Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s a moron. it would be 3 kids 3 and under not 3 under 3. And she can’t use that still. Sky will be 6 the beginning of Feb. My son is a couple weeks older than sky.
I am so glad I am not the only that has been bothered by this. Really. It's similar to the "their, they're, there" thing for me. I never really considered she wanted a trophy or sympathy for having "3 under 3". I'm Latina and a literal 3 under 3. Having kids like this is so common in my culture and not really something to brag about. My aunt had 3 in one year. Girl in January and twin boys in November. Yes, her OBGYN was furious. 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She actually makes me laugh out loud, ok so let’s break it down a little

1: working on being the best role model for my kids- this includes not speaking to their dad, blocking their other family members, getting her 5 year old to do god awful thirst trap photos and taking her kids to her Botox and fillers. One day her kids will look back at jerseylicious and see the disgusting scumbag she was hitting people and spitting in people’s faces. 🤢

2: show them the importance of financially providing- by begging for money online from strangers and having such tit credit you need to get someone else to help with the lease on your children’s home.

3:teach them special things and life lessons- yes like getting your saggy tits out with ‘grey sweatpants season’ to get some duck boy dick is a fabulous life lesson. You go Tracy!

4: showing them what confidence looks like- by photoShopping 60lbs off your Body, editing your photos to duck and taking your kids to get Botox and fillers and you. THE CONFIDENCE IS OOZING OUT OF YOU TRASHY!! 🙄😂

And lastly “be my own soulmate’... correct hun because no one else will have you.
Omg. Spot on. I wish she could see this. Someone that is brave screenshot this and send to her lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is this? She is so thirsty.
wait, I know someone here posted that Tracy could be a good role model if she started showing appreciation to her fans that comment nice things instead of attacking the ones who criticize her. If she got a job, and if she stopped editing herself, showed her real size and such. Now seeing this post, we know she def reads here. So...
Hi Tracy. Do better and stop posting edited “thirst traps”...do some soul searching and stop using your astrological sign as an excuse for your horrible behavior. Also, toss that black cami!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
wait, I know someone here posted that Tracy could be a good role model if she started showing appreciation to her fans that comment nice things instead of attacking the ones who criticize her. If she got a job, and if she stopped editing herself, showed her real size and such. Now seeing this post, we know she def reads here. So...
Hi Tracy. Do better and stop posting edited “thirst traps”...do some soul searching and stop using your astrological sign as an excuse for your horrible behavior. Also, toss that black cami!
She's definitely on here or someone she knows. Not even 5 minutes after I posted those screen shots of that guy she went on a date with his ig went from public to private. Might not have even been 5 minutes. Which actually confirms that's who it was she went with also.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Agreed with everything ESPECIALLY the black cami comment 🤣 she has been wearing that almost everyday it seems! Like damn girl at least change your shirt...she wears that cuz it covers her fat. It’s black and stretchy And shows off her boobs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s just going off what people are telling her?!??? So stupid. I thought Corey admitted to her or something but she’s going off what people send to her DMs. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and will ask the ex-husband (in this case Corey) if he was dating anyone..not just believe a random person. This just goes to show that Tracy wants people to feel sorry for her 😂
View attachment 170366
If she was really done with him, she wouldn't spend her days talking about him and would have posted a message asking to stop talking about it

Reactions: 14
She actually makes me laugh out loud, ok so let’s break it down a little

1: working on being the best role model for my kids- this includes not speaking to their dad, blocking their other family members, getting her 5 year old to do god awful thirst trap photos and taking her kids to her Botox and fillers. One day her kids will look back at jerseylicious and see the disgusting scumbag she was hitting people and spitting in people’s faces. 🤢

2: show them the importance of financially providing- by begging for money online from strangers and having such tit credit you need to get someone else to help with the lease on your children’s home.

3:teach them special things and life lessons- yes like getting your saggy tits out with ‘grey sweatpants season’ to get some duck boy dick is a fabulous life lesson. You go Tracy!

