Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I remember also. They both sound like idiots. I feel bad for that little boy because Tracy certainly isn’t someone who should have a child with special needs.
omfg. She said “that thing on his head”?!?!!!!!!!!! She’s bleeping disgusting 😡😡😡😡🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
I thought I was the only one who thought they looked horrible. Looks like she got extensions and caught eyelash lice that’s how gross the hair follicles look they’re not even or blended well. She has to get these services done for free The work is always tit

She’s always driving around with her gas light on I Mean if u wanna be lazy while ur alone fine but to get on the highway with ur kids with no gas? What’s wrong with this girl then to post it like it’s cool like yeah I’m a asshole no you’re a dumb ass crappy mom! Who does that!! Who drives with no gas with their kids who aren’t even properly seated.😤 there’s never a bottom like I think she’s hitting it but nope it goes deeper
It turns out, rock bottom has a basement

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks like a bleeping drag queen. What dude is going to find that attractive? It looks like butterflies on her eyelids. At least get something nore naturall. That actually looks much better
OMG who is this woman?? Her makeup is awful, looks like she contoured using Bisto...Yuk 🤢🤮

The only thing I can say about Tracy is #$%damn! She is still a nasty piece of work. Only difference now is she is a nastier piece of work with three kids. Tracy will NEVER, EVER grow up. She will always blame others and lash out. She can miss me with that Scorpio tit too. She is def a nasty one. It isn't a surprise her marriage didn't last. It sounds as if they blew through the settlement Corey got.

Wow. She def thinks she’s something special.
Tracy ALWAYS thought she was special.