Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well
Exactly. Even just for supporting Tracy, she is!

Definitely not raven friend and Corey has been seeing her for months.. trashy is just salty she’s met the family already and she didn’t ..
Excellent!! So that's a serious relationship?

Reactions: 2
The two guys Sammy and Tracy were with a few weeks ago are:

John_rosko_designs

And

Nigeljohn22

idk which was for who, they’re both from Hoboken area.

I messaged the first guy and said are you dating Tracy and he said “Huh???” Lol. He’s public. The other guy won’t accept my request.

🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like how Tracy is the one telling everyone Corey has a new gf when he hasn't even posted a pic of her & him together yet.... let's see how long it lasts, the new chick might not be able to deal with all the hate after a while.

Also, as Tracy has mentioned sooo many times that he wasn't there for her.... let's see how long the doting daddy act lasts now he's got a girl. Hopefully he won't put her before his kids but who knows?

Tracy is soooo bothered, by posting the tik toks, replying to comments etc. Does she not know that no reaction is the best way of showing that it doesn't phase her?

We all knew the day would come when Tara would FINALLY take her brothers side (took a little too long imo but I guess they're not big on family loyalty 🤷🏼‍♀️ )

I think for Tracy not letting him having the kids on Fathers Day she knew something was up and wanted to stick the knife in more knowing he would be hurting already because of Gene... maybe she was being spiteful because she was told not to post anything about him anymore from the last time??

I can see Raven & Tracy coming to blows but Tara is more of a yes woman so she will follow Ravens lead IF necessary but she will be saying bye bye to all the friendships shes made through Tracy Julie, Sam, Ashley etc. Tracy will make real sure of THAT.

Once the courts open back up the divorce could get bitter now all these tit for tat games are happening, I've got my popcorn ready for what's yet to come!
She thinks by acknowledging it, it’s making her look unbothered but I think it’s actually doing the opposite. And about Tara having her brothers back, I really do believe she is not taking sides cause to her it’s all about the kids. She knows those kids are well taken care of if she’s there.

Reactions: 6
Tracy’s just arsed because Corey moved on before her because she’s such a catfish she reels them in with her photoshopped pictures and they unhook themselves so quick when they see big momma coming. She will rush into a relationship now to try and score points I’ll bet ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now i am 100% sure that she never wanted to save her marriage. He probably cheated and she will never pardon him. All her posts, all her attitudes are only to play the victime, make him feel bad and of course attract new guys! She is volatile, gets tired quickly. For her, Corey is an old-fashioned toy. He is out of the picture. She wants something new and especially a guy with money, possessions. She probably loves her children but it is certain that actually her only priorities are finding a way to have money without working, partying and finding a guy like a successful entrepreneur or influencer, a guy who has time and money for her and not afraid to show up and do the show.
Id like to know what shes been doing while Tara cares for her kids and she does nothing but make stupid tik toks and thirst traps 🤣

Shes a nut job dude 🤣🤣 witch has yet to post a selfie from her TV days. She has nothing better to do than read a thread about herself.
That’s exactly what she’s been doing. You just said it yourself lmao

Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well
No one is an angel. Every single mother/caretaker/wife/husband has done stupid tit from one time or another. Tara is the best thing those kids have

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Soooo back before I joined these threads I always browse social media and do any kind of random stalk sessions when I'm going to bed. I wish I had screen shots but I didn't take any because there was no reason at the time.

So back when she posted about that date in the back of a guys car bed. A little before that I noticed a guy had commented on one of her thirst trap or sexy selfie w boobs showing "look what you're starting" and she replied something like "am I?"

So I clicked on the guy and she was following him. Shortly after is when she posted those date pics. I went and searched the guys profile because it was one of the only guys that I had clicked on after he flirted with her that she actually followed. Sure enough he's got that type of truck. It's a Chevy Silverado and it's the same color truck from her story.

Shortly after she stopped following him. She also seemed to be making stories around that time with cryptic messages about making time and calling back.

I tried to go back and look for the guys comment just now but it's like finding a needle in a haystack and I totally don't even remember what month this was. Plus if she blocked him I don't know if the comment will still be there.

Anyone remember what month?

This is the guy his ig is public. I totally wish I had the screen shots. Of course I can't be positive this was the actual guy she went on a date with. The timing was just spot on though.

Side note while looking through his pics again I noticed he tagged himself at that Allegria hotel. This was a while back. He doesn't post often. Is that hotel a common place to hang out? I'm not from NY so I know nothing about that hotel.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
she needs a break from life? Funny how the day after she finds out that Corey has a girlfriend, she blocks his family. If she needs a break from life (which, let’s be honest, her entire life is a break and she gets plenty of help with the kids) then log out of your social media and focus on your kids! Stop having Skylar take thirst traps and focus on seeing a doctor for some meds and therapy. I say that as someone medicated for anxiety...she needs help. Her behavior is not normal.
She has no idea how lucky she is with all the breaks she gets. It is funny she blocked Corey’s family. Not cause he has a gf. Cause he tagged a girl and then saw her hanging out with raven and her daughterS. So now she’s taking it out on them for whatever his choices are, very mature. She said she needs a break from life GTFOH. I’ll believe that when she takes a break from posting but you know that will never happen cause she’s addicted to her phone while she should be addicted to her kids

I remember that. I thought it was pretty disgusting to scream those words! Ive always thought that Tara behaved a certain way with the kids while she was being recorded. I have always felt that she is fake. I remember when she was a "nanny". She posted about those 3 little kids ALL the time. There were some times that she was not so nice to them. So I always felt it was all for show! For me it looked like she tried to hard!

