Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just going off what people are telling her?!??? So stupid. I thought Corey admitted to her or something but she’s going off what people send to her DMs. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and will ask the ex-husband (in this case Corey) if he was dating anyone..not just believe a random person. This just goes to show that Tracy wants people to feel sorry for her 😂
View attachment 170366
So she blocked all her in-laws over DMs from a bunch of strangers????? 😮 😮 Someone get this woman in a straitjacket ASAP! She’s a danger to herself and the world!

She actually makes me laugh out loud, ok so let’s break it down a little

3:teach them special things and life lessons- yes like getting your saggy tits out with ‘grey sweatpants season’ to get some duck boy dick is a fabulous life lesson. You go Tracy!
Don’t forget ‘Snitches end up in stitches’, ‘get the right angles’ and ‘don’t steal your sister’s boyfriend’. Very important life lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, so if Tracy only knows about Corey and Brielle via DMs, we can’t even say for sure that they’re in an official relationship! All people are going by are those few Insta stories and his comment on her selfie, which yes suggests they might be together, but until one of them posts a pic together and makes it known, we can’t say for sure. Maybe they’re just hooking up or something right now
Trashy overreact and cause drama. NEVERRRRR!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant with all her replys under her pics. This cow posts pics of her and another man in the back of a truck doing god knows what, but Corey just tags a girl on his story and all of a sudden it's the end of the world and poor tinkerbell is dying now cause of this heartbreak and lack of attention.

Get over it witch. You been talking tit about being single and looking for new dick and Corey is supposed to just ignore all that and accept it. WTF

Also she wants to teach her kids about finances but cant pay for tit herself. Always begging for donations. How about you put the phone down for 1 day a whole 24 hours and pay attention to your kids. Teach them something, interact with them.

Stop being up Corey's ass and this girl. You want people to believe your a good mom GET IT TOGETHER and stop with the stupid tictoks and stupid quotes about tit!!!

RANT OVER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She soooo badly wants to be a victim. Saying she’s focusing on showing her girls what it’s like to financially provide? By scamming people and taking weirdo “maternity” pictures in a swamp? Please. Showing them what confidence looks like? That confidence ONLY comes from your body and how many second hand Louis bags you own? I’m convinced by now that she’s a narcissist. Especially that she keeps saying things were or were not “announced”. Wtf is that?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Mother of "3 under 3" needs to grow up and get off social media looking for validation and sympathy from strangers all freakin day ! She didn't seem like she gave two shits about corey when she was posting her "thirst traps" alll day long and about how guys are constantly hitting her up...shes only "sad" aka MAD now that he has a gf...a year and a half later? Now that he has a gf tit is going to hit the fan she does not have the personality to keep everything to herself shes going to air allllll that dirty laundry soon. Shes already on a roll answering every comment someone makes about the new gf, never seen her respond to so many comments shes just sitting on her ass waiting for them to rolllll in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She soooo badly wants to be a victim. Saying she’s focusing on showing her girls what it’s like to financially provide? By scamming people and taking weirdo “maternity” pictures in a swamp? Please. Showing them what confidence looks like? That confidence ONLY comes from your body and how many second hand Louis bags you own? I’m convinced by now that she’s a narcissist. Especially that she keeps saying things were or were not “announced”. Wtf is that?
She refused to ‘announce’ what went down between her an her ex but is quick to announce a relationship that the people involved haven’t been even confirmed online yet. What a jokester.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's seriously fckn insane.... Bat tit, psychotic, CRAZY.... How is no one stepping in, and saying something to her... I dunno, like, you're making a complete ass outta yourself, not to mention, this tit could be brought up in court, just shows how unstable she is. All she does is contradict herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just seen her latest post.. considering she states she left Corey she’s quick to jump on the gram all of a sudden acting heart broken. What an attention seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't deal with her! It really is pathetic. Especially that no one in her inner circle is telling her how psycho she's being! I would be mortified! I hope she grows up quick because these poor kids are suffering.

I'm very excited to see what sh!t she tries to pull next ☕

• Haha
Who seen her story about her “naturally” curly hair.. it’s extension hunny and it looked more like a dry dread lock 😂

• Haha
Who seen her story about her “naturally” curly hair.. it’s extension hunny and it looked more like a dry dread lock 😂
That curl was created with a wand. She might have waves here and there but no curls. She didnt have curls in the baby pics she posted. Who is she kidding. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't deal with her! It really is pathetic. Especially that no one in her inner circle is telling her how psycho she's being! I would be mortified! I hope she grows up quick because these poor kids are suffering.

I'm very excited to see what sh!t she tries to pull next ☕
maybe that's why she blocked Tara ...because she told her shes acting crazy !!

Reactions: 6
i don't think she only blocked them because of the gf, she mentioned in the comments that she did it because she lost trust , something along those lines. i feel as if his sisters finally stood up for him and she snapped.

Reactions: 7
She's seriously fckn insane.... Bat tit, psychotic, CRAZY.... How is no one stepping in, and saying something to her... I dunno, like, you're making a complete ass outta yourself, not to mention, this tit could be brought up in court, just shows how unstable she is. All she does is contradict herself.
Notice she isn’t attacking her fans like she normally does. Only time she is being civil is when being asked about the supposed new “gf” but any other time she has a horrible attitude. Yep. She wants sympathy. She ain’t getting any from meeeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don't think she only blocked them because of the gf, she mentioned in the comments that she did it because she lost trust , something along those lines. i feel as if his sisters finally stood up for him and she snapped.
There loyalties should lie with their brother, how can she snap at that. Who seen the comment where he commented on Brielles pic with beautiful 😘😍😍

Reactions: 6
Tracy was laughing like hahaha they don't know he can hear you.
That makes me want to throw up. Can you imagine the crap she must say to him when his “ears” are off. That makes me so sad. I would have throat punched her. Your son being deaf doesn’t give you a pass to be an asshole to him.

Reactions: 4
Notice she isn’t attacking her fans like she normally does. Only time she is being civil is when being asked about the supposed new “gf” but any other time she has a horrible attitude. Yep. She wants sympathy. She ain’t getting any from meeeee 🤣
Did y’all seriously expect her to not be dramatic and play the victim? She’s been doing it since they announced the split. So she immediately started dating posting “sexy pics” going on dates making out with guys but Corey has s’mores with a girl and his sisters and the world is ending and she’s been so betrayed🙄 she’s a narcissist at its finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg delusional fans lmao and Tracy liked this comment 😒😒😒 girl plz. Go watch some of Tracy’s Tik tok videos of her totally dissing him. IMMATURE AF.
5E3AB037-BA4B-4306-9211-4375E95E3530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lmao. The high road would have been to keep your relationship off of social media all together. Announce their split and it should have ended with that. Too late

Reactions: 15
It's too much 😂 like dude, you were making out with some guy on your live, LITERALLY, posting yourself out, how many times, insinuating you were with a guy. According to you you left him, a year and a half ago. Wtf is it that she thought was going to happen. No man is going to sit there and be tit on constantly, and publicly no less, and keep trying or look at you the same. You created this whole tit show yourself. And YOU are the only one posting non stop your business, not him, so really you look fckn bipolar. End rant. 😂

Reactions: 13