Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I miss that video of her and this dude!! When was this? Anyone got a clip of it?
Shes a nut case. If she doesn't like people saying she's mean or she's a bully, maybe she shouldn't act the way she does. She needs mental help

She put the phone down while doing a live and then picked it up smiling, giggling & wiping her mouth.
I missed it too 😩 how long ago was it?

Ewwww wiping her mouth 🤢 that is just sooooo gross to me. She probably wiped away her overdrawn butthole looking lips and the guy started to realize it was all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No. I didn't want to push the topic. He did mention he wanted to try and work it out but when she posted the video of her in the car dancing and kissing that guy (he found out from someone else) he said he was done for good. and didn't care what she did. So she may have tried to do the typical "Im gonna make him jealous and want to fight for me" by doing those videos and so forth. It clearly didn't work cause he isn't chasing her. lol she's big mad, clearly.
I’m starting to think it’s something Tracy did bc it was truly him/him cheating on her, I feel like she would have already told us on IG

Reactions: 6
Just looking at the princess armour shite she promotes ... the gown doesn’t even do up on her like it shows in the photo and can we just look at that photoshop job 🤣😂 it’s like she’s just gone on paint and drawn herself a new figure lmaoooo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait! Did Corey take her car? Did they only have one?
Lol picturebookedits is definitely Tracy....I can’t believe this broad really expected his sisters to tell Tracy about this possible gf. It’s not their place to tell her, I applaud them for that. Corey and Tracy need to put their grown up pants on and have a conversation.
she trolls herself too I’m sorry she’s not relevant enough to have as many hating Comments like she does she’s always been a troll 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

she probably doesn’t pay the 12 year old and said she will promote her & mention her on social media.
Maybe now she can pay it forward with her Venmo money and actually pay or too the little girl who does her nails lol doubt it tho

I’m rewatching jerseylicious and I’m on the final series.. and I’m shocked at how much weight she gained between the first and last season... this picture is of her just after the scene where Corey says “I think we need to get into shape for the wedding” 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New member here! Actually been reading this thread without an account on here for months bc around January I noticed Tracy acting so strangely....went from wanna be perfect best wife & mom to seemingly neglecting her kids. And when I found this thread I realized that my suspicions were true! She’s never alone with the kids and I grew suspicious of wanting to know what happened with her & Corey. You guys are so entertaining hahaha. I had no IDEA she was photoshopping her pics till I stumbled on here. I was so shocked!
Welcome!

I’m rewatching jerseylicious and I’m on the final series.. and I’m shocked at how much weight she gained between the first and last season... this picture is of her just after the scene where Corey says “I think we need to get into shape for the wedding” 🤣🤣🤣
I stopped watching that show when Oliva kicked her in the head and Tracy was on the ground, i swear i saw her eyes and lip twitch like she was still conscious

No surprise here, Corey doesn't have his kids once again.

She needs to let him see his children.

I stopped watching that show when Oliva kicked her in the head and Tracy was on the ground, i swear i saw her eyes and lip twitch like she was still conscious

No surprise here, Corey doesn't have his kids once again.

She needs to let him see his children.
She was 1000% aware of what was going on! She made out that Olivia kicked her in the head whilst she was unconscious when what I saw on film was Tracy sat up then Olivia kicked her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol picturebookedits is definitely Tracy....I can’t believe this broad really expected his sisters to tell Tracy about this possible gf. It’s not their place to tell her, I applaud them for that. Corey and Tracy need to put their grown up pants on and have a conversation.
I don’t understand why she would think they would tell her. Who even knows if Tara knew. She wasn’t there and since she’s closer to Tracy maybe she didn’t know purposely. Corey lives with raven and they seem to have a very close relationship. It’s no ones business to say anything but him and if his kids aren’t around then she doesn’t have to know.

Reactions: 9
I came to say it looks like she has a moustche too! What in the actual duck!

I also think she’s going to be in a real bind finding a man. Her type hasn’t changed, (nice body, fuckboy type, tats, swag, etc.). Problem is, she doesn’t look like early 20s Tracy anymore and these guys don’t go for plus size ladies. They might consider it for the clout of her being insta famous, but it won’t last.

Shoulda stayed with Corey.
You’d think her ‘type’ would have changed as she got older, especially now she has kids. I’m in my 20s and I sure as hell don’t fancy the kinds of guys I did a few short years ago and I know that as I advance, I won’t like the kinds of guys I do now. Before, I was about the looks, the ‘swag’, the mysterious bad boys etc. now I want an educated, hardworking, ambitious, mature man who’s left his partying days behind. For her to be in her thirties with three kids and still like the kinds of guys I liked in my teen years, that’s WILD! She should be looking for family oriented men who have good, stable careers and are ready to settle down and be there for her and her kids 100%. Not these duck boys who’ll hit it and quit it.

Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think it’s something Tracy did bc it was truly him/him cheating on her, I feel like she would have already told us on IG
I don’t think she cheated. It seems like they both have issues and are very immature. I think they met too young, moved too fast and couldn’t keep up with all the responsibilities in being an adult and taking care of 3 kids

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she cheated. It seems like they both have issues and are very immature. I think they met too young, moved too fast and couldn’t keep up with all the responsibilities in being an adult and taking care of 3 kids
They def rushed..having kids a bit too soon vs enjoying married life together to get their party out. Not saying parents can't party but do you know how hard it is to find a babysitter to be with your kids while you try and have a date night?
Id be lucky if my MIL would take my son so my fiance and I can have a date night. (Hasn't happened in a good year) we usually do family dinner date nights.
But anyway, yeah. They moved too quick. Cant imagine being 30, divorced with 3 kids. Yikes

Reactions: 14
I agree ! he just turned 30 and sky is what 5 ? I don't think at 25 he (or tracy) was ready to be married and then have 3 kids so quickly! I remember him posting something a few years ago too about him leaving his adult softball team that he seemed to love and be very involved in to "focus on his family" he was prob like 27? still very young at the time ...obviously was forced to do that.

She’s literally had more ME time in the past 3 months than I have had in my enter child’s life. He’s 2 and a half!
...but had the time to get botox with her kids there 😂 😂 😂 she is really playing up this 'single mom"thing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree ! he just turned 30 and sky is what 5 ? I don't think at 25 he (or tracy) was ready to be married and then have 3 kids so quickly! I remember him posting something a few years ago too about him leaving his adult softball team that he seemed to love and be very involved in to "focus on his family" he was prob like 27? still very young at the time ...obviously was forced to do that.

...but had the time to get botox with her kids there 😂 😂 😂 she is really playing up this 'single mom"thing
Right! And not to mention how irresponsible it is with the coronavirus still around. My son won’t keep a mask on so I don’t take him out. She’s out of her mind.

Reactions: 7