Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Corey according to someone say she’s screwing a guy already so maybe that’s what she’s doing so we might see some guy hands or feet today🙄
Corey strikes me as the kind of guy who always assumes a girl is bleeping someone. You know the type. Out with your friends da? Probably bleeping some dude. Passenger seat in your car moved? Probably from bleeping some dude. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like bridal nails with white and they look like bird claws attached to her pudgy swollen fingers. I stopped with long nails after having kids. If you are actually a mom, you cannot get things done with those long ass claws but its ok for tracy since everyone else raises her kids
Preach baby!!!!!! Any mom with three kids under the age of 7 that gets their nails done that long means they do not do shiiiiiiiittttttttt around the house. And why is she getting wedding nails? Desperate

Idk if it's just me but wherever Corey is staying looks cluttered as hell. All those kids shoved in the living room while hes puckering his lips getting his hair combed by Jayden. Sorry but that face he makes irks me. Hes such a metro

Wonder where she’s going🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 or where she’s pretending to go lol. I’m surprised she’s so far north on a Saturday in June, you would think she would wanna be roasting her fat ass at “her” beach house.

for those not from NJ/tri state area: this is pretty north! She’s about 15 miles from the New York State border, near Paramus, NJ
Shes where I'm at right now. I wish I could see her in person for you all. I would genuinely try to start a conversation with her and see how she was in real life. Oh, and I'd snap a pic of her without her approval. Because shes a scorpio and I'm an aquarius and I'd tear her ass apart with words if she ever tried me with those side comments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Stupid baby Baddie baby shower Trashy looking bigger than preggo Jessica And hiding of course behind a table and crap in front of the camera She looked awkward AF trying to switch sits she purposely hunch her back so she doesn’t stand up straight she made believe she couldnt get up and awkwardly started laughing like a nut ! Smfh
8F7F3185-6831-46BD-A4C9-AE8CA405AB92.jpeg
79B7FBF9-9BBA-4217-A53F-932D5D9A3204.jpeg
735C8457-ED12-4B1A-93A1-7D04A3C02D26.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No, where can you watch it and can you filter the videos or how is tracy going to try and make herself look like she does after her thousand filters she uses?
She will hide behind a kimono or an object like she did for that Reece’s meet and greet.
Stupid baby Baddie baby shower Trashy looking bigger than preggo Jessica And hiding of course behind a table and crap in front of the camera She looked awkward AF trying to switch sits she purposely hunch her back so she doesn’t stand up straight she made believe she couldnt get up and awkwardly started laughing like a nut ! SmfhView attachment 153548View attachment 153549View attachment 153550
im so mad I typed my prediction & didn’t press send!!! I said that she would be hiding behind clothes or objects and I was right about both🤣except I thought she’d be in her usual uniform and bikini coverup.

Reactions: 7
She’s on live at Jess new house. You know she’s so jelly Jess owns and she rents. And she’s hiding behind a ledge. 😩 the cringe!

You guys are right. She looks so uncomfortable. I wonder what Jess really thinks cuz i mean how do you not notice?? It's sad. I feel like she has a mental illness:portraying herself as some overly confident sex pot but then in reality, she is obviously not happy or comfortable with herself. She looks like shes pregnant, twice over Jessica

Reactions: 8
Stupid Live should be call Only my neck and head Live !! ughhh She is hiding behind a kitchen Island sitting and looking almost like a floating head but she records preggo Jess and some lady thats there have no idea who she is but she is a cornball 🤓Trashy come out of your Hiding TrashCan already You are not Oscar the Grouch🤣🤣
56857509-C7E0-4A68-88FF-12569A9EC59A.jpeg
120E62F7-DD31-4835-82D5-C7A290A4BE4A.jpeg
414D0151-52F0-431E-AE57-4EA1B206FE19.jpeg
A6C00ECB-AE2E-4F66-9F94-2A8974EFE63B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can watch it live but you have to be a Bad Example member in FB I posted some ss
Thank you. Oh great another page I need to follow and pretend to be a fan of 😂 thanks for the screenshots, really shows how she really looks without all those filters. I’m not saying anything derogatory about people with a larger frame but just be honest. I wonder what her friends think of her when they see her pics but know how she really looks in real life

• Haha
I wonder if Corey is going to have to pay her alimony and child support. She's probably going to try and make his life as miserable as possible. I'm curious as to how she's affording where she lives. I did some digging and I believe they rented it and it's almost 3000 a month. Plus her regular bills which I'm guessing are probably close to a 1000$. Guess whose name is also listed on it as living there??? Corey's mom.🙄

Also look at this. I thought she didn't go tanning anymore. It's all that natural sun plus her Sicilian skin....🙄🙄🙄 oh the lies....
He cant pay alimony with no job. And please her credit score is a 2. Yes a 2 Corey's sister had to co sign the last house they rented. Her parents are giving her $$$

Reactions: 6
Exactly. It’s trash all around. 2 crappy moms together. That salon owner’s been risking her baby’s health for a trash bag Z list celeb. That “nail tech” is a baby. She’s not licensed. She’s not even in high school. That’s why Tracy needed to repaint them 5 days later and needed a full new set 2 weeks later. Anything she can get for free, she’ll take.

Stupid baby Baddie baby shower Trashy looking bigger than preggo Jessica And hiding of course behind a table and crap in front of the camera She looked awkward AF trying to switch sits she purposely hunch her back so she doesn’t stand up straight she made believe she couldnt get up and awkwardly started laughing like a nut ! SmfhView attachment 153548View attachment 153549View attachment 153550
The hair never goes up in a bun or off her face ever because then we'd see how round it is 🌝

Reactions: 5