Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey strikes me as the kind of guy who always assumes a girl is bleeping someone. You know the type. Out with your friends da? Probably bleeping some dude. Passenger seat in your car moved? Probably from bleeping some dude. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I read somewhere he was a jealous psycho that would text and call you a Million times if you didnā€™t answer him right away. I said it before Corey is a lame groupie loser that bite off more than he could chew with phony bologna.

Stupid baby Baddie baby shower Trashy looking bigger than preggo Jessica And hiding of course behind a table and crap in front of the camera She looked awkward AF trying to switch sits she purposely hunch her back so she doesnā€™t stand up straight she made believe she couldnt get up and awkwardly started laughing like a nut ! SmfhView attachment 153548View attachment 153549View attachment 153550
She looks huge in the first picture... just own it trashy youā€™re a big girl and thereā€™s nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So did Corey lose his construction job that he was apparently always at?? Construction resumed a few weeks ago so he canā€™t be off due to covid, I wouldnā€™t think?

Reactions: 5
So my bf lives in jersey and my SIL knows Tracy from Back then and she was telling me how she knows the person who painted Tracyā€™s new ā€œhouseā€ And he did it for free bc she would shout his business out and then she said itā€™s 1k if you want me to post Your business name on ig. He didnā€™t pay 1k he worked out a deal but likeeeeee sheā€™s not even worth it lol sheā€™s not even verified on social mediašŸ¤£ but my SIL was telling me you have to pay Her Money If you want her business. Lol i was like i would neverrrršŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So my bf lives in jersey and my SIL knows Tracy from Back then and she was telling me how she knows the person who painted Tracyā€™s new ā€œhouseā€ And he did it for free bc she would shout his business out and then she said itā€™s 1k if you want me to post Your business name on ig. He didnā€™t pay 1k he worked out a deal but likeeeeee sheā€™s not even worth it lol sheā€™s not even verified on social mediašŸ¤£ but my SIL was telling me you have to pay Her Money If you want her business. Lol i was like i would neverrrršŸ¤£
Wow. She def thinks sheā€™s something special.

Why does Tara have Julian all weekend!!!???? And why hasnā€™t anyone gotten him OT for his walking!!!!
I just came here to see if anyone mentions his walking. I was wondering if there was anything ever mentioned about it. I feel so bad for him. Looks like he struggles.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
Surely if there were any bad tanning salons they would be closed down šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she's just looking for a freebie āœ‹šŸ˜ 
I think you only get a notification if you take a screenshot of a snapchat story not IG
I screen shot these from a video that was made about Julian and his hearing at the hospital. She canā€™t photoshop this. Sheā€™s HUGE.
Woof lol..

Also I've noticed her parents never go to her house....part of me wonders if Tara stays involved to keep tabs on her for her brother's protection.

Last edited:
Why does Tara have Julian all weekend!!!???? And why hasnā€™t anyone gotten him OT for his walking!!!!
OT is not for walking. PT is for walking. Physical therapy. They don't offer that in weekends. Im a mother of a child with special needs. All that stuff is still on hold except teletherapy.

Reactions: 2
I just came here to see if anyone mentions his walking. I was wondering if there was anything ever mentioned about it. I feel so bad for him. Looks like he struggles.
Apparently itā€™s something to do with the balance in his ears due to being deaf

Reactions: 4
You know, these pictures make me think if her weight gain was the cause of the deterioration of their relationship or the result of it. What do yā€™all think?

Reactions: 6
For someone who posts pictures in a bikini, she was completely covered in a plus size flowy dress. She was so uncomfortable when asked to move her seat. She moved all the way out of the camera lense and hunched her way to the seat. Think about it: if you need to switch a seat, you just stand up and do it correct? This chick is staring at the camera making sure no one can see her. What happened to overly confident? What happened? Cant filter videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know, these pictures make me think if her weight gain was the cause of the deterioration of their relationship or the result of it. What do yā€™all think?
Probably...if Corey cheated he did so for a reason...loss of connection, her being mean, etc....doesn't mkie it right but there's a reason for everything. Her lying fat butt probably is exhausting. She drives me nuts and I don't even know her...lol

Reactions: 9
Hi all, responding to everybody, just wanted to say I think itā€™s terrible to cheat, you should end relationship cause it does cause hurt feelings but I donā€™t think it was her getting fat, I think it was her sucky over entitled attitude and being lazy and also she is too full of herself and wanted too much from him. Look at Jacquie she is so supportive and happy with her husband and her husband is the same with her. You canā€™t blame Corey if she is a crazy person how can he take it? She wants too much, she wants a guy to be falling over her every second of every day and itā€™s not like that, life happens, you have kids theyā€™re more important but no she just wants a guy to be fawning over her all day telling her sheā€™s beautiful. Get a mirror mirror on the wall and ask it whoā€™s the fairest of them all then cause you just want an obsessed guy

Reactions: 7
I skimmed through the baby shower video. I wanted to see the seat change lol. They played a game of whatā€™s in Tracyā€™s bag. Even at JESSā€™S baby shower, Tracy needs to find a way to make it about her. I didnā€™t have the energy to watch all 4 hours of it.

• Wow