Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think this is all fake and for attention and she made the entire story up, and just put a fake nipple ring in her shirt For this picture so people will again think she’s so sexy
We know she’s losing it though so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was so desperate to re pierce her boob

Reactions: 6
I still think this is all fake and for attention and she made the entire story up, and just put a fake nipple ring in her shirt For this picture so people will again think she’s so sexy
Thought the same all for attention, sometimes I think she Tells Corey in advance of the shenanigans she post and ask for him not to be upset bc is all for the Gram!! idk maybe am wrong 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there a way to lock the previous two threads so we don’t get stragglers commenting there

Reactions: 2
Fake nip placement aside, the photoshop is extra bad on this one. Her chin is a jagged line!
Omg so true!!! Look at her chin! Its a photoshop disaster smh i wouldnt be surprised if the nipple ring was fake just for attention 🙄

So does that mean the blur under her chin is the actual size of her face/chin? Cuz not only is the jaw jacked up but there is a line and blur where you can see she touched.Rather than do all that work why not get rid of all that icecream and junk she eats and start actually taking those stupid weight loss Products she promotes.Nutrisystem has a great service.She should try it.I really think she is terrified of being seen in public which is why she makes excuses not to go out.what a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 1.51.54 AM.png

you all see the comment Raven put up about 'all the ridiculous and embarrassing videos some post'...

i assume she's talking about tracy?

• Haha
  • Wow