Tracy DiMarco Maloney #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed, Tara hasn’t been around Trashy Tracy’s? It’s been about 2-3 wks?

So, Tracy starting yelling at a fan & her children started cussing at a woman.
if it was on an iPhone she can go to her recently deleted pics and restore it i think she can stilldo it! Lolllllet that girl knowwwww we need it all! 🤣

Reactions: 4
And cue the posts to her daughters. Omg Tracy you are so predictable. What else should we write on here so then she does it? Now she’s trying to act like she’s such a good mom oh pls. You do nothing no crafts no homework, watch her post something about making crafts or the kids doing their homework now
Surely if there were any bad tanning salons they would be closed down 🤷‍♀️ she's just looking for a freebie ✋😠
This was last year.... but nonetheless she’s said now for a few years she doesn't go to tanning salons. It's all nattt-turrr-alllll....🙄😅

• Haha
I think you only get a notification if you take a screenshot of a snapchat story not IG

Reactions: 2
I think we should all join the, Trayway account and get off of here. Make it to where we have to answer a question to get in? Trayway, misses everyone & that way she keeps us all informed?

Reactions: 3
The fan message our favorite tattle Trayway & I screen shot it with her permission. She misses being on here.
Why can’t she come back on here?

I think we should all join the, Trayway account and get off of here. Make it to where we have to answer a question to get in? Trayway, misses everyone & that way she keeps us all informed?
And I’m not trying to be rude but pls. Don’t do that. Some of us don’t want to comment from our personal Instagram accounts. Trayway has her page but nobody knows who she is

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she come back on here?

And I’m not trying to be rude but pls. Don’t do that. Some of us don’t want to comment from our personal Instagram accounts. Trayway has her page but nobody knows who she is
That’s your prerogative, I can careless if Trampy Tracy finds out who, I am.

Sorry, the site blocked her & will not let her log out of her account. I guess she made a comment to go follow her, IG page & she was blocked.

Welp... Trashy has tacky new nails! Nail salons do not open until June 22nd in NJ. So this trashbag thinks she's above the law. witch Ive been waiting months, like everyone else. But then again... I would never have nails that look like Lee press ons from 1975. She's such a POS. Those nails are HORRIBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sorry, the site blocked her & will not let her log out of her account. I guess she made a comment to go follow her, IG page & she was blocked.
Weird reason to get blocked I would think it would’ve been something way worse

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t trayway set her browser to private browsing mode and join tattle that way?

Reactions: 2

Weird reason to get blocked
Welp... Trashy has tacky new nails! Nail salons do not open until June 22nd in NJ. So this trashbag thinks she's above the law. witch Ive been waiting months, like everyone else. But then again... I would never have nails that look like Lee press ons from 1975. She's such a POS. Those nails are HORRIBLE.
the funny thing is she thinks she’s so Italian but she has no idea how REAL Italians act and look. If she ever went to Italy, they would laugh at her, she’s so tacky. They are very much into fashion and looks but not over the top makeup and nails like her, it’s more elegant

And by her saying she’s an honest mom well there are some things you shouldn’t be talking to your kids about yet like not stealing each other’s bf’s. Why don’t you just talk to them about manners, respect and educating their little minds that are like sponges and not educating them on the mafia movies where snitches get stitches actually teaching them things so they can carry on conversations with normal people not mobsters

And I’m just saying that because if you post from your Instagram but you’re still friends with her on Instagram to see what she posts, she will block you, otherwise I don’t give a tit either her Scorpio attitude doesn’t scare me, being in a fight with her would be easy just throw the big ball to the ground and she can’t get up anyways I just don’t want to be deleted off of her Instagram. Now we’re gonna get rid of this whole thread for one person who is blocked. Just make a new account

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why doesn’t trayway set her browser to private browsing mode and join tattle that way?
I’ll let her know.?

Weird reason to get blocked

the funny thing is she thinks she’s so Italian but she has no idea how REAL Italians act and look. If she ever went to Italy, they would laugh at her, she’s so tacky. They are very much into fashion and looks but not over the top makeup and nails like her, it’s more elegant

And by her saying she’s an honest mom well there are some things you shouldn’t be talking to your kids about yet like not stealing each other’s bf’s. Why don’t you just talk to them about manners, respect and educating their little minds that are like sponges and not educating them on the mafia movies where snitches get stitches actually teaching them things so they can carry on conversations with normal people not mobsters

And I’m just saying that because if you post from your Instagram but you’re still friends with her on Instagram to see what she posts, she will block you, otherwise I don’t give a tit either her Scorpio attitude doesn’t scare me, being in a fight with her would be easy just throw the big ball to the ground and she can’t get up anyways I just don’t want to be deleted off of her Instagram. Now we’re gonna get rid of this whole thread for one person who is blocked. Just make a new account
Very true! I’m with you.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her new nails why for someone who is so into herself and supposedly “always done up” why does she insist on getting her nails done like it’s still 2010 those nails haven’t been in style in years

Her nails looked best when she was still living in staten island and had the plain one color nails are even though she complained saying nails salons there sucked and her nails never looked good

Just seen her new nails why for someone who is so into herself and supposedly “always done up” why does she insist on getting her nails done like it’s still 2010 those nails haven’t been in style in years

Her nails looked best when she was still living in staten island and had the plain one color nails are even though she complained saying nails salons there sucked and her nails never looked good
2005-2010 is her steady esthetic. She hasn’t progressed financially, emotionally, or or career wise since then either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
corey just posted stories.. he has the girls again , he got really heavy too

Reactions: 3
She is cooking is this a joke or we made her cook? 🤣
1E94071A-C9EC-4899-ABD8-FB1C84CC8DB7.jpeg

Guys We are not getting rid of this Thread is too risky moving over to IG we can get shut down. Trayway would have to create a new Tattle account with a different email or phone # Is easy to create different emails.

Reactions: 7
She is cooking is this a joke or we made her cook? 🤣View attachment 152891

Guys We are not getting rid of this Thread is too risky moving over to IG we can get shut down. Trayway would have to create a new Tattle account with a different email or phone # Is easy to create different emails.
We’re doing the Lord’s work. We’re making her cook, make doctor’s appointments for Jules. Before you know it, we’ll motivate her to clean her pig sty, stop filtering, get a job etc etc. round of applause, ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10