Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not. Hahaha what a loser, she needs someone to pay for her starbucks. What happened dunkin donuts not good enough anymore. Broke ass, start a go fund me page so you can pay your rent

Reactions: 4
Why not. Hahaha what a loser, she needs someone to pay for her starbucks. What happened dunkin donuts not good enough anymore. Broke ass, start a go fund me page so you can pay your rent
Please dont give her any ideas. LOL she needs to learn how to be an adult. Shes over the age of 30 and asking for handouts constantly. what a terrible way to live.

Also, she claims she is going to "Pay it forward" if you send her money, but you and I know shes a selfish ass witch and wont send NO ONE any money.

it's in her tiktok.

People are actually sending her money? WTF
Ugh I dislike her. She has NO SHAME. Her head must be getting bigger now because people are sending her money for doing NOTHING.

Reactions: 7
Seriously who tf sends money to an internet stranger just because. 🙄 Weird. Everyday she does something else to outdo the weirdness she did the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’ve never posted but literally refresh this page daily to check out the updates. 😊

I, too, was a fan - and then realized how big of a liar she was when it came to Corey and their separation/divorce. We all saw it coming for about a year... but the LIES on her Instagram comments, and then fanning the flames anytime someone would comment on Corey’s Instagram about Tracy being some sort of catch by “liking” the comment (even though they weren’t following each other... so weird). And then she would elude everyone on her podcast with the “everything I’ve been through this year” comments before their separation announcement, but that her and Corey were great and that sex and jealousy never played a factor in their fights.... basically, full of tit.

What I’ve gathered is that she manifests what it is that she wishes she was (ie, sexpot, not jealous, cool girl, tough guy, doesn’t need a bra, etc... whatever lie she’s telling herself that day) and then tries to sell that narrative to her followers.

But as for the reason for my post... I did some investigating myself on whether she was at the shower, and while no picture evidence surfaced, this didView attachment 154593
So she was there or at least filled one of these out (and of course made it about her)... but she probably has to edit any pics she’s in before posting, bc you all know the drill. 😉
Hope you love being kissed??? What a creepy thing to add to the list.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused. She was asking for money on a tic tok or she went live and asked for money? Someone help me understand this 😩
There's a video on her tiktok where's she's saying people told her to add her venmo name and then people will just send her money. She made another tiktok video showing where she was actually sent money. She didn't directly ask for money but by posting those videos she's clearly asking.

She apparently made a video on her live on ig flipping out or something, I didn't see it, because someone sent Corey a picture of her and a dude. That's my understanding. Not sure why she'd care if she's done with him.

Did anyone see this picture??? I'm wondering if it was someone she knew personally that sent the picture to him. I guess I'm asking did she post a pic of her and a guy or post one in her story? If not then more than likely it was someone she knew....

Reactions: 2
So I follow the "Club Baddie" page on FB and someone posted about the live Tracy had and said we hope you are ok. And of course all her cheerleaders were there to support her. I just went back to check and the post is gone. I guess she doesn't want any reminders about what happened. Im glad Corey confronted her. I wish i saw the live. She needs to worry about cleaning her house, getting a real job and taking care of those kids before she brings a new man into the picture.

She hasnt done any activities for these kids while they have been home from school. Only thing she taught them was snitches get stitches. Great Job Mom 👏

Did anyone see this picture??? I'm wondering if it was someone she knew personally that sent the picture to him. I guess I'm asking did she post a pic of her and a guy or post one in her story? If not then more than likely it was someone she knew....
I have a feeling it was someone they knew that sent the pic. She posted a quote about Real Friends after that.

Reactions: 8
Corey must of tore into her ass, I’m sure that’s why she hasn’t posted today 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder why Corey would even care, he can do so much better and I’m shocked he hasn’t yet lol

Reactions: 6
My whole thing is that she wants to act like this tough “Scorpio”, bad witch that takes no tit from anyone but when tit actually hits the fan for her, she freaks out & then blasts it all over the internet! It’s really not a good look. Trashy, girl, let me tell you something....you wanna act hard & have this fake persona on the internet, well then you better learn how to walk the walk & pull up your big girl panties and handle your tit without blasting it all over the internet!! From what I can tell, you are all bark and no bite. I sure hope she’s not making tiktok videos all day and is actually doing something productive for herself and for her children.

Reactions: 8