Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Got it right ladies. She wears all black to hide her fat and makes sure the filter is dark too! This is where I think she edited her photos. Like we’re not stupid. You have huge arms that don’t match your photoshopped body 🙄🙄 and when photo is lightened can see her fupa 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I found that comment on that photo on her Instagram 🤣 🤣
View attachment 150384
yesssss I did the same thing! Make the pic lighter and the FUPA REVEALS ITSELF!!! 😂 ughhhhhh. Y’all I know you probably can smell her musty vag from the pic too lmao 😂🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I really think of this girl would just go on one long walk a day her life would improve so much and her kids would benefit. Put down the phone for 30 mins and move your body. It’ll be amazing how much less time you’ll spend photoshopping and being negative.

Reactions: 12
Serious question here: I read flat face and crooked face on here. I see something is “off” with Tara’s face or maybe her mouth. I can’t figure out what it is though. Is it her teeth? I really can’t put my finger on what’s “off”. Thoughts? Serious question BTW!!
But what are you guys talking about that Tara called Tracy’s mom a dick where did you see that? Or was it Gigi as in Gigi liscio? I thought you guys meant Gigi as in Tracy’s mom cause for some reason Tracy’s mom isn’t called grandma like oh please that’s what you are. And in her pic she looks exactly like her mom. Not everybody can be a one digit size I understand that but imagine if she actually was skinny how she would act? I hate how the world thinks now and somebody needs to look like a kardashian to look pretty but Tracy is just so full of herself it’s sickening

No he never married her. Not really sure what happened I think she cheated or went back to her ex idk. She just had a baby girl recently though.
I used to like to watch frankie’s family on tv, his mom was so nice with Gigi, rare for a mother in law to be that nice. Gigi messes up on that one she should have been good with him she could’ve been married by now

Reactions: 4
Serious question here: I read flat face and crooked face on here. I see something is “off” with Tara’s face or maybe her mouth. I can’t figure out what it is though. Is it her teeth? I really can’t put my finger on what’s “off”. Thoughts? Serious question BTW!!
Long face syndrome

No he never married her. Not really sure what happened I think she cheated or went back to her ex idk. She just had a baby girl recently though.
Do you know Brooklyn’s ig?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 147370
never forget the maternity shoot 😭😭😂😂😂
So I actually went to high school with the girl who did this maternity shoot and she’s done a lot of Tracy’s other pictures and let me tell you, the girl is a photoshop queen. She is known to shave off 30lbs and change your whole face. I personally know so many people who she’s photographed and it’s so common for their pictures to be almost unrecognizable. It is no coincidence that attract found her. She’s very over weight herself and does some magic on all her personal pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But what are you guys talking about that Tara called Tracy’s mom a dick where did you see that? Or was it Gigi as in Gigi liscio? I thought you guys meant Gigi as in Tracy’s mom cause for some reason Tracy’s mom isn’t called grandma like oh please that’s what you are. And in her pic she looks exactly like her mom. Not everybody can be a one digit size I understand that but imagine if she actually was skinny how she would act? I hate how the world thinks now and somebody needs to look like a kardashian to look pretty but Tracy is just so full of herself it’s sickening

I used to like to watch frankie’s family on tv, his mom was so nice with Gigi, rare for a mother in law to be that nice. Gigi messes up on that one she should have been good with him she could’ve been married by now
No Tara called Gigi Liscio a dick lol. But agreed, idk why the fancy name for grandma, ESPECIALLY since Tracy hates a Gigi, I feel like you’d think Tracy would be the type never to name or nickname someone the same name as someone she hates. Who knows, maybe it’s a subliminal reflection of how she feels about her mom, since she didn’t go to her wedding and all. I’d never have my kids call my mom Gigi if I hated someone named Gigi

Reactions: 4

I agree I think they were a good match. She’s now dating an older guy.

No Tara called Gigi Liscio a dick lol. But agreed, idk why the fancy name for grandma, ESPECIALLY since Tracy hates a Gigi, I feel like you’d think Tracy would be the type never to name or nickname someone the same name as someone she hates. Who knows, maybe it’s a subliminal reflection of how she feels about her mom, since she didn’t go to her wedding and all. I’d never have my kids call my mom Gigi if I hated someone named Gigi
You’d think the kids would call her mom nonna since Tracy is soooo Italian Lmfao 😂

Long face syndrome

Do you know Brooklyn’s ig?
It’s @michelletaglia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree I think they were a good match. She’s now dating an older guy.

