Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh where did you see that on Instagram? Facebook? Under frank buglione?

Did you guys see Gigi Instagram? She’s friends with everybody from jerseylicious and Olivia recently commented on her latest picture. So why are you not talking to any of the cast Tracy? It seems like she’s the common denominator and is not amicable with anybody on the show.
No I don’t think he has social media except snap chat. One of my cousins is really good friends with him and told me plus my hubby is good friends with frankie’s cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Let’s play “find the photoshop”

View attachment 150303
omg!!! I’m not a photoshop expert but she’s also just spreading her legs (🤮) to give herself a thigh gap and the angle of the camera facing down makes her look thicccc and not thick lol. Ugh she’s gross! I can smell that pic! Tanning lotion, sweat and vagina must🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought I had read that Frankie had married some girl named Maria. There is an article in the bridal magazine The Knot. It was all about how he had proposed to her, etc. It also mentioned how they met. Ive attached the link.

Reactions: 3
omg!!! I’m not a photoshop expert but she’s also just spreading her legs (🤮) to give herself a thigh gap and the angle of the camera facing down makes her look thicccc and not thick lol. Ugh she’s gross! I can smell that pic! Tanning lotion, sweat and vagina must🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vagina must 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The box is hiding her fupa and her arm still looks huge, guess she forget to shop it

I thought I had read that Frankie had married some girl named Maria. There is an article in the bridal magazine The Knot. It was all about how he had proposed to her, etc. It also mentioned how they met. Ive attached the link.

I’m trying to read this but Maria can’t write for tit 😂 cute story though lol

Attachments

• Haha
Ok, thought I lost my mind but this witch was playing me! I’m pretty sure these are the nails she got last time, or very close to it. Either way, quarantine in Jersey is NOT lifted and nail salons aren’t slated to open until June 22.
E1B2F2BA-1586-4037-B925-0EEDF21A5DB0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Yesss. I noticed that flat.face witch lol
Serious question here: I read flat face and crooked face on here. I see something is “off” with Tara’s face or maybe her mouth. I can’t figure out what it is though. Is it her teeth? I really can’t put my finger on what’s “off”. Thoughts? Serious question BTW!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They’re still engaged. He asked her to marry her Bc he got her pregnant but unfortunately she lost it. I feel bad Bc she loves him and fights for him but he’s beyond over the relationship it’s not even funny. He also cheated on her with Brooklyn, that girl from the show but she left him again and then Maria took him back.

Omg you have to get the good inside dirt for all of us!!!!!
Lol I’ll see what I can get. I always love me some good gossip 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5

🤢🤮 Frankie’s face in the second picture with the lavender shirt 🤢🤮

Frankie is not married but he is engaged to some girl from upstate NY. From what I hear from a very very good source, he's not happy with her. Actually I saw a convo today between him and someone where he states that his relationship with the current girl can't be saved.
so Frankie never married that girl...was her name Brooklyn?? Damn I wonder what happened?

Serious question here: I read flat face and crooked face on here. I see something is “off” with Tara’s face or maybe her mouth. I can’t figure out what it is though. Is it her teeth? I really can’t put my finger on what’s “off”. Thoughts? Serious question BTW!!
her face is long as tit and she tries so hard to look sexy in pics 😂😂

Ok, thought I lost my mind but this witch was playing me! I’m pretty sure these are the nails she got last time, or very close to it. Either way, quarantine in Jersey is NOT lifted and nail salons aren’t slated to open
Ok, thought I lost my mind but this witch was playing me! I’m pretty sure these are the nails she got last time, or very close to it. Either way, quarantine in Jersey is NOT lifted and nail salons aren’t slated to open until June 22. View attachment 150364
These are the old nails. That she had the 12 year old old girl do during the heart of quarantine.

The box is hiding her fupa and her arm still looks huge, guess she forget to shop it

I’m trying to read this but Maria can’t write for tit 😂 cute story though lol
Tracy literally has about an inch and a half between her saggy udders and the waistband of her leggings. She’s disgusting. And I almost choked on my Diet Coke when I read vagina must.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol!!! She wears the black to hide the photoshopping better and blur tit out 🤣😂🤣. She ain’t smart!

Yep. Got it right ladies. She wears all black to hide her fat and makes sure the filter is dark too! This is where I think she edited her photos. Like we’re not stupid. You have huge arms that don’t match your photoshopped body 🙄🙄 and when photo is lightened can see her fupa 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I found that comment on that photo on her Instagram 🤣 🤣
82FB2770-A20A-43BA-B28D-98944AF6685E.jpeg

I found this and made it slow motion for you guys. What is she wearing under that dress? It’s so obvious. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Found a tagged photo without that stupid filter she uses on all her pictures that makes her eyes huge. She looks okay without it too.
4B384355-D90D-4B7E-BDAD-9C2F0F4F16DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
so Frankie never married that girl...was her name Brooklyn?? Damn I wonder what happened?

her face is long as tit and she tries so hard to look sexy in pics 😂😂
No he never married her. Not really sure what happened I think she cheated or went back to her ex idk. She just had a baby girl recently though.

Reactions: 5
She disabled the comments under her bikini pic 😂😂 so pathetic. Her legs looks different sizes in every picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. Got it right ladies. She wears all black to hide her fat and makes sure the filter is dark too! This is where I think she edited her photos. Like we’re not stupid. You have huge arms that don’t match your photoshopped body 🙄🙄 and when photo is lightened can see her fupa 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I found that comment on that photo on her Instagram 🤣 🤣
View attachment 150384

I found this and made it slow motion for you guys. What is she wearing under that dress? It’s so obvious. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 150389

Found a tagged photo without that stupid filter she uses on all her pictures that makes her eyes huge. She looks okay without it too.
View attachment 150393
You’re really putting in the work 😂👏. That costume though. I remember on the podcast she said that her dress didn’t look good because it was too big. Mhmm yup that was clearly the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 7