Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree ! he just turned 30 and sky is what 5 ? I don't think at 25 he (or tracy) was ready to be married and then have 3 kids so quickly! I remember him posting something a few years ago too about him leaving his adult softball team that he seemed to love and be very involved in to "focus on his family" he was prob like 27? still very young at the time ...obviously was forced to do that.

...but had the time to get botox with her kids there 😂 😂 😂 she is really playing up this 'single mom"thing
He said she forced him to quit softball.
Oh and I asked him, she wont let him see his children on HIS weekend bc he has a girl 🙄 the pettiness tracy has is disgusting. Thats her children's father she has NO RIGHT to hold them when its Corey's weekend.

Can't wait to see her get reprimanded when he tells the judge of her tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Right! And not to mention how irresponsible it is with the coronavirus still around. My son won’t keep a mask on so I don’t take him out. She’s out of her mind.
same I won’t take my two youngest out for that same reason especially if it’s not a fast trip.

I’m surprised she even showed her nails in this picture. They look awful!
Seriously why even tag them on those disgusting looking nails I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hoping the girl would tell her to come get them fixed and filled we know she loves her some free tit even if it’s cheap and last a week that’s money she could better spend on lip fillers and Botox. Why has she not been at her own home? I understand going for a few days To her parents but I haven’t seen her home maybe I’m wrong?🤔 someone said they think she’s dodging her landlord seems legit😂 who doesn’t get tired of being in their parents home for that long like after having my own home and family I could not survive That long staying in my parents house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and I asked him, she wont let him see his children on HIS weekend bc he has a girl 🙄 the pettiness tracy has is disgusting. Thats her children's father she has NO RIGHT to hold them when its Corey's weekend.

But according to her she pushed him to get gf and is happy for him... shes playing the shitttt out of her followers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
But according to her she pushed him to get gf and is happy for him... shes playing the shitttt out of her followers
Yup! Shes being a spitefully chunky monkey by holding his kids hostage. Cant imagine how sad those kids are not seeing their father.
Shes probably telling Jayda and Sky that he doesnt want to see them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s literally had more ME time in the past 3 months than I have had in my enter child’s life. He’s 2 and a half!
Lmaoooo shes a joke. Shes had her nails filled soo many times since this quarantine happened. Shes gotten her hair done, botox, and been out drinking with friends. She can STFU about no me time. That's all she has. Now that she has issues with the Epsteins all of sudden shes mom 24/7. Shes fake as duck and playing a poor me role. I'm sure shes withholding the kids now because of this new GF issue. We can see right through tracy we know the games you like to play.

same I won’t take my two youngest out for that same reason especially if it’s not a fast trip.

Seriously why even tag them on those disgusting looking nails I wouldn’t be surprised if she was hoping the girl would tell her to come get them fixed and filled we know she loves her some free tit even if it’s cheap and last a week that’s money she could better spend on lip fillers and Botox. Why has she not been at her own home? I understand going for a few days To her parents but I haven’t seen her home maybe I’m wrong?🤔 someone said they think she’s dodging her landlord seems legit😂 who doesn’t get tired of being in their parents home for that long like after having my own home and family I could not survive That long staying in my parents house.
I said she prob is hiding out cause shes owes money. LOL plus why would you get tired of being at your parents house when they give you a car to drive, food to eat, babysit your kids and probably give you money to spend. I know I wouldnt mind staying with them. LoL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmaoooo shes a joke. Shes had her nails filled soo many times since this quarantine happened. Shes gotten her hair done, botox, and been out drinking with friends. She can STFU about no me time. That's all she has. Now that she has issues with the Epsteins all of sudden shes mom 24/7. Shes fake as duck and playing a poor me role. I'm sure shes withholding the kids now because of this new GF issue. We can see right through tracy we know the games you like to play.
Well when you suddenly have to be a actual mom it must feel like the Epstein’s dropped her on the head🤣😂 being a actual attentive mom is like so hard😢 *in my Gretchen Weiners voice*

How pathetic! I knew she would do that! Typical Trashy can’t no one out Petty the Petty Queen not on her turf 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But What exactly is she modeling with this clown outfit ?? can’t even see a full picture of the Dress!! 🤡
The way she contorts that body with that same tired almost 90° angle to look thinner. And I cannot, canNOT handle the hair accessories. 1992 hip hop called and wants their style back. She looks ridiculous. She makes her kids ridiculous too with all these bandanas, turbans, giant purses stuck to them. And! People praise her for this style. I would die if anybody dressed my child this ridiculous and busy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well when you suddenly have to be a actual mom it must feel like the Epstein’s dropped her on the head🤣😂 being a actual attentive mom is like so hard😢 *in my Gretchen Weiners voice*

How pathetic! I knew she would do that! Typical Trashy can’t no one out Petty the Petty Queen not on her turf 🙄
He should still see his children regardless. He isnt a deadbeat. He has a gf...like what? The pretty in here is too much

Reactions: 6
Is this her fake profile to? One of the comments on Coreys IG post. If she’s going to rat him out behind a fake profile just get some balls and tell the story on your real IG. ☕
Oh she GOT THE TIME, what happened to being a mom 24/7 🙄

If its true that she is not letting the children see their father, then we know for sure that their divorce isn't final AND that there hasn't even been any mediation. If there had been some sort of legal agreement, Trashy would have to let Corey see his children. If not, she would be in violation of their agreement. She is such a dirtbag. The only people that will get hurt throughout this divorce, are those 3 kids. What a horrible mother. She needs to have her ass handed to her.

Reactions: 9
I knew Tracy would eventually keep the kids from Corey. I can’t wait for the judge to get involved @ bring in a mediator. Once that happened it’s on and cracking. witch gets on my nerves, the karma that will unfold. Oh and the I’m happy they moved on & he did good, is all for show incase the judge gets ahold of any of her BS posts!