Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she even invited to the shower. I would think by now Tracy would have posted pics.
Well she has been posting her tiktok videos on her Instagram stories. Unless she decided not to go, cause baby shower it's outdoors, remember she almost dies due to allergies when being outdoors or was afraid to be seen in public, no highcounter tops to hide.🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy reading these posts on overdrive I just commented on her tik tok where she’s drinking and that’s the only thing on her mind now she posts that she’s not an alcoholic hi tracy you drunk

Reactions: 4
Ok who is this 😂
Who the hell are her little buddies always on her side and defending her? You guys are losers just like her

So you are defending your making fun of people with lisps because apparently Jayden has one? Wow, mother of the year again. People get made fun of for that and it’s ok you’re not making fun of it because your least fav child has one..ok, makes sense. So nice to see the kids with Cory he really spends time with them and is always holding them unlike her who is too busy making tik toks and searching for her next dick to be bothered to hold her kids

So my bf lives in jersey and my SIL knows Tracy from Back then and she was telling me how she knows the person who painted Tracy’s new “house” And he did it for free bc she would shout his business out and then she said it’s 1k if you want me to post Your business name on ig. He didn’t pay 1k he worked out a deal but likeeeeee she’s not even worth it lol she’s not even verified on social media🤣 but my SIL was telling me you have to pay Her Money If you want her business. Lol i was like i would neverrrr🤣
Wow. You know she definitely didn’t even tip them for their hard work 😕

Well she has been posting her tiktok videos on her Instagram stories. Unless she decided not to go, cause baby shower it's outdoors, remember she almost dies due to allergies when being outdoors or was afraid to be seen in public, no highcounter tops to hide.🤷🏻
Omg how can I forget about her deathly allergies. 🤦‍♀️ Poor girl. She probably doesn't like someone that was going to the party and didnt go. Also, she wouldn't have all the attention on herself so it wouldnt be as fun. And prob theres no liquor and you know tequila tracy needs to have drinks all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone has spoke about this yet but did anyone see the video Tara posted of Julian in the pool! I was getting anxiety watching it! He was struggling and swallowing water and looked terrified! That is not the way to teach a child to swim!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone think maybe Tracy wasn’t at the shower? Seems so odd for her not to be posting.

Reactions: 2
So now ppl can vemo to send money. How about work. Go to 7-11 stop sitting on couch and tit and posting tick toc.. work out do some Ann exercises.

Anyone got the link for the baby shower? I wanna see this cow unedited

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone has spoke about this yet but did anyone see the video Tara posted of Julian in the pool! I was getting anxiety watching it! He was struggling and swallowing water and looked terrified! That is not the way to teach a child to swim!
The worse part was there was one adult for all those kids🙄 that family is moronic. That kid probably got such a stomachache from all that water he swallowed

I just came here to see if anyone mentions his walking. I was wondering if there was anything ever mentioned about it. I feel so bad for him. Looks like he struggles.
Yes is been menti
So now ppl can vemo to send money. How about work. Go to 7-11 stop sitting on couch and tit and posting tick toc.. work out do some Ann exercises.

Anyone got the link for the baby shower? I wanna see this cow unedited
@Bunzie FB Bad Examples video is up

Reactions: 1
I skipped thru until she got up. Yeep she big as hell looking like a snowman not a snow angel 😅
No screenshot?
Anybody see the tik tok of her saying she’s the family screw up?
Now she’s making tik toks saying people are telling her to link her venmo ya right and also a post on Instagram about a money bouquet. Go get a real job ya lazy azz

Was zooming thru the shower they did for Jess and guess what I found? They were playing a game called guess what’s in Tracy’s purse? Lol first she looked pissed as hell when they told her they were going to do that. I tell you the look on her face- she look like she wanted to kill them. I honestly don’t know why- she didn’t really have anything THAT exciting in there anyway. Why the girl have Richard the dildo in there? Please explain 🤔 but what I did find was during the part where Jess pulls out 10 insurance cards. And low & behold was the NJ Medicaid card. So I’m assuming Tracy has coverage for the kids and maybe herself thru the state. You need to make a certain income amount to qualify. I know because I am on it myself as I’m unemployed due to corona right now- I’m a waitress. So I’m sure she is telling the state of NJ that she is broke bc I really don’t see tracy printing out receipts & proof of income from her “instagram business promotions”. Also- Corey doesn’t cover her or the kids for health insurance . Maybe she applied thru the state and told them she was divorced or seperated & just got it for herself and the kids? View attachment 154407View attachment 154408View attachment 154409View attachment 154411View attachment 154410
Not defending her but I’m pretty sure that if you have a child with special needs you automatically qualify for Medicaid in NJ regardless of income.

Reactions: 3
Not defending her but I’m pretty sure that if you have a child with special needs you automatically qualify for Medicaid in NJ regardless of income.
aw tit I didn’t think about that. Thank you for that😊 I’m gonna delete this one

Also, would you mind deleting your reply? I don’t want it to get mixed up or construed by anyone since I was in the wrong

i just opened her live and she yelled "it's a bleeping funeral service" then it ended
did someone catch it 😭

Reactions: 2
Did anybody just see her live video of her freaking out? Idk what happened but sounds like somebody sent a pic of her with somebody to her ex? If they’re separated what does it matter if she’s with somebody else anyways? It’s not really his business. Honestly it was kinda sad to see her that upset

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her live just now? It was a couple minutes but apparently there was a photo of her and a guy (she says a friend) that someone sent to Corey.... I don’t know why it would even be a big deal but she was legit bugging.

I’m just curious to who the guy is lol. But also, why would Corey would care at all?

I only saw like the last second of it, she was pissed.
Maybe that guy is good friends with corey or related to him. Only reason he would get mad .