Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it wasn’t confirmed anywhere that she’s his gf. I think there would be a post of them together on his or her profile. Yes he tagged her and yeah she was hanging with raven & Emory but that’s it. I think Tracy is saying she is out of anger and immaturity. I Don’t believe she met the kids and don’t think it’ll be anytime soon, least till divorce is final. The whole blocking thing I don’t get, well I do because once again her immaturity, I feel that was out of anger and hurt because maybe Tracy wasn’t told before hand that they hung out? Now Tara I’m saddened and shocked being she is such a big part of Tracy & kids lives. Don’t think Tara has met her or think she would unless it gets serious and Brielle meets the kids. BUT dying to see if Tara posts anything pertaining to it.
Thats disgusting

Reactions: 1
The two guys Sammy and Tracy were with a few weeks ago are:

John_rosko_designs

And

Nigeljohn22

idk which was for who, they’re both from Hoboken area.

I messaged the first guy and said are you dating Tracy and he said “Huh???” Lol. He’s public. The other guy won’t accept my request.

🍵
Pretty sure one of the guys is gay. Trashy posted something with him and said something along the kinds of “gentleman he’s single”

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure one of the guys is gay. Trashy posted something with him and said something along the kinds of “gentleman he’s single”
The gay gentleman is a different guy. These two guys are straight to my knowledge. The Nigeljohn guy also bailed on them at the end of the night. I don't think she got any weiner that night. I think the guy was like uh no thanks lol. Guy in picture is the gay gentleman.

Ctfu the guy I screen shot Chris Nesci just changed his profile to private. It's been public since months ago when he first commented on her pic. Ohhhhh there's spys or Trashy herself in here. This must be the guy she's still messing with. Bingo. We found him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The gay gentleman is a different guy. These two guys are straight to my knowledge. The Nigeljohn guy also bailed on them at the end of the night. I don't think she got any weiner that night. I think the guy was like uh no thanks lol. Guy in picture is the gay gentleman.

Ctfu the guy I screen shot Chris Nesci just changed his profile to private. It's been public since months ago when he first commented on her pic. Ohhhhh there's spys or Trashy herself in here. This must be the guy she's still messing with. Bingo. We found him.
And she goes crazy and blocks everyone when Corey tags a girl and is hanging out with his family. I didn’t see his kids there which would make more sense. How is this Tara and ravens fault that he met someone else and started bringing her around. And I didn’t see that Tara was even there so who knows if she even knew he had company

Reactions: 6
Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well
what the duck did I just read? That real life happened!? That’s repulsive!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And she goes crazy and blocks everyone when Corey tags a girl and is hanging out with his family. I didn’t see his kids there which would make more sense. How is this Tara and ravens fault that he met someone else and started bringing her around. And I didn’t see that Tara was even there so who knows if she even knew he had company
Right and she's out there hoeing around and making tiktoks of running over her ex and expecting them to be on her side. Along with trying to get her followers to feel bad for her and frauding people on Venmo. 😑 Hi trashy 👋👋have him block his fb friends list too.

Attachments

The comments, so she left him?🤔 a year and a half ago. Ok so he tags someone...and starts acting like they barely got separated posting all these sad quotes and videos.
And btw,this 3 under 3 gets on my nerves, she admits their actual age, we're in the present Maloney. Why keep bringing the 3 under 3l????! I'm surprised she didnt get a 3 under 3 tattoo.🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Tracy! 3 UNDER 3 means that your oldest child is UNDER 3 when your 3rd is born. I know that’s so confusing. Those 3 words in “3 under 3” are big and challenging. But try hard to rub your two brain cells together and understand that you don’t have 3 under 3 and you never had 3 under 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SHE isn’t raven friend ...
and trashy is so bother by it .... she likes to have control of situations and this is something she doesn’t have control over... explains why she unfollowed Coreys sisters on IG ...
she probably saying how dare they accept this girl and hang out with her ...
witch needs a wake up call!!!

Her daddy is paying for her .. her car was taken from her and now she drives her mommy’s car ....
For real? And she’s mooching off people on Venmo? What a bleeping piece of trash.

Wtf is this? She is so thirsty.
what a crazy ass witch. Is she a good role model to her girls taking them to get bleeping botox. She isnt financially independent herself, what is she going to teach them? She is so focused on getting hammered, hanging out, what have you accomplished in life besides being on damn tv show. Her parents must have seen this a mile away. She is the biggest damn catfish on instagram. I love Raven for not dealing with her sht. By the way, Raven is an amazing, amazing, mother. She spends time with her children and husband instead of wanting to hang out and party with friends. You arent a mom of 3 under 3, youre just a lazy whale that lives in a fantasy world. When you lie so much about who and what you are, soon enough, you will start believing the lies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah Skylar is about to be 6 in feb I remember this as she’s a month older than my daughter I think maybe it’s Jayden who’s about to be 4 on her birthday although I’m not too sure
she’s a moron. it would be 3 kids 3 and under not 3 under 3. And she can’t use that still. Sky will be 6 the beginning of Feb. My son is a couple weeks older than sky.

Reactions: 3
So she’s just going off what people are telling her?!??? So stupid. I thought Corey admitted to her or something but she’s going off what people send to her DMs. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and will ask the ex-husband (in this case Corey) if he was dating anyone..not just believe a random person. This just goes to show that Tracy wants people to feel sorry for her 😂
3F7393EB-3D8A-4133-AFB4-D24EB3A4B5B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her latest video posted. How freaking cringey! She will post anything that involves showing her face and boobs. Sure post a video with sad music and stare at the camera lookin stupid as hell. I just cannot with her lmao yet I can’t look away. She spiraling downhill.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is this? She is so thirsty.
She actually makes me laugh out loud, ok so let’s break it down a little

1: working on being the best role model for my kids- this includes not speaking to their dad, blocking their other family members, getting her 5 year old to do god awful thirst trap photos and taking her kids to her Botox and fillers. One day her kids will look back at jerseylicious and see the disgusting scumbag she was hitting people and spitting in people’s faces. 🤢

2: show them the importance of financially providing- by begging for money online from strangers and having such tit credit you need to get someone else to help with the lease on your children’s home.

3:teach them special things and life lessons- yes like getting your saggy tits out with ‘grey sweatpants season’ to get some duck boy dick is a fabulous life lesson. You go Tracy!

4: showing them what confidence looks like- by photoShopping 60lbs off your Body, editing your photos to duck and taking your kids to get Botox and fillers. THE CONFIDENCE IS OOZING OUT OF YOU TRASHY!! 🙄😂

And lastly “be my own soulmate’... correct hun because no one else will have you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well
Omg 😳 if someone ever did that to my kid they would not be allowed around them anymore. That’s so fucked it.

Reactions: 3