Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should ask her why shes not verified! Since she lives practically on instagram not having that must burn her! Olivia, Gigi have one but not Tracy!

Reactions: 17
Someone should ask her why shes not verified! Since she lives practically on instagram not having that must burn her! Olivia, Gigi have one but not Tracy!
Its because she buys followers… Instagram will NEVER verify her because of that.She’s one big fake phony witch

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They dont even have Doc Johnson anymore, I dont believe they do. They have a therapy one - which funny enough plays in the middle of the podcast that tracy refers to psychologists as 'witches sitting on the couch' who wouldn't be able to help her...

rather odd choice of sponsor for people who clearly dont believe in it.
May or may not have contacted Better Help and recommend they cease sponsoring their podcast. I doubt they listen to every single episode of every podcast they sponsor (there's many) so I'm sure they appreciate when people let them know about things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jessica is
A. Married to a white cop
B. A reality extra not star- who got gassed up, I had to google what show she was on before cause the fillers had me not recognize her from jl

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its because she buys followers… Instagram will NEVER verify her because of that.She’s one big fake phony witch
Instagram should delete these fake followers, Trex may actually *gasp* have to find a real job! Shout out to the people who report both Tracy and Jess behavior to the sponsors! Those two really think they can act the way they do and its okay, nope no way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Even if she wanted to pay Instagram $10,000 to verify her and push it through… They still won’t because of her fake followers and probably fake likes to. Just saying!

Instagram should delete these fake followers, Trex may actually *gasp* have to find a real job! Shout out to the people who report both Tracy and Jess behavior to the sponsors! Those two really think they can act the way they do and its okay, nope no way.
Absolutely they should! She is phony and fake. It’s not fair to the real influencers and people who have genuinely attracted real followers by the hundreds of thousands. She should be deleted actually! Would love to see her reaction to that 😂 Whatever what did she do with her time? Go get a real job...? *gasp* OH THE HORROR YOU POOR THING 🙄

Jessica is
B. A reality extra not star- who got gassed up, I had to google what show she was on before cause the fillers had me not recognize her from jl
This is 2020… Racism is not a good look. Being married to a cop // a cop lover is also not a good look. Jessica should really watch what she says. I vote we cancel Jessica… and Tracy. duck a racist! #cancelled #trayandjess #badexamples

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this pic she posted " so there's that" with her doing peace sign. wtf are her eyes falling off?
she looks drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I finally checked out her first FB page (Tracy Catherine). She was a pretty girl. Social butterfly, liked to party, cheerleader, seemed genuinely happy. Whatever happened to her between beauty school and JL to make her venomous is unknown. Sad that her children won't have the childhood she seems to have had.

Reactions: 12
May or may not have contacted Better Help and recommend they cease sponsoring their podcast. I doubt they listen to every single episode of every podcast they sponsor (there's many) so I'm sure they appreciate when people let them know about things like this.
[/QUOTE]
How can we report?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How can we report?
[/QUOTE]
I went on their website and went to Contact. I filled out the form for business-related inquiry and then emailed them at [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First of all...what is lipstickalley?!
Second-holy tit guys, people are seeing her for what she really is!
Third-We’re famous 😂😂😂😂

What is the story behind calling herself Aunt Jemima?!?! Did I even read that right?!?!
😂 I watched that episode tonight for the first time in years !
Amazing isn't it? Olivia called her out on everything we say here! Even Mikey called her crazy and told her to leave him alone. And she started crying playing the victim. When people in her life now see that she needs serious help. It's always the other persons fault in Tracy's life. When she doesn't agree with someone she starts yelling like the ignorant fool she is. She blamed the psychologist during her and Corey’s therapy session. Like what? The psychologist probably immediately called her out on her tit and she clearly couldn't handle it. Whoever said God help the kids teachers are absolutely right! Tracy is not the kind of mother to reinforce any type of learning at home.

Reactions: 18
Jessica is
What does being married to a "white cop" mean or have to do with anything?

Even if she wanted to pay Instagram $10,000 to verify her and push it through… They still won’t because of her fake followers and probably fake likes to. Just saying!

Absolutely they should! She is phony and fake. It’s not fair to the real influencers and people who have genuinely attracted real followers by the hundreds of thousands. She should be deleted actually! Would love to see her reaction to that 😂 Whatever what did she do with her time? Go get a real job...? *gasp* OH THE HORROR YOU POOR THING 🙄

This is 2020… Racism is not a good look. Being married to a cop // a cop lover is also not a good look. Jessica should really watch what she says. I vote we cancel Jessica… and Tracy. duck a racist! #cancelled #trayandjess #badexamples
Being married to a cop or cop lover is not a goof look?
Okay. Keep cops, their lives. Loved ones out of this thread. Period.

Let me just explain something and I honestly don't care if its going to cause issues.

As a wife of a cop we will not speak ill of them or group them together with what's been going on recently. This thread is about Tracy. We leave political, racial, current events out of it.
This is not the thread to do that on.

I understand we all have our views and stands on the topics but please keep those topics to either a different thread or to your own personal social medias.

Thank you ladies ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What does being married to a "white cop" mean or have to do with anything?

Being married to a cop or cop lover is not a goof look?
Okay. Keep cops, their lives. Loved ones out of this thread. Period.

Let me just explain something and I honestly don't care if its going to cause issues.

As a wife of a cop we will not speak ill of them or group them together with what's been going on recently. This thread is about Tracy. We leave political, racial, current events out of it.
This is not the thread to do that on.

I understand we all have our views and stands on the topics but please keep those topics to either a different thread or to your own personal social medias.

Thank you ladies ❤
I completely agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
omg this model video thing i dont know that celebs name but no T that is not what you are going through .

T did not have these kids yesterday and what she has going on ( which is a lot ! ) is not just stretchmarks and not fitting into her skinny jeans. The lady in that video is talking about losing like 20 lbs probably did keto for a month and bounced right back .

Reactions: 6
Amazing isn't it? Olivia called her out on everything we say here! Even Mikey called her crazy and told her to leave him alone. And she started crying playing the victim. When people in her life now see that she needs serious help. It's always the other persons fault in Tracy's life. When she doesn't agree with someone she starts yelling like the ignorant fool she is. She blamed the psychologist during her and Corey’s therapy session. Like what? The psychologist probably immediately called her out on her tit and she clearly couldn't handle it. Whoever said God help the kids teachers are absolutely right! Tracy is not the kind of mother to reinforce any type of learning at home.
It is amazing watching her in action. She is spoiled and used to getting her way. She can turn on the water-works at the drop of a dime. When she was making her wedding plans she blamed some of her stress on Gigi sending bad vibes to her. I can't envision anyone trying to or wanting to deal with her irrational ass. Not everyone is calm and will turn the other cheek to Tracy's childish behavior. One day someone is going to flatten her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg this model video thing i dont know that celebs name but no T that is not what you are going through .

T did not have these kids yesterday and what she has going on ( which is a lot ! ) is not just stretchmarks and not fitting into her skinny jeans. The lady in that video is talking about losing like 20 lbs probably did keto for a month and bounced right back .
If she would have watched the whole video, she would have seen it was also supposed to be a pregnancy announcement, but Tiffany had a miscarriage. So sad. She's making it more positive by trying to be the swim issue to celebrate mothers' bodies. She doesn't have the typical mom body, but she looks amazing God bless her. Tracy wishes she had her body... even her heavily edited pictures can't hold a candle to this girl.

Reactions: 5
Ah I remember watching the Jerseylicious reunion and Mikey literally was disgusted by Tracy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.