Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually is pretty without the filters and blurring. I don’t get why she just can’t see that. And she’d do better owning her weight. I mean, she’s a really nice ‘big girl’. Why should she be ashamed of that? Imagine how much self hate someone would have for them to go to extreme lengths to catfish like this. And to think that she’ll probably project that onto her kids as they grow older. That’s messed up. If you’re so BOTHERED about how you look, lose the weight. I can picture her passing up a lot of job offers because she doesn’t want to be seen in public and have her secret exposed. How long will she continue like this?
Seems like she’s already doing that and her parents are enabling her. She’s so scared of being recognized but post 24/7 on social media to hundred of ppl I say hundreds Because I’m sorry but she’s delusional and I only believe 500 of her followers are real actual ppl. I also don’t see how any man whose in great shape such as Lorenzo or Fili could be into someone like her I would think health is like a religion to them. Who wants to work hard on their own health and body to then be intimate with someone like Tracy who rather hide behind photo editors. That’s why I don’t see her with a fit guy or juice head. She’s beyond thick and healthy.

Reactions: 7
Trayc was on live with Fili and asked him "are you the reason ...someone from the show....and someone else broke up?" and they both died laughing cause he said yea
I always wondered if that was Liv cause she broke up with mikey and they wouldn't explain why but he supported her at the reunion still. Liv was a partier and has self esteem issues form childhood/family which tracy bullied her over. I wouldn't be suprised if they hooked up while she was drunk and Mikey was still her friend cause he knows she was spiraling. Fili said it was alcohol and cocaine on set so that sounds like half the reason everyone was hooking up with either Fili or Corey, substances

Someone asked Fili in the same live if he still talked to Olivia and he said no but shes nice and stuff they didn't have a problem, if they don't follow each other it'd make more sense if they hooked up

Reactions: 5
Trayc was on live with Fili and asked him "are you the reason ...someone from the show....and someone else broke up?" and they both died laughing cause he said yea
I always wondered if that was Liv cause she broke up with mikey and they wouldn't explain why but he supported her at the reunion still. Liv was a partier and has self esteem issues form childhood/family which tracy bullied her over. I wouldn't be suprised if they hooked up while she was drunk and Mikey was still her friend cause he knows she was spiraling. Fili said it was alcohol and cocaine on set so that sounds like half the reason everyone was hooking up with either Fili or Corey, substances

Someone asked Fili in the same live if he still talked to Olivia and he said no but shes nice and stuff they didn't have a problem, if they don't follow each other it'd make more sense if they hooked up
Filipo is a bragger! Thinks he is gods gift to women. No you aren't... you are just an immature, juiced up wannabe. I wouldn't believe much of what he says. With that said, he was always after Michelle (Mishy Delishy) can't remember her little nickname. Remember she had a bf in the last season, and if I was to pick someone that would hook up with him... its Michelle. I don't think Olivia was into Filipo.

Reactions: 12
She actually is pretty without the filters and blurring. I don’t get why she just can’t see that. And she’d do better owning her weight. I mean, she’s a really nice ‘big girl’. Why should she be ashamed of that? Imagine how much self hate someone would have for them to go to extreme lengths to catfish like this. And to think that she’ll probably project that onto her kids as they grow older. That’s messed up. If you’re so BOTHERED about how you look, lose the weight. I can picture her passing up a lot of job offers because she doesn’t want to be seen in public and have her secret exposed. How long will she continue like this?
Who is pretty? We can’t really say Tracy is cause we don’t know how the hell she really looks like. And what in the bleeping hell is with her stupid monster nicknames for her kids?! Cookie and peach? And jadakiss? She is so fricken annoying you’re not a mobster or a mobster’s wife and you aren’t living in the 1950’s when the Teflon don was around like grow up you stupid pathetic loser. She is so immature to be in her mid 30’s and a mom of 3 kids

