Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok you guys in club baddie need to take screenshots of this virtual baby shower and post screenshots!

Reactions: 4
Tracy what makes you think you were the whole table when you don’t take care of your house kids dogs and husband? Look at jacquie for pointers she’s a great housewife who cooks meals from scratch and really appreciates her husband and she actually takes care of herself unlike you claim to, it’s really just karma getting back at you for all the bleeping tit you put so many people through, why is Olivia living her best life if she was the one so horrible to you?

Did anybody notice how sky unfiltered has the big round chin but in Tracy’s posts it’s more sharp and pointed like a more chiseled look? Tracy stop making ur kids look like they don’t you’re gonna ruin their self esteem

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really feel bad for the Jayden and Skyker, growing up with the idea of photoshopping their bodies, angles and so on, imagine what Maloney says around them regarding being thicc, it's going to cause issues for them as they grow up. I was around 6 when my moms sister started to make comments about my figure and weight, I wasn't fat at all. But at age of 12 I started to starve myself and what ever I ate , I made myself throw up. I became anorexic, I was like that for 5 years, it cause some health issues, and that woman kept saying I was fat, I was a size 4 and I didnt want to look at myself in the mirror, I also started to cut myself. Eventually I talked to my mom, and took me to get help. I am now 37, I still battle those demons, but no way I would do that again. I So I really hope those girls don't go through that,Maloney better snap out of her imaginary life, and be a mom, be there for your girls, motivate them, don't put that thought in their heads about hiding who they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yea im really puzzled by her love of the black hair it makes her look way harsh. But whenever someone suggests lightening she shuts it down hard. I wonder if something happened to make her hate the light hair? Or maybe she thinks it makes her look more italian?
Tracy looks SO much better with lighter hair.

I really feel bad for the Jayden and Skyker, growing up with the idea of photoshopping their bodies, angles and so on, imagine what Maloney says around them regarding being thicc, it's going to cause issues for them as they grow up. I was around 6 when my moms sister started to make comments about my figure and weight, I wasn't fat at all. But at age of 12 I started to starve myself and what ever I ate , I made myself throw up. I became anorexic, I was like that for 5 years, it cause some health issues, and that woman kept saying I was fat, I was a size 4 and I didnt want to look at myself in the mirror, I also started to cut myself. Eventually I talked to my mom, and took me to get help. I am now 37, I still battle those demons, but no way I would do that again. I So I really hope those girls don't go through that,Maloney better snap out of her imaginary life, and be a mom, be there for your girls, motivate them, don't put that thought in their heads about hiding who they are.
I’m glad you sought help to get better and I hope you’re doing okay now. There’s really no advising this Tracy woman. She’ll never listen cos she thinks she’s perfect. Never have I seen anyone so obnoxious and narcissistic. Even when it’s so clear she’s wrong and needs to make amendments, she’ll still be adamant about her ways. This would have been so much better if she were the only one reaping the fruits of her bad decisions but no, there are three kids in the mix. That’s where it gets so concerning. If their dad was a model human being, I’d say hopefully, he picks up the slack and makes up for her deficiencies. But Corey... 👀 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
🤣 is funny how delusional this broad telling people to DM for bookins hair and makeup who will pay her for this?? 🤦🏻‍♀️
C875D8C3-1CDF-435D-837C-05AB0FE21709.jpeg

You guys are taking pics from when she was in her early 20s she doesn’t look like that anymore even without filters

So now I’m saying this and watch Tracy post a pic of her son. Why are you always posting about your daughters? Why not a post for your son? Aaaaannnnnnd go Tracy, go post. Dance too she has to make it a point to make sure people see they’re still in dance good for you, you still have a billion people always with you or watching your kids
Not sure How true that is because if the kids were in dance class She never posted any pics tbe girls in practice so something is not right with that post🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
🤣 is funny how delusional this broad telling people to DM for bookins hair and makeup who will pay her for this?? 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 151286

Not sure How true that is because if the kids were in dance class She never posted any pics tbe girls in practice so something is not right with that post🤔
Yeah I mean no offense to that young girl but that is not a good “advertisement” at all 😬

Reactions: 2
It’s really hard to push the button on even a can of sunscreen she might end up with carpal tunnel and really not move her ass😂
She needs her hands clean to take a photo, photoshopped it, and post it. DUH That's way more important than the kids skin.

Plus they have olive skin and dont burn they get color. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy looks SO much better with lighter hair.

