Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ajsss

Wtf is this? She is so thirsty.
She actually makes me laugh out loud, ok so let’s break it down a little

1: working on being the best role model for my kids- this includes not speaking to their dad, blocking their other family members, getting her 5 year old to do god awful thirst trap photos and taking her kids to her Botox and fillers. One day her kids will look back at jerseylicious and see the disgusting scumbag she was hitting people and spitting in people’s faces. 🤢

2: show them the importance of financially providing- by begging for money online from strangers and having such shit credit you need to get someone else to help with the lease on your children’s home.

3:teach them special things and life lessons- yes like getting your saggy tits out with ‘grey sweatpants season’ to get some fuck boy dick is a fabulous life lesson. You go Tracy!

4: showing them what confidence looks like- by photoShopping 60lbs off your Body, editing your photos to fuck and taking your kids to get Botox and fillers. THE CONFIDENCE IS OOZING OUT OF YOU TRASHY!! 🙄😂

And lastly “be my own soulmate’... correct hun because no one else will have you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

MMBF

First of all, that Botox video is probably old. Do we really think she got the kids out of the pool, dried them off, dressed them, brought them to Hoboken, got Botox, drove them back to her moms, and put them back in the same wet bathing suits, and back in the pool? That makes zero sense.

Second I’d give her all the credit if that bathing suit picture was real. If she was like fuck it I have a big ass and cellulite and I’m owning it. That would be awesome. But that’s not the case. She’s faking this self confidence. Trimming down her waist and arms, smoothing the bumps on her ass, rounding the right spots. Then pretending to own it. Fat bodies are not gross. They’re bodies that deserve as much love and kindness as thin bodies. However her faking this body and tricking women into feeling bad about themselves is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ECC2020

Okay, I cannot be quiet anymore. If she is so concerned about other children teasing Julian about his hearing aids then why did she even go through with the Cochlear implant? Why put him through that? Because of your own narcissistic vanity? Deaf people do not view themselves as disabled. They have an entire culture surrounding the way they communicate with one another. I don't understand why she doesn't learn ASL. I'm fluent and had 4 years through HS. She could be fluent by now if she actually gave a shit. She should be immersing herself in the death community to understand it. Julian could have made the decision to get a Cochlear later in life if that is what he truly wanted. I don't have children yet but I have been a nanny for many kids and they were my life. She gives such a bad name to women, mothers, "Italians"... I could go on but I digress. That is all for now.
She didn’t even give learning ASL a chance before making that decision for him. You want to know what bothered me the most about her decision. She constantly said she wants her son to be able to HEAR HER say I love you. What Tracy doesn’t seem to grasp is that love is feeling. He didn’t need to hear her say it. He just needed to feel her love to know she loves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Aem0923

Chatty Member
when your ex wife is obsessed with the internet and being in the spotlight, yes it does speak a lot. He could honestly rip her apart on the internet if he wanted. He could also start is own podcast and spill ALL the beans. But nope he’s not doing that. He’s kept it all on the DL. Tracy sits there and says she’s not saying why they split. But she’ll sit there and play petty tik tok games saying he was basically a shitty husband and a cheater. Oooookay. I don’t body shame her on here. But the photo shopping is ridiculous!! She could be so real and so genuine on her instagram which would make so many other fans feel not alone in their own skin. But nope she chooses to lie, lie and lie some more.
The thought of Corey starting a podcast is hilarious. He can barely formulate a sentence on his instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lolita89

Just because Corey doesn't bash her on the internet doesn't really mean anything. He's a spiteful conniving coward. And apparently looks do matter considering most the people on here call Tracy a water buffalo. I think body shaming to that extent is immature. We can be honest about the photoshop but that's different than calling someone a water buffalo 🤔 when she drops the weight she will knock any bitch he dates out of the water.
She won’t drop the weight though. She’s a lazy slob who drinks like a sailor man and eats processed foods. I personally didn’t call her a water buffalo and I’m not one for body shaming but she needs to be honest about her true size and as a person she is horrible, I can bet my money she has called big girls worse names than a water buffalo she’s not a nice person.