Also, someone the other day asked what kind of work Tara did since she is always around Trashy. I remember reading several months ago that she was having surgery. I can't remember what kind of surgery. Maybe Tara is milking the system and collecting disability due to her "surgery". Who knows with this Motley crew. They are all a bunch of Baciagaloops!
She was/is a nanny. And we are in the middle of a pandemic. I could bet that the family she worked for Their schedules prob changed and no longer in need of a nanny, (I’m assuming cause I know this happened to someone). I don’t think she was very mean to them. Being a babysitter is one thing, you shouldn’t be mean to the kids. But a nanny is a full time job and you are in charge so I think being mean sometimes comes with the territory lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Soooo back before I joined these threads I always browse social media and do any kind of random stalk sessions when I'm going to bed. I wish I had screen shots but I didn't take any because there was no reason at the time.

So back when she posted about that date in the back of a guys car bed. A little before that I noticed a guy had commented on one of her thirst trap or sexy selfie w boobs showing "look what you're starting" and she replied something like "am I?"

So I clicked on the guy and she was following him. Shortly after is when she posted those date pics. I went and searched the guys profile because it was one of the only guys that I had clicked on after he flirted with her that she actually followed. Sure enough he's got that type of truck. It's a Chevy Silverado and it's the same color truck from her story.

Shortly after she stopped following him. She also seemed to be making stories around that time with cryptic messages about making time and calling back.

I tried to go back and look for the guys comment just now but it's like finding a needle in a haystack and I totally don't even remember what month this was. Plus if she blocked him I don't know if the comment will still be there.

This is the guy his ig is public. I totally wish I had the screen shots. Of course I can't be positive this was the actual guy she went on a date with. The timing was just spot on though.

Side note while looking through his pics again I noticed he tagged himself at that Allegria hotel. This was a while back. He doesn't post often. Is that hotel a common place to hang out? I'm not from NY so I know nothing about that hotel.

I remember this. My nosy ass was snooping around also and i actually thought this guy was the one she went on her little date with. I remember prior to the date she mentioned on one of her lives that her perfect date is hanging in the back of a pickup truck watching the sunset and Sammy rolled her eyes and was like really Tracy. Then a few days later she posted that pic. I think the guy actually saw her in person and realized that she inst was she posts on Instagram. They stopped following each other shortly after. Im sure she slept with him that night cause likes she mentions all day everyday shes a sexual person and thats all that matters to her.

Reactions: 9
With Quarantine there’s no way she’s divorced already. They might of submitted papers but both look to broke to afford actual divorces let’s be honest everything trashy brags about is her parents how can she afford a divorse before her Venmo scam?
Oh I’m sure her dad is paying whatever he can to get this divorce along. He prob hired the best lawyer too. Who knows if Corey can even afford a lawyer at this point.

Reactions: 5
I remember this. My nosy ass was snooping around also and i actually thought this guy was the one she went on her little date with. I remember prior to the date she mentioned on one of her lives that her perfect date is hanging in the back of a pickup truck watching the sunset and Sammy rolled her eyes and was like really Tracy. Then a few days later she posted that pic. I think the guy actually saw her in person and realized that she inst was she posts on Instagram. They stopped following each other shortly after. Im sure she slept with him that night cause likes she mentions all day everyday shes a sexual person and thats all that matters to her.
Ahhh....I'm so glad someone else caught this so I don't sound crazy !!

Reactions: 7

Wow!! Nice detective work! I think you are on to something. Her past comments and his lead me to him too!

Reactions: 5
Can we all go back to the fact that IF Corey does have a new girlfriend, why was he sending someone from This forum dick pics the other day? lol. Personally, I think Corey probably sucks just as much, he comes off as a duck boy (I rarely use that term but it seemed fitting)
Those pics weren’t recent

Reactions: 1
SHE isn’t raven friend ...
and trashy is so bother by it .... she likes to have control of situations and this is something she doesn’t have control over... explains why she unfollowed Coreys sisters on IG ...
she probably saying how dare they accept this girl and hang out with her ...
witch needs a wake up call!!!

Her daddy is paying for her .. her car was taken from her and now she drives her mommy’s car ....
Wait! Did Corey take her car? Did they only have one?

Reactions: 3
that single mom tiktok is the definition of "unbothered":ROFLMAO:
I'm cringing so hard
"she's not the same and shes never coming back" maam........

• Haha
Reactions: 8