Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 for as fake as she is, she sure sucks at faking being unbothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The trouble with divorce is once your divorced you no longer have any say in your ex spouses life. Like of course if the childrens safety and wellbeing is at hand sure but to say the new gf or bf should be introduced to the mother/father first? She literally says all the time "we dont talk" soo how would the introduction come about? Tracey should have thought long and hard about what she posted on social media after the split, shes been posting like its spring break and shes single and ready to mingle.....thats the energy she put out there and now she seems to be upses cos corey is doing the same? Mind you i think hes douchey cos why are you sending dick pix to strangers but wtvr at least hes kept things civil on social media. I feel bad for tara i feel like she geniunely counted tracey as a friend and seems like tracey cut her off real quick when in reality what could tara do? Never speak to her brothers new partners cos its disloyal to tracey??? Tracey should have been happy tara chose her over her own brother for a long time.

Reactions: 11
So it wasn’t confirmed anywhere that she’s his gf. I think there would be a post of them together on his or her profile. Yes he tagged her and yeah she was hanging with raven & Emory but that’s it. I think Tracy is saying she is out of anger and immaturity. I Don’t believe she met the kids and don’t think it’ll be anytime soon, least till divorce is final. The whole blocking thing I don’t get, well I do because once again her immaturity, I feel that was out of anger and hurt because maybe Tracy wasn’t told before hand that they hung out? Now Tara I’m saddened and shocked being she is such a big part of Tracy & kids lives. Don’t think Tara has met her or think she would unless it gets serious and Brielle meets the kids. BUT dying to see if Tara posts anything pertaining to it.

Reactions: 11
My mistake. It looked like she was not following him when I checked who she was following, but it was because I don’t follow him. I am losing my mind in all the drama!! 😂
Haha I think all of us here can relate. There is so much going on and it’s hard to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1593668129951.png

OK so we know she seen this thread for sure now cause she just post this pic 2 hours ago that I post here yesterday 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Id like to know what shes been doing while Tara cares for her kids and she does nothing but make stupid tik toks and thirst traps 🤣

View attachment 169745

OK so we know she seen this thread for sure now cause she just post this pic 2 hours ago that I post here yesterday 😭
Shes a nut job dude 🤣🤣 witch has yet to post a selfie from her TV days. She has nothing better to do than read a thread about herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So here's my take on the girlfriend / kid introduction.
I dont believe Tracy should meet this girl. She should be asked if its alright that Corey introduces the kids to her. Or whatever. I feel like the girl most likely already met the kids and thats probably what has her so peeved bc Corey didn't ask permission first.

Due to the kids being so young still she probably feels like she would get a better idea of the gf by meeting her vs just allowing the kids to be around her.

I also don't think she handled the Tara/Raven thing well either. Raven did nothing to her and kept her distance bc Raven from what it looks like didnt really deal with Tracy much. Not for nothing Tracy was / is a crappy aunt. It was all about Jorden then all of sudden Tracy has kids and out goes Raven kids.

As for her sparky little comment back to me was kinda like, "oh I never said anything about him not getting a girlfriend" nah witch, I spoke to Corey he wanted to save his marriage. She didn't. When she posted about her being in Hoboken with that guy is when Corey had enough and said he was over her tit and didn't care what she did.
So unless she reallh is over it her petty bullshit needs to stop and focus on her kids and being a mother. But nope. Shes childish.
Now i am 100% sure that she never wanted to save her marriage. He probably cheated and she will never pardon him. All her posts, all her attitudes are only to play the victime, make him feel bad and of course attract new guys! She is volatile, gets tired quickly. For her, Corey is an old-fashioned toy. He is out of the picture. She wants something new and especially a guy with money, possessions. She probably loves her children but it is certain that actually her only priorities are finding a way to have money without working, partying and finding a guy like a successful entrepreneur or influencer, a guy who has time and money for her and not afraid to show up and do the show.

Id like to know what shes been doing while Tara cares for her kids and she does nothing but make stupid tik toks and thirst traps 🤣

Shes a nut job dude 🤣🤣 witch has yet to post a selfie from her TV days. She has nothing better to do than read a thread about herself.
Did this chick just really say she's on call 24/7 in regards to her kids. 💀💀💀😳😆🤣🤣

Memo to Tracy
Level: High importance

You're responsible for the kids you had 24/7 because you're their mother.

Best regards.

