Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id like to know what shes been doing while Tara cares for her kids and she does nothing but make stupid tik toks and thirst traps 🤣

Shes a nut job dude 🤣🤣 witch has yet to post a selfie from her TV days. She has nothing better to do than read a thread about herself.
She’s a mom 24/7 except on the weekends when she’s out drinking. She’s so delusional.
Corey or Tara if you’re reading this, ask the courts if they can evaluate her for Bipolar Personality Disorder.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure Skylar is 5
How is that 3 under 3 still?
Also how can they be divorced if the courts are closed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a mom 24/7 except on the weekends when she’s out drinking. She’s so delusional.
Corey or Tara if you’re reading this, ask the courts if they can evaluate her for Bipolar Personality Disorder.
Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She was also "BUSY" making a new tiktok video.
32 yr old mother of 3 under 3. She loves using that term "3 under 3" like she's the only one who has ever had kids back to back. Btw isn't Skyler about to be 4?

Nah Skylar is about to be 6 in feb I remember this as she’s a month older than my daughter I think maybe it’s Jayden who’s about to be 4 on her birthday although I’m not too sure

Reactions: 9
Seriously she has something wrong

Reactions: 5
She was also "BUSY" making a new tiktok video.
32 yr old mother of 3 under 3. She loves using that term "3 under 3" like she's the only one who has ever had kids back to back. Btw isn't Skyler about to be 4?

Came to say this. Skylar has been 3 for 3 years now.

Tracy reads every single post here. Sad. Also yes,that comment goes to prove she’s over having kids. It’s not a 24/7 job. It’s called being a MOM.

• Haha
Lies lies and more lies
she needs a break from life? Funny how the day after she finds out that Corey has a girlfriend, she blocks his family. If she needs a break from life (which, let’s be honest, her entire life is a break and she gets plenty of help with the kids) then log out of your social media and focus on your kids! Stop having Skylar take thirst traps and focus on seeing a doctor for some meds and therapy. I say that as someone medicated for anxiety...she needs help. Her behavior is not normal.

Reactions: 16
she needs a break from life? Funny how the day after she finds out that Corey has a girlfriend, she blocks his family. If she needs a break from life (which, let’s be honest, her entire life is a break and she gets plenty of help with the kids) then log out of your social media and focus on your kids! Stop having Skylar take thirst traps and focus on seeing a doctor for some meds and therapy. I say that as someone medicated for anxiety...she needs help. Her behavior is not normal.
You know she will say “I can’t just log out. Social media is one of my jobs” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we all go back to the fact that IF Corey does have a new girlfriend, why was he sending someone from This forum dick pics the other day? lol. Personally, I think Corey probably sucks just as much, he comes off as a duck boy (I rarely use that term but it seemed fitting)

Reactions: 16
Tara is no angel. A couple of months ago Julian woke up in the middle of the night and Tara was screaming what the duck is it what the duck do you want shut the duck up. Laughing because he couldn't hear her. Doesn't mean it's okay to say it. They were both drunk on live in charge of the kids. She's a car crash as well
I remember that. I thought it was pretty disgusting to scream those words! Ive always thought that Tara behaved a certain way with the kids while she was being recorded. I have always felt that she is fake. I remember when she was a "nanny". She posted about those 3 little kids ALL the time. There were some times that she was not so nice to them. So I always felt it was all for show! For me it looked like she tried to hard!

Also, someone the other day asked what kind of work Tara did since she is always around Trashy. I remember reading several months ago that she was having surgery. I can't remember what kind of surgery. Maybe Tara is milking the system and collecting disability due to her "surgery". Who knows with this Motley crew. They are all a bunch of Baciagaloops!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like how Tracy is the one telling everyone Corey has a new gf when he hasn't even posted a pic of her & him together yet.... let's see how long it lasts, the new chick might not be able to deal with all the hate after a while.

Also, as Tracy has mentioned sooo many times that he wasn't there for her.... let's see how long the doting daddy act lasts now he's got a girl. Hopefully he won't put her before his kids but who knows?

Tracy is soooo bothered, by posting the tik toks, replying to comments etc. Does she not know that no reaction is the best way of showing that it doesn't phase her?

We all knew the day would come when Tara would FINALLY take her brothers side (took a little too long imo but I guess they're not big on family loyalty 🤷🏼‍♀️ )

I think for Tracy not letting him having the kids on Fathers Day she knew something was up and wanted to stick the knife in more knowing he would be hurting already because of Gene... maybe she was being spiteful because she was told not to post anything about him anymore from the last time??

I can see Raven & Tracy coming to blows but Tara is more of a yes woman so she will follow Ravens lead IF necessary but she will be saying bye bye to all the friendships shes made through Tracy Julie, Sam, Ashley etc. Tracy will make real sure of THAT.

Once the courts open back up the divorce could get bitter now all these tit for tat games are happening, I've got my popcorn ready for what's yet to come!
I saw on Ravens Facebook she made a post about CPS bc kids were outside playing basketball and sleeping all day (it was a repost of something) and tracy responds with something like "wait who called CPS" and raven responded in what seemed like a joking manner that noone did hahah. That was 6 weeks ago.

was that when she posted a pic in the back of a pickup truck, drinking wine, and the pic showed her fat feet and a guy’s feet? Like looking at the skyline or something? That tit was trashy, just like her.
Yup! And I mentioned it to Corey he said she cheated on him and knew it was a guy from Hoboken who's friends with Sammie.

