Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yikes it kinda does like a lot . I like Gigi though me and her have talked through IG and she’s very very sweet. This is just gonna have trashy tray more tit to talk .
It’s a premade logo. All you do is pay the designer a very low fee to add whatever business name you want. I’m thinking Gigi really doesn’t pay ANY attention to Tracy because I can’t see her doing this on purpose.

Reactions: 2
yikes it kinda does like a lot . I like Gigi though me and her have talked through IG and she’s very very sweet. This is just gonna have trashy tray more tit to talk .
Whoa. It actually does 😂 😂 Tracy is gonna have a field day. Or week.

which one of you fbi agents is gonna find out if Corey is related to Jeffrey :ROFLMAO:

he sounded exactly like him in that "all lives matta" video
This is such a cruel thing to say 🤣 🤣 I cant stop laughing.

Wait I see Tara in there calling gigi a Dick. Auntie crooked face TaTa loses points on the daily.
She's a jealous lowlife! She is the phoniest of that bunch! Her and her stupid hashtags... #auntieniecebond #bubs #bear Really? That auntieniecebond will go out the window once Trashy hooks up with some guy and you don't get to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tara needs to get a life! When, Tracy gets a new man Tara will be left behind. Nothing but a joke to TrayTrash. 😂

So, Cory has custody of Mia? Lol it’s a matter of time he gets the kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesss. I noticed that flat.face witch lol
Sorry I missed what happened, Tara called Tracy’s mom a dick? Where and why? And traywayfanclub on insta got deleted?! Why?

Did Tracy say something about Gigi and that she copied her bad examples logo? Whatever happened to Gigi and is Frankie married? I can’t find him anywhere on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Sorry I missed what happened, Tara called Tracy’s mom a dick? Where and why? And traywayfanclub on insta got deleted?! Why?

Did Tracy say something about Gigi and that she copied her bad examples logo? Whatever happened to Gigi and is Frankie married? I can’t find him anywhere on Instagram
Frankie is not married but he is engaged to some girl from upstate NY. From what I hear from a very very good source, he's not happy with her. Actually I saw a convo today between him and someone where he states that his relationship with the current girl can't be saved.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I got blocked or kicked out by that stupid baddie group lol can anyone screenshot more the rest of the comments on the logo thing? Honestly it’s such a common design anyway . Someone must’ve alerted Gigi cause She deleted it off her IG story

Reactions: 3
Frankie is not married but he is engaged to some girl from upstate NY. From what I hear from a very very good source, he's not happy with her. Actually I saw a convo today between him and someone where he states that his relationship with the current girl can't be saved.
Ohhhh where did you see that on Instagram? Facebook? Under frank buglione?

Did you guys see Gigi Instagram? She’s friends with everybody from jerseylicious and Olivia recently commented on her latest picture. So why are you not talking to any of the cast Tracy? It seems like she’s the common denominator and is not amicable with anybody on the show.

She's a jealous lowlife! She is the phoniest of that bunch! Her and her stupid hashtags... #auntieniecebond #bubs #bear Really? That auntieniecebond will go out the window once Trashy hooks up with some guy and you don't get to see them.
Bond my ass.... she basically kicked her own sisters kids to the curb when Corey and Tracy had their kids . I would be pissed if I was raven

Reactions: 11
Let’s play “find the photoshop”

View attachment 150303
did she literally take a before and after pic on the same day to promote a 7 day weight loss product LOOOOOOL this women is something else she doesn't even try no more! Could have changed the outfit atleast trashy tracy or she literally wears the same leggings and tank for 7 days in a row!

I find it hilarious that she thinks if she pushes her chest out and hips back and splits her legs open to pretend she has a thigh gap she looks slimmer 🤣😂😂😂😂 sorry why would u choose someone who is gaining weight and eating junk to promote weightloss?????

• Haha