Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no lol... Am I the only one here who likes Frankie? I thought his mother was such a genuinely wonderful woman. Plus, even though him and his dad seemed like “Brooklyn tough” they were always respectful.
Oh no I liked him. Think he's good looking too. He just strikes me as the type that expects his woman to take 100% care of him. A little more so than the average man. Nothing wrong with a woman taking care of her man. I was more commenting and laughing at the idea of him being with Tracy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm cracking up writing this because she is most certainly not the take 100% care of my man type. She wants to be taken care of 100%. Frankie seems very old school. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 13
Oops sorry I posted about Tara maybe saying something about the botox .... was just speculating saying maybe that’s why she blocked her... but this GF drama seems more likely

Reactions: 4
They'd kill each other because they're both so demanding and needy. Tracy also can't cook. That relationship would end up on an episode of snapped🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol Frankie wants a typical Italian girl like his mother and we all know that's def NOT Tracy!! lol

Reactions: 8
lol Frankie wants a typical Italian girl like his mother and we all know that's def NOT Tracy!! lol
Lol...yes...I couldn't seem to get my words together to make this statement. This is exactly what I mean. Thank you lol. 😅❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no lol... Am I the only one here who likes Frankie? I thought his mother was such a genuinely wonderful woman. Plus, even though him and his dad seemed like “Brooklyn tough” they were always respectful.
You're most definitely not alone! I think EVERYONE loved them!

I would have loved to have married into a family like them. Not that my in laws aren't lovely mind.

Reactions: 10
Oh no I liked him. Think he's good looking too. He just strikes me as the type that expects his woman to take 100% care of him. A little more so than the average man. Nothing wrong with a woman taking care of her man. I was more commenting and laughing at the idea of him being with Tracy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm cracking up writing this because she is most certainly not the take 100% care of my man type. She wants to be taken care of 100%. Frankie seems very old school. Nothing wrong with that.
Oh huns!! Wasn’t directed to you - you were just the more recent comment that mentioned him lol. You right though they would be a laughable couple. But... who here would really be okay with a self proclaimed Sophia Loren type dark skin Sicilian pasta muva’s frozen corn and burnt greasy brussel sprouts?

Maybe that’s what she wants to be like, but it doesn’t seem like she’s trying to actually become that. And that’s okay!! She needs to stop pretending to be something she’s not, and just own up to it. There’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom or a working mom, to be dolled up or barefaced, or to be OCD clean or a little messy, to be thin or to be fat... life is allllll about variety. As long as you and yours are happy and healthy and you stay true to yourself, these differences aren’t something to lie about. Embrace them, and let people know you’re actually struggling if you want genuine support and care. Not with these memes and cryptic messages but actual like weight loss posts or a heartfelt message instead of a damn tik tok... or just admit that you can be wrong! Sex can’t always keep a man, so speak on how you can grow as a woman and mother. It’s like she looks down on everyone but if she kept it 100 she can learn to deal with her emotions. If my husband moved on that quick, hell yes I would be jealous but that doesn’t make me any worse than someone who wouldn’t be. There’s not always a right or wrong answer.

Whewwww done with my rant for now... And my bad boo for doing on your post again lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get I'm going to a Boy George concert vibes more than maternity shoot vibes. 😅 She is pretty. I'm so distracted by the hat and black that her belly was the last thing I noticed.
She has worn that hat so many times! That hat is like trashy black camisole! Wear it a million times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Frankie's dad always made me laugh. He was always hungry, and the brother just ate. He never said a word! LOL The mom was such a nice lady. She truly loved Gigi. I liked the Bugliones!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Frankie's dad always made me laugh. He was always hungry, and the brother just ate. He never said a word! LOL The mom was such a nice lady. She truly loved Gigi. I liked the Bugliones!
I think whoever marries him should realize how lucky they are... to have the best mother in law. 🤭

Reactions: 8
They could have totally had their own show.

Reactions: 11
This is random and old news but did anyone catch what transpired between Tracy and Corey on her post for Corey's dad a few weeks ago? I was reading the comments on his page apparently he said something on her post about how it was disrespectful she posted a short message and then she went in and wrote a big paragraph calling him out. Never saw it but just by the comments I'm curious lol. Obviously deleted but did anyone see it and can you recap?

Reactions: 3
This is random and old news but did anyone catch what transpired between Tracy and Corey on her post for Corey's dad a few weeks ago? I was reading the comments on his page apparently he said something on her post about how it was disrespectful she posted a short message and then she went in and wrote a big paragraph calling him out. Never saw it but just by the comments I'm curious lol. Obviously deleted but did anyone see it and can you recap?
I think she pasted the text that he sent her which pretty much cursed her out. Said something about how she’s a witch/bleep (can’t remember which) and promised his father when he was dying that she would always love Corey. She said something like whatever she does is never enough. It definitely sounded like gaslighting but you could tell there was a lot of hurt behind that anger. Doesn’t make it right but... idk feels like he expected more empathy from her just like she expected more compliments from him in their marriage.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that Corey’s new chick was following the Trayway page but now isn’t 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she pasted the text that he sent her which pretty much cursed her out. Said something about how she’s a witch/bleep (can’t remember which) and promised his father when he was dying that she would always love Corey. She said something like whatever she does is never enough. It definitely sounded like gaslighting but you could tell there was a lot of hurt behind that anger. Doesn’t make it right but... idk feels like he expected more empathy from her just like she expected more compliments from him in their marriage.
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Hmm wonder if the kids have been around the new gf and Tara was there that’s why all the shits kicked off? ☕👀

Also “busy and unbothered” is literally hilarious because she is BOTHERED
She is such a hypocrite. You know she wouldn’t introduce her new boyfriend (whenever she does get one) to Corey first before letting the boyfriend around her kids. She is selfish so it’s funny that she says all that just to sound like she’s the perfect mom for her followers. Just like she said months ago that they are going to coparent in a civil manner. 🤣 that didn’t last long. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14