I’m glad you sought help to get better and I hope you’re doing okay now. There’s really no advising this Tracy woman. She’ll never listen cos she thinks she’s perfect. Never have I seen anyone so obnoxious and narcissistic. Even when it’s so clear she’s wrong and needs to make amendments, she’ll still be adamant about her ways. This would have been so much better if she were the only one reaping the fruits of her bad decisions but no, there are three kids in the mix. That’s where it gets so concerning. If their dad was a model human being, I’d say hopefully, he picks up the slack and makes up for her deficiencies. But Corey... 👀 🤦‍♀️

Thanks, I'm doing better. Like I said I have my moments, but I'm stronger now. The girls need to have a strong caring mother figure, hopefully Raven or Tara can have a good influence on them. Or if Corey finds a good woman, hope she can be a good role model for them, encourage them not let them fall victim to Maloney influence.

Omg I can’t stand when she references herself as “thick”, it’s like she’s obsessed with that term. Obsessed with being a “thick Italian” it’s so ridiculous
Or thick Italian boy mom, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tracy you’re a terrible mother who gets annoyed at their kids if they’re singing? Or really for that matter anytime Jayden does anything. Go look at her latest tik tok vid. She’s just annoyed at being a mother in general

Reactions: 6
Even if she was 100/% Italian like she is in her dreams. THEY CAN STILL GET CANCER. Childhood sunburn raises the likelihood of skin cancer as an adult by a lot. And sometimes is no big deal but other times it’s a huge deal can be deadly or disfigure your face. Oops sorry you have a huge scar across your whole face but mommy was too lazy and arrogant to put sunscreen on you.
preach! Yeah, I’m naturally darker than her kids and I still burn in the sun if I don’t SPF on. She’s so careless. I remember last year someone commented that her kids were so tan and she replied that it was the Sicilian skin, lol. She also of course likes it when their hair gets sun-bleached, as she’s commented that countless times.

Reactions: 3
So by reading what everyone has to say it seems like she popped out kids with corey just for looks. Shes probably mad jayden doesnt have blue eyes lol. Tracy, please, for the love of God, change your ways before your kids become damaged. It may be too late for Skylar already. I see her always putting on a show for mommy... and trying to make mommy feel pretty... it's like mommy dearest. Plus not to bring astrology in here but Skylar is an aquarius and so am I. I know I rebeled when I was a teen because my dad was so obsessed with my appearance and not being "enough". If Tracy continues to brainwash these kids shes gonna have an even harder time with them in the future.and let's be honest this world is getting worse by the second. It's not gonna end well. FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME STOP WORRYING ABOUT GETTING DICK AND TEACH YOUR KIDS A THING OR TWO ABOUT LIFE

Reactions: 11
What is this makeup?! Just go natural Instead of rushing/half assing a contour job?! Esp if youre a MUA???
993FF821-5EEB-45F8-A480-9DCDC1A7E48F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Skylar looks really unhealthy in Corey's latest pics? Her eyes look dull and she looks really pale
yesss! idk if it’s because she’s been photoshopping her kids for so long that we don’t know what they really look like or if she’s really just looking unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
Even if she was 100/% Italian like she is in her dreams. THEY CAN STILL GET CANCER. Childhood sunburn raises the likelihood of skin cancer as an adult by a lot. And sometimes is no big deal but other times it’s a huge deal can be deadly or disfigure your face. Oops sorry you have a huge scar across your whole face but mommy was too lazy and arrogant to put sunscreen on you.
She is an idiot, all skins burn. Even the darkest ones.

Last edited:
I feel like commenting under Tracy’s picture where she’s put you can be the whole table... oh hunny you are the size of a WHOLE table maybe that’s why he messed around with a napkin 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her latest tik tok about Moms with kids and looking so annoyed while her kids were legit just singing. She’s a terrible mom and it’s sad she has no bond with any of them. They’re just props to her.

• Sad
I don’t understand her latest tik tok about Moms with kids and looking so annoyed while her kids were legit just singing. She’s a terrible mom and it’s sad she has no bond with any of them. They’re just props to her.
I find there are a lot of moms like her. People who had kids just cos they thought thats what you do when youre an adult and then the kids come and these people realize they don't actually like/want kids. Makes me sad. My parents were so attentive with us played with us never left us with other people did crafts with us had endless patience. When i see kids with parents like tracy i feel bad cos these kids are just something their parents seem to tolerate. Not everyone is cut out for kids i wish people would take the time to really think before popping out all these kids and then getting upset that they exist and act like children. She wanted to be able to "brag" oh im married with kids before 30 i win! But now shes divorced and miserable bcos i think she did things to show off and not for the right reasons like truly loving being a mom? Or she got divorced and just resents them now and wants to go back in time to be single again where she left off before corey? 🤷🏻‍♀️ i just feel bad for the kids

Reactions: 8