Tracy, stop filtering your kids’ pics we see the real them when they’re with their dad and they look absolutely nothing like your filtered fake pics but good way to already start them young now they’re gonna be obsessed with making themselves look good in pics when they don’t even look like that in real life you’re so vain you should care more about education than sky being thick and not stealing each other’s boyfriends. You’re so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems like she’s already doing that and her parents are enabling her. She’s so scared of being recognized but post 24/7 on social media to hundred of ppl I say hundreds Because I’m sorry but she’s delusional and I only believe 500 of her followers are real actual ppl. I also don’t see how any man whose in great shape such as Lorenzo or Fili could be into someone like her I would think health is like a religion to them. Who wants to work hard on their own health and body to then be intimate with someone like Tracy who rather hide behind photo editors. That’s why I don’t see her with a fit guy or juice head. She’s beyond thick and healthy.
Omg! Well said! That’s why she’s freaking out on Corey’s future girlfriend. She said “be kind” in one of her posts few months ago to her (Tracy) when Corey finds someone else cuz she knows Corey can find someone “hot”. Even she knows she’s not in the best shape so she’s super insecure about Corey’s future gf. Like, we’ll be kind the day you stop catfishing in your photos. How about you be kind Tracy, and stop editing your photos to where you don’t wana be seen in public and then freak out when called out by someone and blocking them.
She needs to learn to be kind when her fans comment on her post and she totally takes it the wrong way and attacks them! She has a huge chip on her shoulder. I’m not surprised she isn’t verified on Instagram..and not surprised her lines (lip and nail polish?) didn’t succeed. She fails at everything. The only thing she was good at is making 3 babies in 3 years and showing cleavage in that old black tank top! Lmao I said what i said! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg! Well said! That’s why she’s freaking out on Corey’s future girlfriend. She said “be kind” in one of her posts few months ago to her (Tracy) when Corey finds someone else cuz she knows Corey can find someone “hot”. Even she knows she’s not in the best shape so she’s super insecure about Corey’s future gf. Like, we’ll be kind the day you stop catfishing in your photos. How about you be kind Tracy, and stop editing your photos to where you don’t wana be seen in public and then freak out when called out by someone and blocking them.
She needs to learn to be kind when her fans comment on her post and she totally takes it the wrong way and attacks them! She has a huge chip on her shoulder. I’m not surprised she isn’t verified on Instagram..and not surprised her lines (lip and nail polish?) didn’t succeed. She fails at everything. The only thing she was good at is making 3 babies in 3 years and showing cleavage in that old black tank top! Lmao I said what i said! 😂
Exactly like we would be kind if you were kind and not such a B

Reactions: 6
That poor baby Jada is sunburned in her most recent pic in her stories. What a crappy mom. It’s really not hard to protect your kids from literal cancer. And it wasn’t a one time thing. Theyve all been burned multiple times. She sucks so bad.

Filipo is a bragger! Thinks he is gods gift to women. No you aren't... you are just an immature, juiced up wannabe. I wouldn't believe much of what he says. With that said, he was always after Michelle (Mishy Delishy) can't remember her little nickname. Remember she had a bf in the last season, and if I was to pick someone that would hook up with him... its Michelle. I don't think Olivia was into Filipo.
I don’t find him attractive at all. I never understood why he was so arrogant. He’s got a tea beak on him sorry but it’s true🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else see this comment? I find it really upsetting to talk about such a young child’s “figure”
Yea that’s odd to say a 5 year old has a “figure”. If anything the person should have said oh she’s built like you and then for trashy to say she’ll be “thick” is weird. Like she’s 5 years old 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That poor baby Jada is sunburned in her most recent pic in her stories. What a crappy mom. It’s really not hard to protect your kids from literal cancer. And it wasn’t a one time thing. Theyve all been burned multiple times. She sucks so bad.
YES - was going to mention that as well. WTH is wrong with her. She thinks if they're tanner it's because of 'their Sicilian skin.' No, doll face.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry sky is not thick she’s borderline obese. Tracy’s to blame with all that crappy food she gives them. Tracy’s well aware that sky will be just like her heavy. Tracy we know you read what we post, get those kids outside & active. Feed them the proper foods before they end up with diabetes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
YES - was going to mention that as well. WTH is wrong with her. She thinks if they're tanner it's because of 'their Sicilian skin.' No, doll face.
Even if she was 100/% Italian like she is in her dreams. THEY CAN STILL GET CANCER. Childhood sunburn raises the likelihood of skin cancer as an adult by a lot. And sometimes is no big deal but other times it’s a huge deal can be deadly or disfigure your face. Oops sorry you have a huge scar across your whole face but mommy was too lazy and arrogant to put sunscreen on you.