When I had the time (zero time now being back at work and being a mother) i would go searching through Sammies page to see what mutual friends her and Tracy had in common. I tried to add two guys they both followed and no luck. One looked like the guy she was swapping spit with in the car while drinking and giggling.

It makes me curious though on who he was since I live here and Sammie is my next door neighbor. (She gave me a death stare one time like she was trying to steal my soul.) She's short and not as attractive as she thinks she is. Plus I always caught Tracy leaving hoboken after a sleep over at Sammies but never saw her in daylight just driving out of town.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how Tracy is the one telling everyone Corey has a new gf when he hasn't even posted a pic of her & him together yet.... let's see how long it lasts, the new chick might not be able to deal with all the hate after a while.

Also, as Tracy has mentioned sooo many times that he wasn't there for her.... let's see how long the doting daddy act lasts now he's got a girl. Hopefully he won't put her before his kids but who knows?

Tracy is soooo bothered, by posting the tik toks, replying to comments etc. Does she not know that no reaction is the best way of showing that it doesn't phase her?

We all knew the day would come when Tara would FINALLY take her brothers side (took a little too long imo but I guess they're not big on family loyalty 🤷🏼‍♀️ )

I think for Tracy not letting him having the kids on Fathers Day she knew something was up and wanted to stick the knife in more knowing he would be hurting already because of Gene... maybe she was being spiteful because she was told not to post anything about him anymore from the last time??

I can see Raven & Tracy coming to blows but Tara is more of a yes woman so she will follow Ravens lead IF necessary but she will be saying bye bye to all the friendships shes made through Tracy Julie, Sam, Ashley etc. Tracy will make real sure of THAT.

Once the courts open back up the divorce could get bitter now all these tit for tat games are happening, I've got my popcorn ready for what's yet to come!
It looks like the gf has two kids already so she might actually be a good motherly influence on his kids.

• Heart
Does anyone know if they are officially divorced yet? I remember listening to one of the podcasts and she said they weren’t yet that hopefully by summer. I haven’t listened in a while though.

Reactions: 3
You know she will say “I can’t just log out. Social media is one of my jobs” 🤣
Seriously!! Who thinks it’s ok to just shut family members off because you need a break? Like what!? She’s so immature and I bet she’s holding those kids hostage because she’s upset and jumped the gun on Corey having a girlfriend. She doesn’t communicate with him I can totally see her jumping the gun for all we know this poor girl is just one of Ravens friends we seen no pics of them to assume their a couple except for what Trashy is saying he tagged her on a boom box they posted a pic by a bob fire like do non of us hang with our brothers friends when they’re all around and you live together? Tracy followed her and she followed all her ig pages clearly a family friend who most likely already met the kids and Trashy but she wants to put on this big theatrics to make Corey look bad she’s so desperate for attention. She reads everything we say but takes nothing in. GET THERAPY GIRL!

She is not divorced yet. Just another lie just like the fact she is saying she is a mother to 3 under 3
She wrote a comment earlier today saying "nearly divorced"

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if they are officially divorced yet? I remember listening to one of the podcasts and she said they weren’t yet that hopefully by summer. I haven’t listened in a while though.
With Quarantine there’s no way she’s divorced already. They might of submitted papers but both look to broke to afford actual divorces let’s be honest everything trashy brags about is her parents how can she afford a divorse before her Venmo scam?

Courts are closed and it will probably take at least a year.

Soooo she was at ravens yesterday with Corey....I think it's one of Raven's friends. Which explains why raven was throwing indirects to trashy before. ------see Corey's and Brielle's IG below

Also....LOL....someone (TRASHY) is defo hurt as she posted yesterday night and today these on her Instagram....its sooooo teenie bopper like she trying to show us that she's "fine" by posting about walking away and running him over BUT yet she's obviously not because she's POSTING ABOUT IT!!!! Someone really moved on would care to talk about the topic BC it isn't on their mind or priority BC they are truly happy outside and inside. Like we aren't in high school for her to have a battle of who broke up with who between them too. Dummies
SHE isn’t raven friend ...
and trashy is so bother by it .... she likes to have control of situations and this is something she doesn’t have control over... explains why she unfollowed Coreys sisters on IG ...
she probably saying how dare they accept this girl and hang out with her ...
witch needs a wake up call!!!

With Quarantine there’s no way she’s divorced already. They might of submitted papers but both look to broke to afford actual divorces let’s be honest everything trashy brags about is her parents how can she afford a divorse before her Venmo scam?

Her daddy is paying for her .. her car was taken from her and now she drives her mommy’s car ....

• Wow
Reactions: 8

And for sure, badies will writte to the new gf with hate messages!

Reactions: 6
Seriously!! Who thinks it’s ok to just shut family members off because you need a break? Like what!? She’s so immature and I bet she’s holding those kids hostage because she’s upset and jumped the gun on Corey having a girlfriend. She doesn’t communicate with him I can totally see her jumping the gun for all we know this poor girl is just one of Ravens friends we seen no pics of them to assume their a couple except for what Trashy is saying he tagged her on a boom box they posted a pic by a bob fire like do non of us hang with our brothers friends when they’re all around and you live together? Tracy followed her and she followed all her ig pages clearly a family friend who most likely already met the kids and Trashy but she wants to put on this big theatrics to make Corey look bad she’s so desperate for attention. She reads everything we say but takes nothing in. GET THERAPY GIRL!
Definitely not raven friend and Corey has been seeing her for months.. trashy is just salty she’s met the family already and she didn’t ..