Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally strikes me as the type that can't handle not having a man in her life. She's very needy. Maybe if she does have a new man he told her to get off the internet because she's making a fool of herself. She'll be back. It's an addiction with her. Plus how else to push all her overpriced junk from her store and promote all the weight gaining....I mean weight loss🙄🙄 products.

Reactions: 12
You don’t qualify for Medicaid immediately. You can get certain things covered by Medicaid (especially if it isn’t covered by your insurance). My child has an IEP and we provide his school with our insurance and they can get Medicaid on his behalf (We sign off on it) for speech therapy but we do not have Medicaid (no cards, letters, etc) or anything to do with it. I worked in the healthcare field for over 5 years in predominantly Medicaid areas (up until just a few weeks ago) and It’s not easy to get. She probably qualifies bc she’s a “single mom” of 3 kids and has no reportable income other than whatever child support Corey pays.
In the state of PA if your child has a disability they get it regardless of income. They make you apply for social security and than they will cover you. It’s a process. If you make too much social security will deny you send you a letter and than you send that to welfare office than your child is covered by Medicaid.

There's a video on her tiktok where's she's saying people told her to add her venmo name and then people will just send her money. She made another tiktok video showing where she was actually sent money. She didn't directly ask for money but by posting those videos she's clearly asking.

She apparently made a video on her live on ig flipping out or something, I didn't see it, because someone sent Corey a picture of her and a dude. That's my understanding. Not sure why she'd care if she's done with him.
Right like if you are getting divorced why do you care if someone sent him a photo. Like what’s the point you’re moving on with your life right?!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did any of you noticed that her friend Ashley also posted something about saying goodbye to fake friends? She specifically mentioned mental health abusers, narcissists, and manipulators. I wonder if people are catching on and that was directed to Tracy. I noticed Ashley does so many creative and educational things with her daughter unlike Tracy who sits her kids in front of the TV while she plays on social media all day.

Reactions: 9
Is this girl serious about sending her $100??? Must be one of her minions....is this going to be Maloneys new source of income ? 😡😤🤦‍♀️

Omg, I dont believe she'll create a foundation. Ugh the lies!!!!
Is this foundation going to an actual foundation or her pockets?

Reactions: 6
Did any of you noticed that her friend Ashley also posted something about saying goodbye to fake friends? She specifically mentioned mental health abusers, narcissists, and manipulators. I wonder if people are catching on and that was directed to Tracy. I noticed Ashley does so many creative and educational things with her daughter unlike Tracy who sits her kids in front of the TV while she plays on social media all day.
Interesting! I don't see what the two of them have in common. Ashley is very organized, health conscious and everything else that trashys not. She's either taking her side and saying that to whoever did it or she's making her opinion on her clear.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why Corey would even care, he can do so much better and I’m shocked he hasn’t yet lol
But can he? He lives on his moms couch. Not working even though construction is back up and running. 30 with no equity or really any motivation to get further in life. Missing teeth, can’t spell, broadcasting his ignorance. He’s no catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is an asshole am sure her MO was to show the Audi logo not her hand , She has to make it known she is driving an Audi after we make fun of her beat up Hand me down Toyota 🤣
its an old audi too hahahahaha the new ones have the virtual cockpit hahahah shes a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn't handle running a foundation. It takes a lot of work and dedication. She has neither ethic. Pure bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Is this girl serious about sending her $100??? Must be one of her minions....is this going to be Maloneys new source of income ? 😡😤🤦‍♀️

Omg, I dont believe she'll create a foundation. Ugh the lies!!!!
She is a disgrace She is NoT starting any foundation and the only name is Wine and Nails Idiot she is a freeloader and the 100$ TikTok sender is probably Trashy with a fake account tryna catfish 🤬

Reactions: 4
Oof the second hand embarrassment I got from this.
How come you never pan down the camera sis? You don’t want the world to see you big ole fupa and thunda thighs? (With fake Staten Island accent)

Also, you knowwww, I bet it BURNS her so bad that she most definitely stalks this page and reads EVERY SINGLE KEYSTROKE, but can’t do tit about it. Like, she’s not going to post here, she’s DEF not going to post on her social media so all her followers can come get the real tea. She just has to sit and read it and fume.
🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it she went on level 100 yesterday with her live then it mysteriously disappeared and now she’s back to her old self. I kinda think that now she does that on purpose to look like the victim and that’s her excuse to not have to talk to Cory. She always wants him to be the bad guy. Everybody who is insulting Cory well don’t forget he never used to be in that condition, she’s a man eater she ate him up and spit him out she made him into that he had close to 1 million dollars and she spent it and left him. I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for her after seeing that extremely psychotic live yesterday where it sounded like she almost lost her voice after screaming at the top of her lungs. Does she scream like that around her kids? If so, that’s really crazy

Reactions: 11