Hopefully she gets the memo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You guys have no idea how right you are. I grew up with them in Brooklyn. Carla is the sweetest, warmest person you'd ever want to meet, I loved her like a second mom growing up, and big Frankie is the funniest mofo ever, he was my dad's good friend growing up and always looked out for me, and always had me cracking up. I love them both dearly. Haven't seen them in a long time, not since jerseylicious was still on and filming, but know they're doing good ❤
Nice to know. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did this chick just really say she's on call 24/7 in regards to her kids. 💀💀💀😳😆🤣🤣

Memo to Tracy

Best regards.

I thought once someone became a mom, it was a forever "job" even when they grow up, move, get married. A moms job is never done. "Please ladies don't get mad at me for referring it as a job, I'm not a mom). And well NOW that Maloney blocked Tara, she will be a mom 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The trouble with divorce is once your divorced you no longer have any say in your ex spouses life. Like of course if the childrens safety and wellbeing is at hand sure but to say the new gf or bf should be introduced to the mother/father first? She literally says all the time "we dont talk" soo how would the introduction come about? Tracey should have thought long and hard about what she posted on social media after the split, shes been posting like its spring break and shes single and ready to mingle.....thats the energy she put out there and now she seems to be upses cos corey is doing the same? Mind you i think hes douchey cos why are you sending dick pix to strangers but wtvr at least hes kept things civil on social media. I feel bad for tara i feel like she geniunely counted tracey as a friend and seems like tracey cut her off real quick when in reality what could tara do? Never speak to her brothers new partners cos its disloyal to tracey??? Tracey should have been happy tara chose her over her own brother for a long time.
I completely agree

Reactions: 2

Memo to Tracy

Best regards.

That’s what motherhood is. 24/7, 7 days a week. She’s not a warm nurturing person. She liked the idea of having kids and dressing them up but didn’t catch on to the responsibility that comes along with it. She def loves those kids but she can’t even take care of herself

It's sad. She's so stuck on them being into makeup, photos, selfies and fashion. Like my gosh can you let them be little kids!! I really don't understand her thought process with that. Make cookies with them. Get them a coloring book or something.
Just imagine taking a pic of your mother while she's doing a sexy pose with t&a hoisted up, psychological damage.

• Haha
I like how Tracy is the one telling everyone Corey has a new gf when he hasn't even posted a pic of her & him together yet.... let's see how long it lasts, the new chick might not be able to deal with all the hate after a while.

Also, as Tracy has mentioned sooo many times that he wasn't there for her.... let's see how long the doting daddy act lasts now he's got a girl. Hopefully he won't put her before his kids but who knows?

Tracy is soooo bothered, by posting the tik toks, replying to comments etc. Does she not know that no reaction is the best way of showing that it doesn't phase her?

We all knew the day would come when Tara would FINALLY take her brothers side (took a little too long imo but I guess they're not big on family loyalty 🤷🏼‍♀️ )

I think for Tracy not letting him having the kids on Fathers Day she knew something was up and wanted to stick the knife in more knowing he would be hurting already because of Gene... maybe she was being spiteful because she was told not to post anything about him anymore from the last time??

I can see Raven & Tracy coming to blows but Tara is more of a yes woman so she will follow Ravens lead IF necessary but she will be saying bye bye to all the friendships shes made through Tracy Julie, Sam, Ashley etc. Tracy will make real sure of THAT.

Once the courts open back up the divorce could get bitter now all these tit for tat games are happening, I've got my popcorn ready for what's yet to come!

Reactions: 13
So here's my take on the girlfriend / kid introduction.
I dont believe Tracy should meet this girl. She should be asked if its alright that Corey introduces the kids to her. Or whatever. I feel like the girl most likely already met the kids and thats probably what has her so peeved bc Corey didn't ask permission first.

Due to the kids being so young still she probably feels like she would get a better idea of the gf by meeting her vs just allowing the kids to be around her.

I also don't think she handled the Tara/Raven thing well either. Raven did nothing to her and kept her distance bc Raven from what it looks like didnt really deal with Tracy much. Not for nothing Tracy was / is a crappy aunt. It was all about Jorden then all of sudden Tracy has kids and out goes Raven kids.

As for her sparky little comment back to me was kinda like, "oh I never said anything about him not getting a girlfriend" nah witch, I spoke to Corey he wanted to save his marriage. She didn't. When she posted about her being in Hoboken with that guy is when Corey had enough and said he was over her tit and didn't care what she did.
So unless she reallh is over it her petty bullshit needs to stop and focus on her kids and being a mother. But nope. Shes childish.
was that when she posted a pic in the back of a pickup truck, drinking wine, and the pic showed her fat feet and a guy’s feet? Like looking at the skyline or something? That tit was trashy, just like her.