Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the fact we came on here though... almost like texting the group chat. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg!! That live she was livid!!!! I seen from beginning to end. Was very short. Just pissed that someone sent a pic of her with a friend to Corey. And she would NEVER post any guy who sheā€™s dating. She stated she had very high blood pressure also. She was sooooo mad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not defending her but Iā€™m pretty sure that if you have a child with special needs you automatically qualify for Medicaid in NJ regardless of income.
You donā€™t qualify for Medicaid immediately. You can get certain things covered by Medicaid (especially if it isnā€™t covered by your insurance). My child has an IEP and we provide his school with our insurance and they can get Medicaid on his behalf (We sign off on it) for speech therapy but we do not have Medicaid (no cards, letters, etc) or anything to do with it. I worked in the healthcare field for over 5 years in predominantly Medicaid areas (up until just a few weeks ago) and Itā€™s not easy to get. She probably qualifies bc sheā€™s a ā€œsingle momā€ of 3 kids and has no reportable income other than whatever child support Corey pays.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200615-065711_Chrome.jpg
ohhhh we believe you! That's why you publish this kind of thing, like a 13 year old kid. Go on baby, don't change one bite, you're our favorite entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok first post from me (and I have so many thoughts but Iā€™ll save it for my second post). I missed the live. Was she angry mad or crying mad? And how did someone have a photo of her and this mystery guy? And why would Corey care?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch her live just now? It was a couple minutes but apparently there was a photo of her and a guy (she says a friend) that someone sent to Corey.... I donā€™t know why it would even be a big deal but she was legit bugging.

Iā€™m just curious to who the guy is lol. But also, why would Corey would care at all?
Damn it I missed it. Why did I go to bed early. šŸ˜­

Reactions: 3
Omggg what? We need details haha! Hmmm if its just a friend must be one of coreys friends and he will be upset his friend is taking her side?? If its a guy shes seeing that corey doesnt know im not sure why she cares? It must be coreys friend and now its going to start a fight between herself corey and the friend that would be the only reason to get upset i would think?? Wow tho i wonder who took the pic and sent it hehe.

Ok Iā€™ve never posted but literally refresh this page daily to check out the updates. šŸ˜Š

I, too, was a fan - and then realized how big of a liar she was when it came to Corey and their separation/divorce. We all saw it coming for about a year... but the LIES on her Instagram comments, and then fanning the flames anytime someone would comment on Coreyā€™s Instagram about Tracy being some sort of catch by ā€œlikingā€ the comment (even though they werenā€™t following each other... so weird). And then she would elude everyone on her podcast with the ā€œeverything Iā€™ve been through this yearā€ comments before their separation announcement, but that her and Corey were great and that sex and jealousy never played a factor in their fights.... basically, full of tit.

What Iā€™ve gathered is that she manifests what it is that she wishes she was (ie, sexpot, not jealous, cool girl, tough guy, doesnā€™t need a bra, etc... whatever lie sheā€™s telling herself that day) and then tries to sell that narrative to her followers.

But as for the reason for my post... I did some investigating myself on whether she was at the shower, and while no picture evidence surfaced, this did
20031BAC-9DF2-4DBD-9764-AFE3E2BF8730.png

So she was there or at least filled one of these out (and of course made it about her)... but she probably has to edit any pics sheā€™s in before posting, bc you all know the drill. šŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She loves that tit. It's all a cry for attention. I am sure she is the one who made someone send it to Corey. Doesn't even look like Corey gives 2 shits

Maybe Corey confronted her about the car pic that someone sent him. The one with her needing to get her nails done while driving an Audi at 60mph with Julian in the car.

Reactions: 2
Ok Iā€™ve never posted but literally refresh this page daily to check out the updates. šŸ˜Š

I, too, was a fan - and then realized how big of a liar she was when it came to Corey and their separation/divorce. We all saw it coming for about a year... but the LIES on her Instagram comments, and then fanning the flames anytime someone would comment on Coreyā€™s Instagram about Tracy being some sort of catch by ā€œlikingā€ the comment (even though they werenā€™t following each other... so weird). And then she would elude everyone on her podcast with the ā€œeverything Iā€™ve been through this yearā€ comments before their separation announcement, but that her and Corey were great and that sex and jealousy never played a factor in their fights.... basically, full of tit.

What Iā€™ve gathered is that she manifests what it is that she wishes she was (ie, sexpot, not jealous, cool girl, tough guy, doesnā€™t need a bra, etc... whatever lie sheā€™s telling herself that day) and then tries to sell that narrative to her followers.

But as for the reason for my post... I did some investigating myself on whether she was at the shower, and while no picture evidence surfaced, this didView attachment 154593
So she was there or at least filled one of these out (and of course made it about her)... but she probably has to edit any pics sheā€™s in before posting, bc you all know the drill. šŸ˜‰
Welcome and keep up the excellent detective work!!!!

Omg!! That live she was livid!!!! I seen from beginning to end. Was very short. Just pissed that someone sent a pic of her with a friend to Corey. And she would NEVER post any guy who sheā€™s dating. She stated she had very high blood pressure also. She was sooooo mad!!!
Why was she mad? Tracy puts every bleeping move on her, IG! All of a sudden she doesnā€™t want her business displayed? Tracy you got played or you played yourself. šŸ˜‚ idk who sent the pic to Corey thatā€™s the real MVP! šŸ‘

• Haha
Someone must have a screen shot of her at the baby shower podcast? She can't have hid behind the table for hours? Damn I wish someone would tag her in a candid shot. I just know if she posts a pic from the event it will be shopped or her body hidden!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe Corey confronted her about the car pic that someone sent him. The one with her needing to get her nails done while driving an Audi at 60mph with Julian in the car.
People are definitely sending him photos... but sheā€™s the one posting them so??? Itā€™s not like she makes it a secret but of course sheā€™s a Scorpio who only shows us what she wants to show. šŸ™„šŸ™„

It was clear that it was a photo she had up though, because she went on live to yell at someone and Iā€™m sure if she knew who she would call them out. She was so angry she couldnā€™t even say blood pressure right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she went live to witch? That seems dramatic and staged. If people are that mad, is there first thing really to pick up their phone and go live to discuss it? She just likes drama, sheā€™s literally a teenager. Pathetic

People are definitely sending him photos... but sheā€™s the one posting them so??? Itā€™s not like she makes it a secret but of course sheā€™s a Scorpio who only shows us what she wants to show. šŸ™„šŸ™„

It was clear that it was a photo she had up though, because she went on live to yell at someone and Iā€™m sure if she knew who she would call them out. She was so angry she couldnā€™t even say blood pressure right.

Im really upset i missed it. I love watching her lives. LOL they are always a mess. I wish someone screen recorded it. I will tell you all right now if I ever see her ass in public i will most DEF. get a pic. and if she ever tries to pop off something about being a Scorpio I will make sure to tell her how much IDGAF about her sign. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So she went live to witch? That seems dramatic and staged. If people are that mad, is there first thing really to pick up their phone and go live to discuss it? She just likes drama, sheā€™s literally a teenager. Pathetic
I swear she acts like she just turned 21 and all she cares about is herself and partying. No concern about her kids or their well being.

Reactions: 7