Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics he sent me are from June 15th

Top picture I pocsted def was a gray couch like Tracy has but bottom picture was in a bath tub lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She is so butt hurt because Corey moved on. All those quotes and bashing him, she always thought %t shed move on first

Reactions: 7
Oh I’m sure her dad is paying whatever he can to get this divorce along. He prob hired the best lawyer too. Who knows if Corey can even afford a lawyer at this point.
What’s the difference. They are both broke. Both have no job have no assets no nothing. It’s got to be the easiest divorce ever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how long until she’s living at her parents house with the kids? I’m going to say 6 months.

Also, I never realized Corey had nearly a million when he met Tracey from a settlement. I always wondered how Tracey could buy so much crap. Plus all the stuff she would buy for her showers and the kids birthdays. Guess she blew through all that money?

Reactions: 10
So how long until she’s living at her parents house with the kids? I’m going to say 6 months.

Also, I never realized Corey had nearly a million when he met Tracey from a settlement. I always wondered how Tracey could buy so much crap. Plus all the stuff she would buy for her showers and the kids birthdays. Guess she blew through all that money?
He didn’t get all that money. He borrowed from his attorney and paid interest back he also had legal fees and the rest he pissed away. He didn’t get that settlement until after the marriage. I know this be one of his “close” friends leaked it one night.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He didn’t get all that money. He borrowed from his attorney and paid interest back he also had legal fees and the rest he pissed away. He didn’t get that settlement until after the marriage. I know this be one of his “close” friends leaked it one night.
Wow. It’s always people who have zero common sense who get settlements. I’ve known a few people who received money from a settlement and they just blow it all away. It’s crazy. If he had just taken whatever he received and put the money into a high interest savings account and left it alone. They wouldn’t be in this broke situation they are in.

Reactions: 8
She's seriously fckn insane.... Bat tit, psychotic, CRAZY.... How is no one stepping in, and saying something to her... I dunno, like, you're making a complete ass outta yourself, not to mention, this tit could be brought up in court, just shows how unstable she is. All she does is contradict herself.
She plays the modest, the humble. 🤣😂

There loyalties should lie with their brother, how can she snap at that. Who seen the comment where he commented on Brielles pic with beautiful 😘😍😍
Sooooo good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow how gross. Wonder if he was with his new girl then. She probably deserves to know. I just think they both need therepy, he obviously struggles with the loss of his dad and going through a divorce must be hard for them both and the kids. They probably need to stay single until they sort their tit out.
Her thinking all men are tit is not a good way to think or pass on to her kids. Sure there are tit men but there are also tit women. 😒
It’s no ones business to tell. I’m sure this girl is aware of what she’s getting into

Reactions: 2
View attachment 170732
For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I don’t watch 90 Day Fiancé so I don’t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

View attachment 170733
Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!
Especially when they are so old and the natural nail has grown as much. This woman does not have good tastes for nails and makeup!

View attachment 170732
For everyone wondering why Boom Bod would partner with Trashy. They clearly have high standards. I don’t watch 90 Day Fiancé so I don’t know who this is, but it came up on my Instagram explore page.

View attachment 170733
Another winning endorsement. Why would you promote those jacked up nails?!
Even with the filters and makeup you can see the injections. She will make her face a monstrosity if she continues.

Reactions: 4

I read he got 900,000 before lawyer fees. I know lawyers usually get about a third so that would put him at around 600,000. He probably paid for the wedding since her parents weren’t around.

Reactions: 5
Which half?? Hopefully not the broken one's that you've been hiding.
Anyone else think she looks older? I think she looks prettier bc it’s actually somewhat real but she looks like she aged. Drinking heavily? Not sleeping? No filter? Wonder what’s the culprit?m 🤔🤔🧐

Reactions: 9
Soooooo, I guess she's feeling Latina today. Next, she'll claim that culture as well. Sorry, but those pics are just not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read he got 900,000 before lawyer fees. I know lawyers usually get about a third so that would put him at around 600,000. He probably paid for the wedding since her parents weren’t around.
He did pay for the wedding because she wrote in the comments years ago that’s how she was able to afford the wedding.

