Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of us have talked tit on Corey I doubt he would ever come here and spit details šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Corey just make a fake account and come on here and say you know her through a friend or something and spill all the beans. And whoever said he gained weight, heā€™s not that big and he still looks good, he could easily get back into shape. Funny how now all of a sudden sheā€™s into this slick Italian looking character now look at all her exes she seems to be into those jersey gorilla types now sheā€™s into business men type

The kids look so happy when theyā€™re with their dad, especially Jayden poor girl. Watch when itā€™s Tracyā€™s turn to get them, sheā€™s going to be making sure it looks like theyā€™re having fun with her. Whereā€™s Tara? She banned her from posting because she looks like a better mother than her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure at least Julian was in the car with her as the next slide to her story was a pic of Julian waiting at the doctors office for an appointment

The problem is that if you take a screenshot of her story it notifies her. You know she will block people who take screenshot of her stories
Oh ok sorry, i didn't know! She is crazy!

Has anyone noticed, Tara hasnā€™t been around Trashy Tracyā€™s? Itā€™s been about 2-3 wks?

So, Tracy starting yelling at a fan & her children started cussing at a woman.
Where did you find that?! Unsane Tracy Baloney Bologna is turning hysterical, violent, out of reality!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m really surprised she keeps posting about this girl doing her nails so openly because even though sheā€™s making house calls, I wonder if she could still get in trouble for providing her service while they arenā€™t allowed? I have friends that do esthetics and have mentioned being nervous to have people at their house for facials, waxing, etc. I thought they said they could be fined if people reported them? I could be wrong. Iā€™m sure others are doing it but itā€™s weird for her to publicly be posting about it

Just watched coreys story, Jayden does always seem so happy when sheā€™s with Corey. Sheā€™s so sweet. Also, I think Corey still looks good šŸ˜‚I wonder where poor Julian is šŸ˜žhes always nowhere to be found. Itā€™s almost like they split him up from the girls

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m really surprised she keeps posting about this girl doing her nails so openly because even though sheā€™s making house calls, I wonder if she could still get in trouble for providing her service while they arenā€™t allowed? I have friends that do esthetics and have mentioned being nervous to have people at their house for facials, waxing, etc. I thought they said they could be fined if people reported them? I could be wrong. Iā€™m sure others are doing it but itā€™s weird for her to publicly be posting about it

Just watched coreys story, Jayden does always seem so happy when sheā€™s with Corey. Sheā€™s so sweet. Also, I think Corey still looks good šŸ˜‚I wonder where poor Julian is šŸ˜žhes always nowhere to be found. Itā€™s almost like they split him up from the girls
Where Iā€™m from you can be fined and lose your license. So if the same applies that girls been risking her license for Trashy but look at how amateur her nails always look. I feel like she gets free nails from someone still learning pay attention when sheā€™s applying the rhinestone the girls literally sliding it along the nail polish not apply a bit of glue and applying with a dry dotting tool and the white polish looks a mess. The nails also donā€™t look fully buffed as sheā€™s about to paint. Iā€™m not a nail tech but Iā€™ve done my own manicures gel and acrylics since I was 12 Iā€™ve sat in enough salons to be able to spot mistakes. We are currently open in my city for nails and hair. I saw no nail techs during quarantine trying to risk their license for a Z list Celebrity I donā€™t get it girl must be that desperate but her work looks like trash.
DD8A50F2-D028-4F7F-82C0-BE0445002FD7.jpeg

Julian is again spending the night with Tara. Corey hasnā€™t seen his kids in two weeks. If I saw my kids once every two weeks no one would be spending the night with them .

Guys, let me remind you, the girl is 12 years old. She has no license. Her mom has a salon and I guess she learns there. I also guess she does Tracyā€™s for free since sheā€™s broke and gives free publicity. The mom was cursing at people questioning it a while back. I would never allow my child to do house calls during quarantine, or no quarantine! Never!!!!

Guys, let me remind you, the girl is 12 years old. She has no license. Her mom has a salon and I guess she learns there. I also guess she does Tracyā€™s for free since sheā€™s broke and gives free publicity. The mom was cursing at people questioning it a while back. I would never allow my child to do house calls during quarantine, or no quarantine! Never!!!!
Exactly. Itā€™s trash all around. 2 crappy moms together. That salon ownerā€™s been risking her babyā€™s health for a trash bag Z list celeb. That ā€œnail techā€ is a baby. Sheā€™s not licensed. Sheā€™s not even in high school. Thatā€™s why Tracy needed to repaint them 5 days later and needed a full new set 2 weeks later. Anything she can get for free, sheā€™ll take.

