Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy is trying to make the new gf look like she’s obsessed with Tracy. She liked this comment and doesn’t set the record straight that the new gf obviously followed the pages before she got with Corey. She’s acting like the new gf started following after. Drama drama drama and I’m here for it. Sips tea and snacks on 🍿
🤣
4D18428B-AC08-46F4-B221-4D9F734E03DE.jpeg

F94398E9-7759-42EA-9627-8825E4A9EB87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Its funny I was just saying to my fiance how id like a day for myself. I work, come home, clean and tend to our son. Last I checked im so tired from my day that I go right to bed and have zero time or energy to be making videos or planning a day to do anything for myself. My child is with me 24/7, zero breaks for this mom. Yet this girl has all the time in the world to do her. Who has the time to be glued to their phone while their kid is growing up right in front of their face. Makes no sense.
My kids are 19, 16, 14 and 12. When they were little I could not wait for them to be these ages. Now that they are, I miss them being toddlers. She’s missing out on so much with them. And for what? A fake image on social media to help her ego?
That saying, The days are long but the years are short, is so true.
Yes, toddlers will drive you batshit crazy but it’s time you will never get back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lmao once he sees her IN PERSON he will be shaking with embarrassment since he was catfished 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
9B51B6F4-CFE4-40CA-AF91-F1225703724A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And she continues with the sad quotes...all she wants is for her baddies to feel bad for her, how dare he move on so fast. Hello been separated for a year and half... she post about her dick appointments, drags the father of her kids and gets praised from her baddies. Says she's unbothered and busy??? Yea busy trying to get everyone's attention with those dumb quotes, reposting her photohop pic in pool. She needs to put on her plus size pants, leave the phone, and go spend time with the kids, be a MOTHER.
Plus size pants😅😅😅😅💀💀

Just went to look. Her posts are so freaking bipolar. 2pm she's a bad witch that is unbothered. 4pm she's a good mother by posting pics of her kids. 7pm she's a bad witch again. 9pm time for emotional quotes that make people feel bad for me. Tomorrow, do it all over but in a different order and maybe make a post or tiktok or both trashing my ex. Following day, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My kids are 19, 16, 14 and 12. When they were little I could not wait for them to be these ages. Now that they are, I miss them being toddlers. She’s missing out on so much with them. And for what? A fake image on social media to help her ego?
That saying, The days are long but the years are short, is so true.
Yes, toddlers will drive you batshit crazy but it’s time you will never get back.
Yes agreed. Currently fighting my toddler for bed. Clearly tired, just hes fighting it because he didnt see me or my fiance all day. But holy cow. I need him to go to bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t stop Tara from seeing the kids surely 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s just cruel. I hope one of them spills the tea about what’s going on. Maybe we should message Corey he’s an open book 🤣🤣
Yeah of blank pages. He’s so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol...yes...I couldn't seem to get my words together to make this statement. This is exactly what I mean. Thank you lol. 😅❤
Haha anytime! I do feel bad for him tho bc he actually feels horrible for hurting her but he wasn’t happy with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey Ladies (and Gents) I've heard a few of you mention that you're re-watch ING Jerseylicious. How are you watching it?? As far as I know it doesn't air in the states anymore and I really don't want to pay for it haha.
All seasons are on the oxygen app. If you have a tv provider you can watch for free. I started watching while I work and 😳

Reactions: 2
Plus size pants😅😅😅😅💀💀

Just went to look. Her posts are so freaking bipolar. 2pm she's a bad witch that is unbothered. 4pm she's a good mother by posting pics of her kids. 7pm she's a bad witch again. 9pm time for emotional quotes that make people feel bad for me. Tomorrow, do it all over but in a different order and maybe make a post or tiktok or both trashing my ex. Following day, repeat.
Exactly!!!!! How she has time and energy I
Dont know!

Reactions: 4
I think whoever marries him should realize how lucky they are... to have the best mother in law. 🤭
I always try and convince my cousin to date him Bc they are perfect for each other! They’re already great friends and they do have a thing for each other!

Reactions: 6
This is the tit that pisses me off about her! We all clearly seen her petty comments and posts about Corey. We all seen she blocked the whole family the day the girlfriend was announced. She is clearly upset and hurt by it I don’t understand why she has to lie about it. Everyone would understand you spent 10 years with this man and share three children with him just own it instead of trying to plan it off.
They only made it to 8 years.

Reactions: 2
Busy? Yea making stupid ass tik tik videos must take sooo much time
exactly business doing what breathing? 🙄 how rude that he did not announce his relationship she did! She’s such a ass 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very good points
Dont you know how important it is to know your Angles in kindergarten. Skykar will excel in class with this knowledge.🤦‍♀️

👀😆 Trashy closed all comments and friend Request for FB plus she Blocked her friend’s list. tit is getting real
For a mom of 3 she has sooo much time to reply to comments, search and block, and post all day!!! I need some trayway parenting advice. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dont you know how important it is to know your Angles in kindergarten. Skykar will excel in class with this knowledge.🤦‍♀️
It's sad. She's so stuck on them being into makeup, photos, selfies and fashion. Like my gosh can you let them be little kids!! I really don't understand her thought process with that. Make cookies with them. Get them a coloring book or something.

Reactions: 13
I missed something in all the drama! Did Tracy have a falling out with Filippo Giove? I checked and she is no longer following him.
I think someone from this forum screen shot Filippo liking one of Brielle’s pictures so maybe that’s why? What does everyone else think?

Someone asked tracey in the comments of her tiktok who brielle was and she said coreys new gf
Thank you!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think someone from this forum screen shot Filippo liking one of Brielle’s pictures so maybe that’s why? What does everyone else think?

Thank you!
My mistake. It looked like she was not following him when I checked who she was following, but it was because I don’t follow him. I am losing my mind in all the drama!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7