Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is terrible to cheat. Leaving is easier said than done sometimes. Especially when you feel stuck. He doesn't strike me as a normal cheater....

Anyone follow the chris watts case? They totally remind me of them.

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through the baby shower video. I wanted to see the seat change lol. They played a game of what’s in Tracy’s bag. Even at JESS’S baby shower, Tracy needs to find a way to make it about her. I didn’t have the energy to watch all 4 hours of it.
Omg it was 4 hours?! Wow. That’s prob what caused the breakdown of the marriage cause everything has to be about her and she’s above everybody even her own kids

Smart of Cory to post lives when the kids are with him so she doesn’t post pics making it look like the kids are with her when they ain’t and low and behold julien is with his dad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg it was 4 hours?! Wow. That’s prob what caused the breakdown of the marriage cause everything has to be about her and she’s above everybody even her own kids

Smart of Cory to post lives when the kids are with him so she doesn’t post pics making it look like the kids are with her when they ain’t and low and behold julien is with his dad!
Why does Jess even entertain her bullshit? It's supposed to be her shower.

You know, these pictures make me think if her weight gain was the cause of the deterioration of their relationship or the result of it. What do y’all think?
Cause. Imo, because along with the weight gain comes Depression, moodiness, irritation, low self esteem, general lethargy, apathy which would have a direct affect on relationships.

Reactions: 4
Go look at Tracy’s latest instagram post shut the duck up they’re not assumptions they’re the truth ur not being a good mom u don’t cook u don’t clean u don’t teach ur kids anything

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Olivia posting a lot of body shots. She has an enviable body and THAT is what you call thick. Fat and thick are two different things

Reactions: 12
Look at how amazing, Olivia looks. This is the true definition of Thicka Than a Snicka! Yes, I’m aware that she doesn’t have children all under the age of 5. If she did she’d still be killing it! 🍑👏🔥. Tracy witch did we hit a Nerve? Lol what happened to the crazy Scorpio that you are! We’re all waiting for you to come tell us tit! 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Look at how amazing, Olivia looks. This is the true definition of Thicka Than a Snicka! Yes, I’m aware that she doesn’t have children all under the age of 5. If she did she’d still be killing it! 🍑👏🔥. Tracy witch did we hit a Nerve? Lol what happened to the crazy Scorpio that you are! We’re all waiting for you to come tell us tit! 😂😂
Wow she looks amazing but I always thought she was pretty and also was always rooting for her. Karma always gets you and it looks like Olivia is out on top so who was the real bad guy on jerseylicious Tracy? Not Olivia that’s for sure

Wow she looks amazing but I always thought she was pretty and also was always rooting for her. Karma always gets you and it looks like Olivia is out on top so who was the real bad guy on jerseylicious Tracy? Not Olivia that’s for sure
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Reactions: 3
So today is Jessica's baby shower, I saw it on Ashley's Bertolinis stories. So let's keep an eye on Maloneys tag pics lol.
So Tracy makes sure she doesn’t have the kids in the weekends she has places to go because her kids are out of control meanwhile Ashley is there with her kid. That’s why tracy is making tik toks don’t u notice she only makes them when she is done up? And cue the tik toks with her no makeup look which is actually not really no makeup she does have makeup and filters but pretends it’s a no makeup look get whatever makes you feel better

And Filippo please stop being so picky and find yourself a wife somebody who will be a good wife you seem like you might be a little old school Italian find yourself a Cathy Giove because your mom is great and takes care of a family the way a real woman should

Of course drinking and acting like a mutha fuckin fool is the only thing going on in that dumb head of yours. Forget about your kids no that can’t possibly be going on in that stupid head of yours only drinking and actin a fool and getting dicked down is all you think about

• Heart
So today is Jessica's baby shower, I saw it on Ashley's Bertolinis stories. So let's keep an eye on Maloneys tag pics lol.
Was she even invited to the shower. I would think by now Tracy would have posted pics.

OT is not for walking. PT is for walking. Physical therapy. They don't offer that in weekends. Im a mother of a child with special needs. All that stuff is still on hold except teletherapy.
Oops sorry meant PT but he has had a problem since he was 1.He literally just starting walking so I find it odd that a parent wouldn’t get PT for him ASAP. Also a mom of special needs and have been doing 5 hours of Teletherapy a week during this pandemic can’t wait till therapists can come out to the house