Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many new members each day. More people are seeing the light. We’re doing the Lord’s work 😂 😂
And i force myself to not post about it on her instagram when i see her bleeping badies lick her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Commenting to be able to find!

Tray you should be grateful your kids are still in that obsessive I love mommy phase because once they can truly process things and see how other parents/families are....it’s all over! These poor kids. I don’t have human kids, my child has four legs and I’m (Healthily) obsessed with her. I cannot imagine not being crazy in love with my children one day!!
She’s using them to cover up her body. Son’t be fooled.

This!

Doesn't she remind you of a ventriloquist doll? These pics freak me out.
She looks like the Saw mask in the first pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Only 1 car and the white truck was impounded
TY! What white truck? The one she was posting her text exchange with Sammy about? Like an SUV? I remember she was pregnant with Julian talking about her new "mom mobile." Was it that one? Impounded or repoed? Recently? Man I am so behind. 😂😂😂

I am still reading all of the threads re Tracy. A couple of months ago I was flipping through the On Demand menu and finally watched the final season of JL. Which made me rewatch some of the episodes in the previous seasons and then Google some cast members. I could not believe what I was looking at when I Googled Tracy. Rewatching the show brought back my intense dislike of her which has never wavered. Tracy has always been a flaming, hot mess and let's face facts: SHE IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE. She is a disgustingly vile human being and that is why Karma has bitten her in her ass and still has it's teeth chomping on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it strange that she supposedly left him 1.5 years ago and she's still so bitter. I mean seriously her tiktok of running him over, get a grip. Every other day or few days she posts these direct or subliminal messages towards him.
Is she going to be bitter for the rest of her life??? If she found someone I bet those posts would stop. I have a feeling any guy she's been with has either been shocked by her in real life or just hit it and quit it.
Plus I hate to say it, the type of guys she's into are extremely vain like her. Problem is she's chubby and they're probably not interested. I feel bad saying that but unfortunately that's how alot of guys especially her type are.
She always says she wants to be best friends with his new girl. 🙄🙄 Give me a break. She's not mature enough for that as we can see with all her bitter posts. Also who says his new girl when he gets one would want anything to do with her. She wants to control everything. Got news for her. She can't. She also can't stop him from dating who he wants.
Let's say this new girl is his gf or a girl he's dating. Would you want to meet Trashy after that tiktok she posted?🙄😅 I wouldn't. I'd think this witch is cra-cra...😳
Tracy has always been angry and bitter. She is NOT going to move forward unless she works on herself. She oozes negativity.

Reactions: 1