Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got done reading the rest of the other thread. I do have to say whenever you guys call her a water buffalo I practically spit out whatever I'm drinking. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tik Tok video wtf I didnt know she was divorce Cant believe anything this Bologny says🤣
1563F3E4-357B-4C27-BF71-39B8DBA4EE2A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
very curious who she was driving with. It’s totally irresponsible of her to be driving without the kids in their car seats and to RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE PARKWAY. I live in jersey (I actually live 20 mins away from her). The parkway is so dangerous she’s putting her innocent children’s life in jeopardy. She’s so selfish it makes me sick
Are we neighbors? 🤔 I’m about 20 min southwest (mostly west) from her. And I always keep my eyes peeled for candid photo ops

• Haha
I present to you the water Buffalo,🤣🤣🤣 because you can never go wrong with a visual. 😅 I bet Maloney could doll this up really nice with her editing skills.
Yesss yess Tracy the WB lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girl better make a post thanking Daddy for paying for her AAA because you know she’s too irresponsible to pay for it herself. I ran out of gas on the parkway once too. WHEN I WAS 17. 🙄 idiot.

Commenting to be able to find!

Tray you should be grateful your kids are still in that obsessive I love mommy phase because once they can truly process things and see how other parents/families are....it’s all over! These poor kids. I don’t have human kids, my child has four legs and I’m (Healthily) obsessed with her. I cannot imagine not being crazy in love with my children one day!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8