You’d think the kids would call her mom nonna since Tracy is soooo Italian Lmfao 😂

It’s @michelletaglia
Wow she’s beautiful if I got the right instagram
Idk if Gigi is still with that older guy I checked her Instagram and I don’t see any of his pics anymore
Omg you guys I sound like a real stalker 🙈 I’m not I just used to watch jerseylicious and thought I was the only one rooting for Olivia but now found this group and all of you who equally can’t stand Tracy. Why are the giove’s so close to her and Filippo doesn’t follow Olivia either who knows if that pig bashed her to Filippo. I always thought he would like Olivia since she’s gorgeous and has a nice body and that’s what Filippo seems to be after but all his stupid quotes he puts up seems like they’re about that idiot. Who are her minions and why are they such big fans of hers. Has anybody seen those comments in her tiktok? Is it her and Tara going crazy making fake accounts to write all these nice compliments?

Reactions: 9
Wow she’s beautiful if I got the right instagram
Idk if Gigi is still with that older guy I checked her Instagram and I don’t see any of his pics anymore
Omg you guys I sound like a real stalker 🙈 I’m not I just used to watch jerseylicious and thought I was the only one rooting for Olivia but now found this group and all of you who equally can’t stand Tracy. Why are the giove’s so close to her and Filippo doesn’t follow Olivia either who knows if that pig bashed her to Filippo. I always thought he would like Olivia since she’s gorgeous and has a nice body and that’s what Filippo seems to be after but all his stupid quotes he puts up seems like they’re about that idiot. Who are her minions and why are they such big fans of hers. Has anybody seen those comments in her tiktok? Is it her and Tara going crazy making fake accounts to write all these nice compliments?
I noticed that the Gioves don’t follow Corey and he doesn’t follow them either. Didn’t Tracy meet Corey through Filly? Like someone else said if Tracy is so Italian why don’t her kids her call her mom Nonna? She’s so fake.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see this comment? I find it really upsetting to talk about such a young child’s “figure”
SAD but not surprised unfortunately. We’ve all said it...Tracy will definitely inflate her daughter’s body issues even further than a normal girl’s body issues. She will give them very unhealthy and unrealistic goals all while feeding them tit food and teaching them how to photoshop.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No tracy Sky is not going to be thick she’s going to be chubby And unhealthy because you feed her crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No tracy Sky is not going to be thick she’s going to be chubby And unhealthy because you feed her crap!
In Tracy’s eyes her own self is “thick” after all the photoshop and fake diet shots she’s now a size 12 in girls😂🤣 she has some type of weird body dysmorphia and her commenters bots or not don’t ever comment the truth. She’s very unhealthy she’s not going to lose it we’re just going to see her gain which is sad coming out a divorce she should be working on self healing and getting in better shape for her next man not even needing to be skinny just healthy. Confidence and good health is the best thing she could drink right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In Tracy’s eyes her own self is “thick” after all the photoshop and fake diet shots she’s now a size 12 in girls😂🤣 she has some type of weird body dysmorphia and her commenters bots or not don’t ever comment the truth. She’s very unhealthy she’s not going to lose it we’re just going to see her gain which is sad coming out a divorce she should be working on self healing and getting in better shape for her next man not even needing to be skinny just healthy. Confidence and good health is the best thing she could drink right now.
Totally agree with you girl, I’m no supermodel by anymeans. I struggle with weight just like anyone else. But, I put a lot of effort into eating clean and healthy with a cheat meal here and there. I also make a point to exercise 3-4x a week and every night I walk my dog for about an hour, even with my extreme allergies lol. Some days I don’t want to do it but I do. I just wish she would try. Even just feeding those kiddos more fresh fruits and vegetables would make such a difference.

Reactions: 13
Yep. Got it right ladies. She wears all black to hide her fat and makes sure the filter is dark too! This is where I think she edited her photos. Like we’re not stupid. You have huge arms that don’t match your photoshopped body 🙄🙄 and when photo is lightened can see her fupa 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I found that comment on that photo on her Instagram 🤣 🤣
View attachment 150384

I found this and made it slow motion for you guys. What is she wearing under that dress? It’s so obvious. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 150389

Found a tagged photo without that stupid filter she uses on all her pictures that makes her eyes huge. She looks okay without it too.
View attachment 150393
She actually is pretty without the filters and blurring. I don’t get why she just can’t see that. And she’d do better owning her weight. I mean, she’s a really nice ‘big girl’. Why should she be ashamed of that? Imagine how much self hate someone would have for them to go to extreme lengths to catfish like this. And to think that she’ll probably project that onto her kids as they grow older. That’s messed up. If you’re so BOTHERED about how you look, lose the weight. I can picture her passing up a lot of job offers because she doesn’t want to be seen in public and have her secret exposed. How long will she continue like this?

Reactions: 14
I want more info on frankie I liked him. I heard he did a movie about 3 years ago has any1 seen it and I wonder why he not on social media

• Sick
Reactions: 6