Last edited:
Hi I’m new here and I’ve been a fan of the show for years. I don’t really have a problem with Tracy besides the fact that she thinks she’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. You can have self confidence but she takes it over board. Oh and also WHOEVER told her she looks like Demi Lovato needs a mirror because she looks NOTHING like her and I hate when she compares herself to her. I think tbh she kinda like a drag queen but that’s my option.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just love how she claims their (Corey & this supposed gf/chick) relationship was announced. Nobody announced anything 😂 it’s ALLLLLLL speculation! From a tag about an ugly ass boom box & eating s’mores at ravens house lmfao 😂😂 And that’s fine by me..I am HEREEEEEE for this tea☕! Let the spiraling begin!! I bet you that Tracy either read these posts on here & saw what was posted about Corey & this chick and then did some checking for herself or her little minions actually did detective work too & maybe sent it to her. And she automatically assumed they’re dating. I also bet that tracy assumed Tara & raven & their whole family knew about this girl & assumed they were hiding it from her. That makes sense to me as to why she blocked every single one of his family members & made her cryptic posts about loyalty. I guess she thought that they would stand by her since his family stood by her when her own family wasn’t around. You know it’s real when your own parents won’t come to your wedding. (Speaking of- did anyone notice that Tracy’s parents went to julies wedding in the DR? But not their OWN daughters?🤔🧐) Blood IS thicker than water, tray! That’s their little brother & I bet you they will protect him at all costs when it came down to it! Same as skylar & Jayden will protect Julian!!

I stg I hope this chick (Coreys supposed gf) is JUST a friend and makes tracy feel and look STUPID AF for acting a fool & jumping the gun!!! ITS NONE OF HER bleeping BUSINESS JUST LIKE ANYONE SHE DATES ISNT ANY OF COREYS BUSINESS. It becomes their business if the relationship gets serious - that’s how I see it as!! I’m a single mother & im not gonna introduce a guy that I just started “talking to” or just starting to date to my babydad from the rip to ask for his blessing or have this guy around my kid in the beginning!!! It’s a two way street tray- don’t forget that babe!! Running around, having dates with randoms- that’s ok for you, but the second Corey does something, it’s a bleeping problem. ONE WAY TRAY - new nickname babe!!😉😉 On the other hand, I also hope Corey moves on. He’s a bleeping idiot in my book and I’ll also call him a fuckboy too cuz he 100% fits that name 😂 The bullshit of tracy claiming that “she pushed him To get a gf” GTFOH..she must really think her followers are DUMB AND DENSE AF! How can you push your ex husband to get a gf when you “aren’t on speaking terms”🤔🤔 hm weird🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope they both move the duck on and do something productive with their lives & just make sure those kids are raised RIGHT - not making sure they know “snitches get stitches” and to “never steal your sisters boyfriend” or how to perfect your angles & take the perfect photo & I pray that she teaches her girls that they are PERFECT HOW THEY ARE & to be confident in their own skin no matter how they look- big or small! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY! Mommy is teaching those poor girls that beauty & looks are the ONLY thing that women can achieve in life & the only things that matter in life. what about EDUCATION & BEING SUCCESSFUL so that they can maintain and live a good life so they won’t need mommy & daddy’s help when they are in their 30s???? I understand things happen but like I said previously, I’ve fallen before & had to pull myself up & out!!! Struggled and cried myself to sleep many many times. But I’ll tell you what, that was one of my greatest life lessons that I’ve learned. And I did that tit on my own! And I take so much pride in that!!!!💯👑 I hope that tracy teaches them to be self sufficient as well. Cuz ya know Tracy’s parents “never taught her about credit and paying bills” and basically how to be a bleeping adult. But of course Mommy is teaching them & showing them that Botox is important & getting eyelash extensions is important 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just can’t. As a Mother of a little girl & as a nursing student pursuing my bachelors degree, this grinds my gears! Tracy, babe, please do better by your girls. Just because you didn’t succeed in life, doesn’t mean that they can’t! Please do better by your girls! Beauty & outside appearance isn’t everything! Having brains & being smart is sexy too!!!!!💯💯💯💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she looks older? I think she looks prettier bc it’s actually somewhat real but she looks like she aged. Drinking heavily? Not sleeping? No filter? Wonder what’s the culprit?m 🤔🤔🧐
@Birdhouse I was thinking the same and a little disappointed 😂 But it looks like she turned 30 2018 by a posted pic makes her 32

🤣🤣 Reading Tattle 💯%
2F0D606A-B03A-4BE2-8100-5CF8D924B88E.jpeg

@Birdhouse I was thinking the same and a little disappointed 😂 But it looks like she turned 30 2018 by a posted pic makes her 32( Just realized it was a pic of her sister 🧐

🤣🤣 Reading Tattle 💯%
2F0D606A-B03A-4BE2-8100-5CF8D924B88E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha