedited, sheโ€™s actually such a beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg delusional fans lmao and Tracy liked this comment ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ girl plz. Go watch some of Tracyโ€™s Tik tok videos of her totally dissing him. IMMATURE AF.
View attachment 170577
who are these sheep? Are the blind? Did they not see the tik tok of her and Sammy bashing him? Or the running over him and his new gf with a car? Or all the slide side ways comments about how heโ€™s a crappy father?

Omg I guess I just got blocked from her tik tok because I made a comment about it NOT being 3 under 3 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I got videos & photos ๐Ÿ˜–

What the duck is she smoking?!
Thats some bleeping "woe is me bullshit" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Is there a date for these photos? When did he send them? Did anyone say they were seriously dating yet? and I also know guys that send pics of themselves so this isnโ€™t crazy to me.

Reactions: 2
60D40987-82BA-4CAD-A86C-C1CC95C7C12A.jpeg

For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I donโ€™t watch 90 Day Fiancรฉ so I donโ€™t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

A943BFB3-738C-4E81-A06C-39F9E72CD17B.jpeg

Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a date for these photos? When did he send them? Did anyone say they were seriously dating yet? and I also know guys that send pics of themselves so this isnโ€™t crazy to me.
They were around the end of May beginning of June. They were def old photos and he ended up sending a grimmy ass "spanking the pork" while in an old school gold shower.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So many Tiktoks today. Where are the kids????!! Oh, and the filters and blurring are back again. I spoke too soon. What an irredeemable hot mess ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
exactly. Just another lie to try and be the best mom and focus on her kids. Why the duck did it take her over 5 years to be โ€œworking on being the best role model for her kidsโ€
She should have been doing that since day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They were around the end of May beginning of June. They were def old photos and he ended up sending a grimmy ass "spanking the pork" while in an old school gold shower.

Wow how gross. Wonder if he was with his new girl then. She probably deserves to know. I just think they both need therepy, he obviously struggles with the loss of his dad and going through a divorce must be hard for them both and the kids. They probably need to stay single until they sort their tit out.
Her thinking all men are tit is not a good way to think or pass on to her kids. Sure there are tit men but there are also tit women. ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 6
View attachment 170732
For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I donโ€™t watch 90 Day Fiancรฉ so I donโ€™t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

View attachment 170733
Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!
I'll say it again. One more centimeter and she's basically drawing those lips well into her nose. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow how gross. Wonder if he was with his new girl then. She probably deserves to know. I just think they both need therepy, he obviously struggles with the loss of his dad and going through a divorce must be hard for them both and the kids. They probably need to stay single until they sort their tit out.
Her thinking all men are tit is not a good way to think or pass on to her kids. Sure there are tit men but there are also tit women. ๐Ÿ˜’
She really just urks me and Corey. Like I get it he lost his dad ive seen death of a family's member change people into someone they arent.
So I get why he is totally different since his dad's passing, but tracy not understanding his pain is terrible.
Her mind set of men aren't tit is so nice to pass on to her son and her two daughters. Skylar being the shy little girl she is doesnt need her mothers crappy ass mindset. And Jayda, oh the girl is one firey soul to not be messed with. I love her attitude. Just hope they grow up to be amazing young adults

I'll say it again. One more centimeter and she's basically drawing those lips well into her nose. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She draws the line onto of her actual lip ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ girl stop. Its not a cute look...like at all. Blend your makeup girl

She really just urks me and Corey. Like I get it he lost his dad ive seen death of a family's member change people into someone they arent.
So I get why he is totally different since his dad's passing, but tracy not understanding his pain is terrible.
Her mind set of men aren't tit is so nice to pass on to her son and her two daughters. Skylar being the shy little girl she is doesnt need her mothers crappy ass mindset. And Jayda, oh the girl is one firey soul to not be messed with. I love her attitude. Just hope they grow up to be amazing young adults

She draws the line onto of her actual lip ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ girl stop. Its not a cute look...like at all. Blend your makeup girl

Agreed I hope they do too because that is all that should matter to them both is their wonderful kids.