Reactions: 8
Even if she was 100/% Italian like she is in her dreams. THEY CAN STILL GET CANCER. Childhood sunburn raises the likelihood of skin cancer as an adult by a lot. And sometimes is no big deal but other times it’s a huge deal can be deadly or disfigure your face. Oops sorry you have a huge scar across your whole face but mommy was too lazy and arrogant to put sunscreen on you.
I’m Italian full Italian at that like don’t have no other bloodlines but Italian and I went to Mexico and got a sunburn like give me a break your dad is Irish or whatever he is he doesn’t even look Italian and her mom is prob only half Italian relax with this Italian skin or Sicilian skin what in the actual hell are you even talking about? Go to Italy and see how they’ll all laugh at you. Tracy ready cause she posted a pic of sky still with a filter but i think she thinks it doesn’t look filtered but it is

I kind of agree, I say kind of because we don’t know what she looks like without fillers and filters NOW but back 5-10 years ago, I think she had a pretty face! She clearly has extensions but they blend and look good. Her eyebrows are still a little arch-y but she did grow up in that 2000s era of thin eyebrows. Overall, you can tell she has makeup on, she’s never been a light makeup girl but she looks fairly pretty! Pics from sometime in 2010-before her wedding 2013, no wedding ring but an engagement ring in second pic. Not a bad looking girl! STILL EVIL but not bad looking lmao

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I kind of agree, I say kind of because we don’t know what she looks like without fillers and filters NOW but back 5-10 years ago, I think she had a pretty face! She clearly has extensions but they blend and look good. Her eyebrows are still a little arch-y but she did grow up in that 2000s era of thin eyebrows. Overall, you can tell she has makeup on, she’s never been a light makeup girl but she looks fairly pretty! Pics from sometime in 2010-before her wedding 2013, no wedding ring but an engagement ring in second pic. Not a bad looking girl! STILL EVIL but not bad looking lmao
You guys are taking pics from when she was in her early 20s she doesn’t look like that anymore even without filters

So now I’m saying this and watch Tracy post a pic of her son. Why are you always posting about your daughters? Why not a post for your son? Aaaaannnnnnd go Tracy, go post. Dance too she has to make it a point to make sure people see they’re still in dance good for you, you still have a billion people always with you or watching your kids

You guys are taking pics from when she was in her early 20s she doesn’t look like that anymore even without filters

So now I’m saying this and watch Tracy post a pic of her son. Why are you always posting about your daughters? Why not a post for your son? Aaaaannnnnnd go Tracy, go post. Dance too she has to make it a point to make sure people see they’re still in dance good for you, you still have a billion people always with you or watching your kids
I’m aware she doesn’t look like that anymore, that’s why I said years ago ☺ She was pretty back then! I think at least.

lol @ go Tracy go post! She will post Julian within an hour for sure. She hates this forum so much but loves to read and post what we say😂😈 mwahahhaahaaa

Hey Trashy, THIS is why people always say you look different now than you did on the show. No blurring. Normal eye shape. Brushed hair.

It’s really hard to push the button on even a can of sunscreen she might end up with carpal tunnel and really not move her ass😂

• Haha
I think she looks really good in the 2nd pic. The hair color is very becoming. I also likes when she had the reddish hair. Looked very pretty on her. The black hair she has now is to severe on her. Does nothing for her except make her look the Wicked Witch of the West...oh wait.. she is!

Reactions: 12
Yea im really puzzled by her love of the black hair it makes her look way harsh. But whenever someone suggests lightening she shuts it down hard. I wonder if something happened to make her hate the light hair? Or maybe she thinks it makes her look more italian?