Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy? Yea making stupid ass tik tik videos must take sooo much time

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha hahahahaha trust me she won’t show more...forever hiding her fupa..also please don’t show more. I will be traumatized for life 🤭🤭
B1F78683-086F-4524-B7E3-28C6F4A9D9A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm wonder if the kids have been around the new gf and Tara was there that’s why all the shits kicked off? ☕👀

Also “busy and unbothered” is literally hilarious because she is BOTHERED
Oh tit. I totally feel like this was the reason for deleting everyone and this comment now has made me think so even more.😳

I can totally understand wanting to know who your kids are around. I completely completely understand that. That being said unfortunately given the type of person I imagine her to be and by all means seems to be, I don't think he or his family would feel the slightest bit comfortable making the introduction. Tracy totally seems like the type to create drama. Not to mention she hasn't seen nor wants to talk to Corey so she says. I can just imagine Corey calling her and asking her about this and telling her he wants to introduce. Hah.

This is a tough one to gage from a woman's pov.

From the outside looking in I don't feel like Corey or his family would just dump his kids with this chick for a few hours. I don't think Corey would do it but Tara I'm sure wouldn't allow it if he tried. I imagine they met in a group setting.

What do you guys think? I have trouble taking her side being a mom and a woman myself but knowing how difficult she seems. But...but.... I dunno. Sticky situation.

Reactions: 6
Hmm wonder if the kids have been around the new gf and Tara was there that’s why all the shits kicked off? ☕👀

Bless up 😩

busy making tiktoks about running them over 😂

Hahahahaha hahahahaha trust me she won’t show more...forever hiding her fupa..also please don’t show more. I will be traumatized for life 🤭🤭
View attachment 169671
How much time do they have ⏰ 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tracy’s Fckn delusional introduce the mother first? What the actual duck, this isn’t one of the kids teachers. It’s coreys actual girlfriend, they do not need to meet each other at all! Idk why, Tracy feels entitled or feels she has a say so in any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This girl followed tracy and her beauty salon account. Why is tracy acting like this girl just came into the picture. For someone that unbothered you seem to be commenting ALOT about the situation. And also posting quotes the show the you are bothered. If tracy encouraged Corey to date she shouldn't act shocked when he did.

Im sure Corey or even Tara tried to talk to her about it but like tracy fashion she probably threw a tanturm and started issues. She just wants everyone to have a pitty party for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly she would have been better off not commenting at all. Then she would truly be unbothered. All the constant good for them, I’m happy for them bullshit shows just how bothered she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the tit that pisses me off about her! We all clearly seen her petty comments and posts about Corey. We all seen she blocked the whole family the day the girlfriend was announced. She is clearly upset and hurt by it I don’t understand why she has to lie about it. Everyone would understand you spent 10 years with this man and share three children with him just own it instead of trying to plan it off.
Where can I see the gf? Did someone post a pic of them or just announced it? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 2
So here's my take on the girlfriend / kid introduction.
I dont believe Tracy should meet this girl. She should be asked if its alright that Corey introduces the kids to her. Or whatever. I feel like the girl most likely already met the kids and thats probably what has her so peeved bc Corey didn't ask permission first.

Due to the kids being so young still she probably feels like she would get a better idea of the gf by meeting her vs just allowing the kids to be around her.

I also don't think she handled the Tara/Raven thing well either. Raven did nothing to her and kept her distance bc Raven from what it looks like didnt really deal with Tracy much. Not for nothing Tracy was / is a crappy aunt. It was all about Jorden then all of sudden Tracy has kids and out goes Raven kids.

As for her sparky little comment back to me was kinda like, "oh I never said anything about him not getting a girlfriend" nah witch, I spoke to Corey he wanted to save his marriage. She didn't. When she posted about her being in Hoboken with that guy is when Corey had enough and said he was over her tit and didn't care what she did.
So unless she reallh is over it her petty bullshit needs to stop and focus on her kids and being a mother. But nope. Shes childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have never seen her reply to so many comments in a day.
I was about to write something like this. She never replies to any compliments or those giving encouragement. She’s only replying to those asking about the new girl. Tracy is THRIVING off the drama AND wants people to feel sorry for her. I see through her fakeness.

