Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowangel

The cunt is complaining about being broke and no child support yet has her hair and nails done. She don’t know what broke really is.

Reactions: 26

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I wonder why Corey would even care, he can do so much better and I’m shocked he hasn’t yet lol
Lol- I get we all hate Tracy. But let’s be real, Corey can’t do better. He has trouble holding down a job, is missing teeth, sold drugs to an undercover officer , can barely formulate a sentence and was literally never home with his kids until he was forced to have them every other weekend. I don’t think this is a matter of who is better, Tracy or Corey. They are two losers who found each other. The kids would probably be better off with her parents.

Reactions: 25

Deba

Hi, I'm Tracy Christine Maloney, single mom of 3 with little to no child support...getting my spider lashes done with the venmo money that I was going to use to create a "foundation" "pay it forward "
#1000000%Italian #1000000Sicilian #BOYMOM #Scorpio #BassAssScorpio #Angles #Thiccc #AllergicToTheOutdoorsNotSammiespool #NaturalTan #4Jobs #TikTokCelebrity

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Seahagnj

Hey hey guys! Trayway here! Thanks to the awesome babe who made this for me! Yes my IG stories are true! I’m DYING to tell you guys more but I can’t at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok seriously what kind of phone does Corey have?! His videos are horrible quality lol
OMG was thinking the same thing!

TRACY IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLS USE YOUR VENMO MONEY TO PAY IT FORWARD TO YOUR BABY DADDY AND GET HIM A NEW PHONE LOOKS LIKE HE’S FILMING ON A POTATO WE ALSO WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS NEW GIRL CLEARLY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love this site, better than Instagram and Facebook lol gives me life and I love checking the notifications 😂😂 I feel like you're all my friends 😁

Also welcome newbie!! 👋😄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TLB1123

I agree! I was honestly really bummed out when he emphasized “ALL lives matter” he made a point to say that stronger and louder. Very disappointing😞
Corey is such a loser. Honestly ppl praise him for being a parent while Trashy goes off the deep end, but the guy can't even be with all of his kids alone. He's def better than Tracy but not by much. His little groupie ass was looking for his 15 minutes of fame and ended up with a marriage/divorce and 3 kids they can't handle. I say they bc neither of them can take care of those poor kids properly smh. Honestly they both need to grow up. I feel like Corey is a fckboy and that's why Tracy fell for him lol. They should just get back together bc they can't seem to get their shit together separately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MMBF

I wonder why Corey would even care, he can do so much better and I’m shocked he hasn’t yet lol
But can he? He lives on his moms couch. Not working even though construction is back up and running. 30 with no equity or really any motivation to get further in life. Missing teeth, can’t spell, broadcasting his ignorance. He’s no catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bus

Ok so when I found this site, I was surprised (and possibly validated) in my feelings about one thing in particular: Jayden.
First, I do believe she treats Jada terribly. Not just her, all of them: Corey, Tara and even her mom. Someone said it could be bc Tracy wants her to fit the "second child" narrative. But I see it differently. Jayda wasn't born with blue/green eyes and worse, she's gorgeous. I don't want to talk abt children but it's obvious that Sky (and Jules) will be "thick" and you can tell not Jayden. You ever notice how you can't compliment Jayden bc Tracy will quickly throw Skylar in? You'll see it now that I have mentioned it. Also, why does Jayden always wear those awful turbans? I think it bothers Tracy how naturally pretty she is without colored eyes etc and she has to simplify her look some. Why can't Sky wear them for once? They had a birthday party almost year for Sky but for Jayden they were "overwhelmed." Eyeroll. It bothered me that Sky was in the DR wedding and not Jada after all they're "only 18 months apart." If Tracy hates Corey and already treats Jayden like shit image now that there is so much animosity how she'll view the child that looks just like him. Absolutely disgusting.

And another thing. Someone said Jayden is heavy handed with Jules. Go back and look at all the pics of Jayden since birth, Sky absolutely smothers her. And Tracy thinks it's cute bc their "sisters" and "best friends." Case in point, see pic below. I have only heard Tracy acknowledge that "Sky is no saint" only once. No Tracy, Sky was a toddler and needed better supervision around a newborn. Poor Jayden looks so flustered sometimes. I feel for her.
I can’t remember when I saw it, but I think Tracy commented about Skylar’s blue eyes saying that she doesn’t make babies with brown eyes. I thought to myself “She’s going to feel like a horse’s ass when her next kid comes out with brown eyes!” Then, Jayden was born with “Jade Green eyes” and I zoomed in on the pic and was like: her eyes are fucking brown! WTF is she talking about?! Does anyone remember what I’m talking about or am I losing my mind over here?

ECC2020

54A3EDB2-A5D5-4FB3-876E-31E8E6683A6E.png

This shit pisses me off. Your heart will be broken when your babies go flying through the fucking windshield when you get into an accident because you can’t stay off your fucking phone!! BOTH of these girls should still be in a high back booster with a 5 point harness. There is no excuse to not have these kids safely strapped in. She’s so god damn lazy.

• Angry

Amycoz

Lol- I get we all hate Tracy. But let’s be real, Corey can’t do better. He has trouble holding down a job, is missing teeth, sold drugs to an undercover officer , can barely formulate a sentence and was literally never home with his kids until he was forced to have them every other weekend. I don’t think this is a matter of who is better, Tracy or Corey. They are two losers who found each other. The kids would probably be better off with her parents.
FACTSSSSSSS💯💯✔✔ I don’t really even see both of them trying to make better choices that will better their lives or even TRY to do anything that will better their lives. I understand “Going thru a rough patch” because I myself have had to pull myself up & out of a hole & it was so hard. But you better believe that I made sure I worked my ass off & worked my ass off in school and just did whatever I had to do to take care of me, my daughter and our life!! I don’t really have family to fall back on if shit gets rough. My parents won’t help me by paying my rent because I’m not working or give me their old car when they get a new one or let me sleep on their couch while I go thru a divorce. I’ve had to work my ass off for what I have & I truly have respect for the term “work hard for what you have”. Don’t get it twisted, I have 2 loving parents that love & care about me & their granddaughter, but they’re not going to continuously bail me out & help me as an adult. I’m almost 35- I can handle my own & I can figure out what I need to do. I’m an adult- my parents are done taking care of me - I’m not 17 years old still! I’ve never been “spoiled” but you better believe my parents taught me how to survive and how to handle “adult shit”.I pride myself in what I’ve accomplished & it’s made me appreciate the struggle. “The struggle” has made me the strong woman that I am today and without the struggle, I wouldn’t have the foundation of which I built my life upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bunzie

Please tell me this insecure water buffalo did not run out of gas. Lol yet lashes on fleek 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MMBF

This is honestly what comes to mind every time she sticks her tongue out on the internet. She thinks it looks sexy but it’s so gross and cringy. She literally moves her mouth like a cow chewing grass and using its tongue. Such second hand embarrassment when you know she’s doing it on purpose because she thinks it looks good.

Attachments

• Haha