Reactions: 27

MMBF

Hi Tracy! 3 UNDER 3 means that your oldest child is UNDER 3 when your 3rd is born. I know that’s so confusing. Those 3 words in “3 under 3” are big and challenging. But try hard to rub your two brain cells together and understand that you don’t have 3 under 3 and you never had 3 under 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mendy

Chatty Member
Id like to know what shes been doing while Tara cares for her kids and she does nothing but make stupid tik toks and thirst traps 🤣

Shes a nut job dude 🤣🤣 bitch has yet to post a selfie from her TV days. She has nothing better to do than read a thread about herself.
Did this chick just really say she's on call 24/7 in regards to her kids. 💀💀💀😳😆🤣🤣

Memo to Tracy
Level: High importance

You're responsible for the kids you had 24/7 because you're their mother.

Best regards.

Hopefully she gets the memo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Someone in the previous thread wrote that tracey had those kids cos they fit her life script at the time and i think thats sooo spot on. She seems to choose a theme and then scripts her life around it. Right now she seems to be in the single hot cougar mom phase and everything is about that. Before her life was all about being a wife.... but kids are humans not props! She cant just chuck them to the side now they dont fit in with her life! I wonder if shes the type to date a new man and neglect/leave the kids with other ppl to be with her new man. Esp if the guy is young n wants to be out partying and not helping watch kids cos that seems to b the type shes going after, young players who for sure have no interest in being a stepdad😣those poor kids
This!

The funny thing about her editing is,you can still see the blur.You can see where she made smaller lol.
Doesn't she remind you of a ventriloquist doll? These pics freak me out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Missyd

First time commenter! I just read all of the other threads over the course of 3 days lol.

I just wanted to say that I am HERE FOR ALL OF THIS!! Finally a place to vent and discuss Trashy Tracy without having to worry about being blocked!

i lived near their them in Staten Island and would run into them often. Tracy does go out in public looking like a hot mess. Messy mom bun, disheveled clothing etc. I think the only reason no one has posted a photo of her “in the wild” is because she is barely recognizable in real life. Honestly I used to recognize the kids first and then notice Tracy.

side note: Tara smokes like a chimney and I’ve seen her smoking right next to the kids at the 4th of July parade when Jayden was a baby.

Actually I'm glad you posted this because I always had a theory about her once I started to realize the lengths she goes to be fake as fuck. Its like she pretends to look like or portray a person she is totally not. I would catch a few ig comments before they were deleted throughout the years when she would post pics and tag where she was at but it was only pics of the kids and then a random selfie in the car. Sometimes a person would call her out for how she definitely didn't look like that on that day because they saw her there lmao. The one that stuck out was someone said yeah i was at the ice cream shop that day you were there and you let your kids run all over the store going up to peoples tables being bad as hell and that picture definitely wasn't from that day 🤣🤣 So I'm pretty sure she's a slob like you said most of the time. I think she will get dolled up here and there and take hella pictures and just posts the old pictures sporadically to pretend she looks like that everyday. She only really posts pics from chest up so you wouldn't know if its an old pic or not. She probably just posts old ass selfies on random days to fool people into thinking she is always done up. I get she has 500k followers so she's not going to post unflattering pics but she always talks about you need to keep yourself dolled up everyday and its not hard only takes 10 minutes and its important for your relationship etc. That's just fucked up esp when women comment its hard for them and she just says its not that hard. Just be real. Im a full face type of makeup girl with a toddler now and I'm not going to lie most days I don't do it and look like ass lol. Instead of shaming she could be like oh thank you but I have my off days too. Idk shes beyond annoying at this point.

Edit to say sorry that was hella long unintentionally lol

• Heart
  • Haha
At first I was going to say “she expects us to believe she posted that tick tok ‘just for fun’ the same day Corey ‘announces’ he has a new girlfriend?!”
But I realize that, yes, she does expect us to believe that. Because she has convinced herself it’s true. In the same way I would have when I was 15 years old. How is she still THIS immature?

Also: I personally cant let trashy’s awfulness cloud corey’s. He is a tool. Total simpleton. I could not imagine having to raise children with that man. And this Brielle person.. appears to be a thinner version of trash, but she also is getting into a relationship with a not-yet divorced, seemingly jobless Corey dad of 3 who lives with his sister. Way to go sis

But hey maybe she’ll be the white knight who brings non-paper plates into these kids’ lives tho

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Honestly she would have been better off not commenting at all. Then she would truly be unbothered. All the constant good for them, I’m happy for them bullshit shows just how bothered she is.

• Haha

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I need everyone from Jersey on this thread to try to hit up the beach in search of the water buffalo. I will venmo you the money for a REAL bikini pic of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23