Where Iā€™m from you can be fined and lose your license. So if the same applies that girls been risking her license for Trashy but look at how amateur her nails always look. I feel like she gets free nails from someone still learning pay attention when sheā€™s applying the rhinestone the girls literally sliding it along the nail polish not apply a bit of glue and applying with a dry dotting tool and the white polish looks a mess. The nails also donā€™t look fully buffed as sheā€™s about to paint. Iā€™m not a nail tech but Iā€™ve done my own manicures gel and acrylics since I was 12 Iā€™ve sat in enough salons to be able to spot mistakes. We are currently open in my city for nails and hair. I saw no nail techs during quarantine trying to risk their license for a Z list Celebrity I donā€™t get it girl must be that desperate but her work looks like trash.View attachment 153151
Iā€™m a nail tech although I havenā€™t done nails in 5 years since I had my kid but to me it looks like she is applying the rhinestone with clear acrylic which means she wouldnā€™t need glue however the video went that fast and I didnā€™t really pay attention so I could be wrong

and yes the nails look trash not bad for a 12 year old but still trashy

Reactions: 3
They look like bridal nails with white and they look like bird claws attached to her pudgy swollen fingers. I stopped with long nails after having kids. If you are actually a mom, you cannot get things done with those long ass claws but its ok for tracy since everyone else raises her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They look like bridal nails with white and they look like bird claws attached to her pudgy swollen fingers. I stopped with long nails after having kids. If you are actually a mom, you cannot get things done with those long ass claws but its ok for tracy since everyone else raises her kids
Exactly what i said. If you are constantly running around cleaning, washing dishes, cooking, etc. acrylic nails dont last that long not even polish because of all the abuse it takes. But we all know she doesnt do any house work or anything physical for her kids so she can get her nails done every 2 weeks.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Going to drive thrus buying fast food and not cooking doesnt do too much to nails. No cleaning. Propping kids in front of netflix all day doesn't require it either

I go between long medium and natural and it doesnā€™t affect my ability to work or parent. I can do all my same duties with my long nails. The only thing they make hard to do is text. I can still clean fully, do dishes and check this out I can even wipe my ass same as anyone elsešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s not impossible just takes getting use to.

Makes sense why they break fast and donā€™t last she probably does Tracyā€™s nails for free for practice because sheā€™s still learning and her mom wants the exposure from Tracyā€™s ā€œmillions of fansā€

Hello, ā€œactual momā€ here. I have my nails just as long as Tracyā€™s and you can do anything and everything with them on. I was gardening flowers and veggies all last weekend and my nails are still GOOD. If you go to someone who knows what theyā€™re doing they wonā€™t be falling off in even 4 weeks.

• Heart
Iā€™m a nail tech although I havenā€™t done nails in 5 years since I had my kid but to me it looks like she is applying the rhinestone with clear acrylic which means she wouldnā€™t need glue however the video went that fast and I didnā€™t really pay attention so I could be wrong

and yes the nails look trash not bad for a 12 year old but still trashy
I'm beautician and i do a lot of nails and i seriously thought the bow on her nail was a bear šŸ¤£

• Haha
Wonder where sheā€™s goingšŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± or where sheā€™s pretending to go lol. Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s so far north on a Saturday in June, you would think she would wanna be roasting her fat ass at ā€œherā€ beach house.

for those not from NJ/tri state area: this is pretty north! Sheā€™s about 15 miles from the New York State border, near Paramus, NJ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a raging sexoholic. Did u see her latest post? Prob on her way to a dick appt what else is new? Why not spend ur time cleaning and organizing ur pig sty and gather crafts to do for your kids and maybe prepare some meals and freeze them? No, youā€™re too busy waiting hours in line for a dunkin donut coffee u really donā€™t need with all that high fat cream and going to pretend ur back in ur 20s and meeting up with some random dudes. And why is everybody on Corey about not watching his kids? Usually the father gets every second weekend and also, if that lard ass isnā€™t watching her kids by herself because she always needs her parents or nanny Tara, why isnā€™t it ok if Corey who lives with his mom and possibly sister to have help?

Reactions: 12
Wonder where sheā€™s goingšŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± or where sheā€™s pretending to go lol. Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s so far north on a Saturday in June, you would think she would wanna be roasting her fat ass at ā€œherā€ beach house.

for those not from NJ/tri state area: this is pretty north! Sheā€™s about 15 miles from the New York State border, near Paramus, NJ
Didnā€™t Corey according to someone say sheā€™s screwing a guy already so maybe thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing so we might see some guy hands or feet todayšŸ™„

• Haha
Why do her kids always look So dirty? Doesnā€™t she bath them at night & the next morning? She posted a pics of Julian at his Dr. appt, I feel so bad for them.
Used to urk the tit out of me when she would post her sitting in the tub with them when they got a bathšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t Corey according to someone say sheā€™s screwing a guy already so maybe thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing so we might see some guy hands or feet todayšŸ™„
LOL yes we will! This reminded me of a while back...beginning of quarantine she posted ā€œtake me backā€ or something with her hand and a wine glass and some guys hand. Her mom commented and it pretty much implied that was a family dinner and it was her dads hand. šŸ˜‚ desperatracy

oh itā€™s the ā€œbaddie baby showerā€ or whatever lol sheā€™s at Jess and hubbyā€™s house I guess

• Haha