4: showing them what confidence looks like- by photoShopping 60lbs off your Body, editing your photos to duck and taking your kids to get Botox and fillers. THE CONFIDENCE IS OOZING OUT OF YOU TRASHY!! 🙄😂

And lastly “be my own soulmate’... correct hun because no one else will have you.
Wow!! Nailed it!! I’m surprised being around Raven and seeing the kind of mother she is that it didn’t rub off on her and seeing how Tara cares for those kids you would think she would realize all the things she does wrong. Not sure how long this page has been around and she reads it apparently so after all this time, now she wants to change It’s just not in her. Anyone can have kids but not everyone can be a good mom and dad. She should have stuck to being an aunt cause you can give the kids back to their parents lol

Reactions: 6
Wow, so if Tracy only knows about Corey and Brielle via DMs, we can’t even say for sure that they’re in an official relationship! All people are going by are those few Insta stories and his comment on her selfie, which yes suggests they might be together, but until one of them posts a pic together and makes it known, we can’t say for sure. Maybe they’re just hooking up or something right now

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what she’s been doing. You just said it yourself lmao

No one is an angel. Every single mother/caretaker/wife/husband has done stupid tit from one time or another. Tara is the best thing those kids have
L O L. Of course no parent is an angel and makes mistakes but LETS BE CLEAR HERE, I can sure tf say no.. no mother/father/caretaker/whatever has “done stupid tit” like MAKE FUN OF A DISABLED CHILD unless they have demons within them. That’s not normal. Don’t make it seem normal and like parents do that.. disgusting. I can see if she accidentally slipped up and responding to the child forgetting they can’t hear.. as something silly/stupid but not clearly mocking them knowing they can’t hear.

• Heart
Hi Tracy! 3 UNDER 3 means that your oldest child is UNDER 3 when your 3rd is born. I know that’s so confusing. Those 3 words in “3 under 3” are big and challenging. But try hard to rub your two brain cells together and understand that you don’t have 3 under 3 and you never had 3 under 3.
@MMBF 2 brain cells I cant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soooo back before I joined these threads I always browse social media and do any kind of random stalk sessions when I'm going to bed. I wish I had screen shots but I didn't take any because there was no reason at the time.

So back when she posted about that date in the back of a guys car bed. A little before that I noticed a guy had commented on one of her thirst trap or sexy selfie w boobs showing "look what you're starting" and she replied something like "am I?"

So I clicked on the guy and she was following him. Shortly after is when she posted those date pics. I went and searched the guys profile because it was one of the only guys that I had clicked on after he flirted with her that she actually followed. Sure enough he's got that type of truck. It's a Chevy Silverado and it's the same color truck from her story.

Shortly after she stopped following him. She also seemed to be making stories around that time with cryptic messages about making time and calling back.

I tried to go back and look for the guys comment just now but it's like finding a needle in a haystack and I totally don't even remember what month this was. Plus if she blocked him I don't know if the comment will still be there.

Anyone remember what month?

This is the guy his ig is public. I totally wish I had the screen shots. Of course I can't be positive this was the actual guy she went on a date with. The timing was just spot on though.

Side note while looking through his pics again I noticed he tagged himself at that Allegria hotel. This was a while back. He doesn't post often. Is that hotel a common place to hang out? I'm not from NY so I know nothing about that hotel.
I think he's seen this site.
😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This witch is DELUSIONALLLLLL 😂😂😂😂😂😂 girl PLEASEEEE she wanted blue eyes, that’s why she wore them during the duration of the show.
My hairstylist was invited to a taping of the show and actually said the same thing about her eyes. she said that because of the lights and cameras you couldnt see her eye color. IDK She also said everyone on the set was really nice except for Alexa.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yup, couple of months back Tracy & Tara went live drunk while the kids were in bed.
My heart broke a little reading that. The fact his mother Kiki’d along with.. VILE. And whoever justified it in this thread as “parents do stupid tit all the time” uhhh.. no. That’s not just “stupid tit

Reactions: 13
I think he's seen this site.
😉
Oh tit! Ctfu! He's still friends with her on fb. What's he got to hide?? I never commented on his pics. Maybe he's ashamed of her fupa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments, so she left him?🤔 a year and a half ago. Ok so he tags someone...and starts acting like they barely got separated posting all these sad quotes and videos.
And btw,this 3 under 3 gets on my nerves, she admits their actual age, we're in the present Maloney. Why keep bringing the 3 under 3l????! I'm surprised she didnt get a 3 under 3 tattoo.🤦🏼‍♀️
The kids would be 20 and Tracy would still be screaming ‘3 under 3’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember the Julian thing.
And on the live, Tracy read the comments to Tara about people complaining she was being mean to Julian and I think it she responded “well he can’t hear her”. Really sad

I could just imagine someone asking Skylar, so what did you do this week? And her response would be, well I went to put my mom to her Botox and filler appointment, then i photographed her in a bathing suit

• Haha