Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Jessica is
A. Married to a white cop
B. A reality extra not star- who got gassed up, I had to google what show she was on before cause the fillers had me not recognize her from jl
What does being married to a "white cop" mean or have to do with anything?

Even if she wanted to pay Instagram $10,000 to verify her and push it through… They still won’t because of her fake followers and probably fake likes to. Just saying!

Absolutely they should! She is phony and fake. It’s not fair to the real influencers and people who have genuinely attracted real followers by the hundreds of thousands. She should be deleted actually! Would love to see her reaction to that 😂 Whatever what did she do with her time? Go get a real job...? *gasp* OH THE HORROR YOU POOR THING 🙄

This is 2020… Racism is not a good look. Being married to a cop // a cop lover is also not a good look. Jessica should really watch what she says. I vote we cancel Jessica… and Tracy. Fuck a racist! #cancelled #trayandjess #badexamples
Being married to a cop or cop lover is not a goof look?
Okay. Keep cops, their lives. Loved ones out of this thread. Period.

Let me just explain something and I honestly don't care if its going to cause issues.

As a wife of a cop we will not speak ill of them or group them together with what's been going on recently. This thread is about Tracy. We leave political, racial, current events out of it.
This is not the thread to do that on.

I understand we all have our views and stands on the topics but please keep those topics to either a different thread or to your own personal social medias.

Thank you ladies ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here we go with the saddies asking for chicken cutlet recipes. My god people just bread and fry the damn cutlet. This isn’t science

• Haha
Reactions: 30

rani997

omg someone just called her a catfish on her latest picture and she said yeah why dont you put a picture of yourself up and the video i just put up looks just like this picture LOL the lady responded with you should apply for a job as a photographer because your photoshop skills are on point HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

you know that exchange was deleted REAL QUICK!

lol yeah t rex we see your videos and we see that shit knatasha and bbworld posted....ummmm nah girl you believing your own damn delusion. Get yourself some help!

• Haha
  • Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Anyone see her story about teaching kids responsibility? I don’t know what’s worse her referring to Julian as “my deaf 2 year old” or the fact that she said he throws out his own diapers because he needs to learn accountability. Excuse me ma’am your whole life is a lie, if anyone needs to learn how to be held accountable it is most definitely you.

• Wow
  • Sad

MariaB86

Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying
I have seen Brielle in person twice actually, my daughters grandmother lives 2 mins from her house.
She doesn’t photoshop , she uses filters , big difference between the two.
Most of us and others on social media use everyday filters ( i sure as hell do and i never hide it but i look exactly like my pics just with a few more wrinkles and pimples 🤣😂) again big difference from photoshoping every inch of your body down to literally adding finger nails .
Yes the filters make Brielle look a little younger or more fresh if you will, but she still looks the same in person .
Tracy is unrecognizable, she changes her whole face shape , her eye color and size , removes legitimately over 150lbs from her body , removes her nose . I will give her credit she is the Queen , Queen catfish that is , way to goo big Trex you excelled at something in life 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I think it’s sad she has time to talk shit about Brielle but has no time to respond to her saddies regarding deaf day or their relationship issues They post and tag her in. For her to be their “Queen” she sure doesn’t act like she gives a crap about anything but herself. Jess is such a cling on I can’t wait for that podcast to die so she can shut up and go away. She’s the Gretchen To Trashys Medusa version of Regina George. Brielle has a profession while you beg ppl Online to give you money like am I missing how she’s talking shit? Looking like a Canadian South Park Character sit Down Messy I’m tired of you. She must smell like literal shit with how far up Trashy’s ass she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

TeawitMe

So in other words... she's Big mad that Brielle has seen her Leaked Pics on the IG pages ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Smitty123

Chatty Member
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!
But, why does she say she made his pullout game weak when we know that she planned those kids to be exactly 19 months apart each. She acts like she got pregnant 3 times on accident. She just loves to contradict herself.

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
You guys went through a thread in my absence fuck! Do you know how hard it is to read like ten pages and not comment every post?!🤦‍♀️😂 ok so she’s trying to shade Brielle but bitch how long did it take you to find a picture That she liked? And seeing the name means she follows her or the person with the screen grab is following her. So you or your source is also a stalker. Dumb ass Literally posted a year old pic like girl you should of been watching your kids breakfast you called yourself making maybe those eggs wouldn’t have looks so damn dry and hard to cut with those crusty sides of sugar and cinnamon sprinkled English muffins wow she pulled out all the stops for the kiddos she birth. Btw I made the comment about the breakfast So I’m glad she’s reading but damn Trash Bag you could of ordered them out some damn breakfast like do did your friends not no burnt eggs and dry sugar bread🙄 I have eaten struggle meals in my day but honey that breakfast looked so dry and flavorless my lawd Jesus hi it’s me again can you help this WOMAN!?🙏yes if you are over 200lbs ma’am you are indeed a WOMAN and not a girl sorry. Only a high school little girl gets bothered by the word woman do you not understand the power in a WOMAN vs a girl? She’s dumb oh wait she reads this bitch you are a whole ass clown 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

Cmas89

I listen to a lot of podcasts and none of them have even mentioned COVID affecting their podcasts. They all come out with new episodes every week with plentyyy of sponsors. When you are ACTUALLY successful and not just self proclaimed successful like those two dimwits you will have no problem keeping a podcast afloat. If anything you should be more successful with the pandemic, more people home and listening. They are truly exhausting with the excuses.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
I believe asking people to watch your kids PUBLICLY on Facebook counts as asking for help....
Putting up a venmo link, asking for babysitters CONSTANTLY , asking for free services and clothes to "model", living off of parents... no none of that is help. These are just the things we see on social media, we don't know what else she asks for in her everyday life.
Does she realize she posts her whole life and then she says the complete opposite?

• Haha

therealmuva

Chatty Member
We should help her & Sammy with duo Halloween costume ideas 😂 ---- I say the Shallow Hal duo--lol
( tracy can be the girl/Sammy can be jack black)
If they’re not Spongebob and Patrick I’ll be highly disappointed. Tara as Squidward would top it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Whatevs99

I know I’m late but just because this thread is about Trashy doesn’t mean we shouldn’t talk about politics, social issues, things going on in the world, etc. We’re all adults and we can talk about those things and still be respectful. We could even teach or educate each other on certain topics while bringing things up in the thread. Tracy and her friends are clearly ignorant people so it’s hard not to bring those topics up. I don’t think anything should be off limits as long as we respect each other.
I respectfully disagree. I come here because I'm SiCK and TIRED of hearing about everything going on in the real world. Tattle is a nice break from that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26