Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But yet was in shock cause she just found out. Why did she block everyone then? Shes so full of it. Shes just trying to redeem herself cause she looks bitter and jealous with her quotes and thirst traps.
Agreed, she is full of crap. This is the exactttt same tit she did when she was writing how good they are at coparenting. Her biggest fear was him finding someone first and having that person be prettier and skinnier than her. She makes no sense, posting quotes about sadness and being broken by “the news” yet now she claims she isn’t bothered by it and pushed him to get a girlfriend even though on another post, she previously wrote that her and Corey don’t speak anymore. Sooooo when and how did she push him to get a girlfriend?? And IF she did, I’m sure she didn’t think it would be someone she knew or that the sisters knew....

Reactions: 14
She didn’t push him to get a girlfriend they don’t get along. She blocked his family through jealousy. It must hurt her so much he’s moved on and with a girl who’s slim as well it must be a kick in the stomach. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.
She recently said they don’t talk 🤔

Reactions: 6
She pushed him to get girlfriend? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is the tit that pisses me off about her! We all clearly seen her petty comments and posts about Corey. We all seen she blocked the whole family the day the girlfriend was announced. She is clearly upset and hurt by it I don’t understand why she has to lie about it. Everyone would understand you spent 10 years with this man and share three children with him just own it instead of trying to plan it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the tit that pisses me off about her! We all clearly seen her petty comments and posts about Corey. We all seen she blocked the whole family the day the girlfriend was announced. She is clearly upset and hurt by it I don’t understand why she has to lie about it. Everyone would understand you spent 10 years with this man and share three children with him just own it instead of trying to plan it off.
Can you please say where and how it was announced?

Reactions: 1
Your post got to me❤ I don’t even know you (obviously lol) but you sound like you have a way more stable and healthy marriage than Tracy and Corey ever did! They argued about the stupidest stuff like Corey wanting to wear Jordans or whatever at their wedding, etc. I could be wrong but I remember her always throwing around the whole “It’s MY day” attitude and putting down his ideas. I would NEVER put down someone I love or even just like! Even if we disagree, if you’re someone I care about, I’ll disagree in a respectful way. I’m in a fairly new relationship, about 3 months in and I already told him that, we are going to disagree but we can’t put each other down!
You sound way more mature and way more secure in your marriage❤ i wish you both MANY years of happiness and health!
Thank you! Yeah, I don’t believe in putting each other down or not letting him do what he wants. Its a marriage not a jail sentence 😂. I guess she should have looked at it from a different view.

Reactions: 4
How about actually get in the pool and play with your damn kids instead of taking pictures try that out it’s good for your soul
This! That video from yesterday when Jayden was asking for a toy in the pool and she snapped at her for whining then told Sky to get it and Sky said “no it’s at the bottom of the pool”. Tracy said oh well to Jayden. Like get your ass in the pool, get the toy, and play with your kids. I would KILL to have a pool to hangout with my kids in all day.

Reactions: 15
Idiot like Tracy! They are perfect for each other 🤣
They'd kill each other because they're both so demanding and needy. Tracy also can't cook. That relationship would end up on an episode of snapped🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But according to her they’ve been separated for “a year and a half”. Clearly this girl is not new to either of them. I’m with everyone else. She’s probably ravens friend and has been around those kids as just that, probably prior to the separation too hence her “when you see your ex and the girl he told you not to worry about” TikTok. The kids probably don’t even know she’s his new girl she’s probably just auntie ravens friend still. Look at the tit she’s posted. He hasn’t even posted anything with her or acknowledged the relationship. Tracy did. She wanted to teach him a lesson and hoped he’d come back. But she pushed him so far away that he stayed there. She caused all this because he “didn’t speak her love language”. And maybe he did cheat but if she really didn’t want him gone then maybe they should have worked on their marriage not called it quits. She’s pathetic. As a(n) (Ex)wife. As a woman. As a mother. She’s all about her and duck everyone else. Now her little feelings are hurt and this is how she acts. She blocked/deleted his family!! That’s how petty this low life is. She seems like the type to keep the kids away from him and his family. And that’s just how she portrays herself with what she CHoOSES to share on social media. The only ones I feel bad for are Skylar, Julian and hat poor poor sweet little JAYDEN. They are the ones caught in the crossfire and will feel the impact of it all.
She blocked and deleted the family that welcomed her with open arms when her own family tossed her aside and didn’t even participate in her wedding her own father didn’t even give her away HIS DID!!! She’s awful just an awful human being!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
They'd kill each other because they're both so demanding and needy. Tracy also can't cook. That relationship would end up on an episode of snapped🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh no lol... Am I the only one here who likes Frankie? I thought his mother was such a genuinely wonderful woman. Plus, even though him and his dad seemed like “Brooklyn tough” they were always respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know why she's also going around saying she pushed him/told him to get a new gf??? In my opinion it's because she wants to control the narrative of everything or make it appear that she controls everything. Corey does not and never did need her permission or encouragement to get a new gf once the relationship was called quits.
The only little bit of that lie I believe is that if it's true she left or kicked him out and he tried to beg for their marriage to stay together she might have said to him in her high almightiness to go get another girlfriend but that's different than what she's trying to make it seem.

• Heart
Oh no lol... Am I the only one here who likes Frankie? I thought his mother was such a genuinely wonderful woman. Plus, even though him and his dad seemed like “Brooklyn tough” they were always respectful.
I always thought Frankie was kind of an ass to Gigi but I believe that was the storyline for the show. I honestly really enjoyed the scenes with Frankie's family and thought they seemed entertaining.

Reactions: 14