Reactions: 14
1. I dislike her teaching sky angles and poses. The girl is 5 let her be a kid
2. The woman who legit said tracy gives her confidence to wear a bathingsuit because she's plus size, no response from Tracy. How horrible
And 3. Ones she FULLY takes care of. Okay. Pretty sure Tara took care of those kids and Corey gets them so what the actual duck is she talking about. She acts like she's a Widow and Corey isn't part of the picture.

Just know ladies, we will most likely see zero photos of Corey and the kids when its his weekends cause she'll be too petty to send them to see their father and will tell them that "he didn't want them bc hes too busy with his new girlfriend" just you wait.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So here's my take on the girlfriend / kid introduction.
I dont believe Tracy should meet this girl. She should be asked if its alright that Corey introduces the kids to her. Or whatever. I feel like the girl most likely already met the kids and thats probably what has her so peeved bc Corey didn't ask permission first.

Due to the kids being so young still she probably feels like she would get a better idea of the gf by meeting her vs just allowing the kids to be around her.

I also don't think she handled the Tara/Raven thing well either. Raven did nothing to her and kept her distance bc Raven from what it looks like didnt really deal with Tracy much. Not for nothing Tracy was / is a crappy aunt. It was all about Jorden then all of sudden Tracy has kids and out goes Raven kids.

As for her sparky little comment back to me was kinda like, "oh I never said anything about him not getting a girlfriend" nah witch, I spoke to Corey he wanted to save his marriage. She didn't. When she posted about her being in Hoboken with that guy is when Corey had enough and said he was over her tit and didn't care what she did.
So unless she reallh is over it her petty bullshit needs to stop and focus on her kids and being a mother. But nope. Shes childish.
Very good points

Reactions: 3
And she continues with the sad quotes...all she wants is for her baddies to feel bad for her, how dare he move on so fast. Hello been separated for a year and half... she post about her dick appointments, drags the father of her kids and gets praised from her baddies. Says she's unbothered and busy??? Yea busy trying to get everyone's attention with those dumb quotes, reposting her photohop pic in pool. She needs to put on her plus size pants, leave the phone, and go spend time with the kids, be a MOTHER.

Reactions: 12
I think whoever marries him should realize how lucky they are... to have the best mother in law. 🤭
You guys have no idea how right you are. I grew up with them in Brooklyn. Carla is the sweetest, warmest person you'd ever want to meet, I loved her like a second mom growing up, and big Frankie is the funniest mofo ever, he was my dad's good friend growing up and always looked out for me, and always had me cracking up. I love them both dearly. Haven't seen them in a long time, not since jerseylicious was still on and filming, but know they're doing good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And she continues with the sad quotes...all she wants is for her baddies to feel bad for her, how dare he move on so fast. Hello been separated for a year and half... she post about her dick appointments, drags the father of her kids and gets praised from her baddies. Says she's unbothered and busy??? Yea busy trying to get everyone's attention with those dumb quotes, reposting her photohop pic in pool. She needs to put on her plus size pants, leave the phone, and go spend time with the kids, be a MOTHER.
Its funny I was just saying to my fiance how id like a day for myself. I work, come home, clean and tend to our son. Last I checked im so tired from my day that I go right to bed and have zero time or energy to be making videos or planning a day to do anything for myself. My child is with me 24/7, zero breaks for this mom. Yet this girl has all the time in the world to do her. Who has the time to be glued to their phone while their kid is growing up right in front of their face. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
👀😆 Trashy closed all comments and friend Request for FB plus she Blocked her friend’s list. tit is getting real

• Haha
Reactions: 10