Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonymous1114

Tara is a coward... I hope she reads this. You are a COWARD Tara!!!! To let some vile nasty bitch disrespect your brother over and over again and still be friends with her... COWARD!!!

You can still be a ” yes mam” with Trash bag but baking for her and being her bff...smh. Such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

KileyJenner2015

I'm confused. What do the kids pictures on the wall have to do with #makethatpulloutgameweak ?
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!

Reactions: 25

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
And these posts about the music in 1999-2005 in jersey let it go. You can tell so hard she wishes she could back in time to the time she was "hot shit" and always clubbing and all the guys wanted her etc. No one told her to have three kids and get married and rush everything. She wanted to show off that she did it all first and now look. That's what happens when u do things for the wrong reasons. Shes so basic shes going to be one of those cougars always listening to their lame dance music from 30 years ago and trying desperately to fit in with the young people bcos she cant accept her life or the fact that we all grow old and cant just party at the club forever. I cant beleive she embarrassed herself on facebook like that over brielle. What a loser. Who does that? When she was 21 and on a show it was funny now at 33 on a facebook group with 4k bitter losers its just sad.

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Her obsession with Corey and Brielle is so beyond creepy at this point I can’t believe she’s not embarrassed. She’s very sick in the head and that’s why she’s never alone with her kids there’s no way she’s mentally stable enough to be a mother. What a freak I don’t know how Brielle stays quiet I would’ve popped off a while ago. And those lashes are the worst I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe she proudly posts that shit. She can’t even post a picture of just her eyes without it being heavily filtered. I’m so tired of this girl she’s a certified whack job it’s not even funny anymore it’s sick.

• Heart
  • Wow

MzDeDa

Dear Tracy and Corey,

Jayden is not Skylar. Jayden has her own unique personality, just like Skylar and Julian have theirs. Stop trying to mold Jayden into another Skylar because it is going to back fire on you.

She is getting older and she is going to sense how you're treating her (if she hasn't already) and it is going to hurt her and and she is going to resent her siblings and you and she will be totally justified. If you two morons thought all of your children were going to be the same, then you deserve to be called morons and worse.

You two really don't have a clue but one day you will. The child you mistreat is the child you will have to rely on one day. The child you think will be the "bad-seed" will be the child to succeed and your "favorite(s)" will be the hot mess.

I am hoping for the best for that lil girl, I don't know her but if I did I'd take her in a flash. We have a rainbow in my family so she'd fit in.

**Side note to Ms. Scorpio:
Read Jayden's horoscope**

• Heart

Lustigy1989

Why would you post that your son is crying for 2 hours? That’s not normal.Shouldn’t she be trying to figure out why he’s crying so long? Does he have any way to communicate? That could be frustrating not being understood.Is he overstimulated? What an asshole she is.Truly a low life.

• Sick
  • Sad

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Lmaoooo i was about to say this. I guess Tracy never found where her kitchen was because she didn't satisfy her husband . 🤣
She don’t cook she Don’t clean now we watched her lose that ring🎶 That’s what karma she gets back after those responses. She was quick to call the girl desperate and a stalker when all she whines about is needing attention and needing to be told she’s beautiful fifty times a day🙄 Tequila Tracy is Tracy’s way of being a dumb ass and using an alter to blame.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
She is catholic, the girls are catholic (that’s why they had baptisms) and Julian is supposed to be brought up Jewish. They were supposed to intertwine the religions together so they “got the best of both worlds” that’s why they went for Easter
That's such an odd way to raise kids. Like, I dont get it. You can raise them in both cultures, but the whole 'he's the legacy baby and he is the only one to know the father's ...' I don't get it. She treats religion like a fashion accessory. I don't care about what religion people are / aren't. But it's so odd to me when people use it like that...

Gigi0380

VIP Member
1600266280854.png

They can be Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. They fit the description perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Peep someone on Club Baddie asked 20 hours ago and tagged Tracy asking for hair advice on their baby’s curly hair (unsure why they’d ask Tracy since her kids’ hair is always a mess but I digress)

shocker Tracy did not even answer. Why these sad pathetic women keep putting Tracy on a pedestal blows my mind. She only answers when there’s something in it for her, such as freebies or hair appointments. She’s so stuck up and thinks she’s better than everyone.

I’ve never seen her interact with her followers unless she is bashing Corey and Brielle or getting free handouts. And they still keep sending her Venmo money! Sorry but they deserve to be scammed at that point if they’re that stupid lol

• Heart

Anonymous1114

Went back to re-watch her videos of distance learning with sky, and she deleted them.

Also, I managed to grab this screenshot of her most recent story. A dig at Corey and Briel?
She's obsessed with them. Funny...in that same episode season 3 episode 21.. Mikey says Tracy stalked and harrassed all of his girlfriends after he and Tracy broke up. Pattern of behavior. She is a psychopath.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I just cringe so hard when I read her insta captions. “TREAT me like a game and I’ll show you how it’s P L A Y E D”
Tracy please transport yourself back to 2001 because clearly you’re still in high school.

has anyone ever heard how people who “peaked” in high school are losers now? That’s the prime example of Tracy, though idk if I’d consider it a good peak lol

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
A random thought: on the podcast, When discussing Brielle, Tracy said “it’s like single white - well not white - female.” And Jess was also saying “yeah, not white - like single female.” They made it a point to say that Brielle isn’t white.

Now, Jess is calling her a monkey in the Baddies FB group.

under normal circumstances,normal ppl,id think nothing, but with these two, and given Tracy’s history, I’m honestly wondering wth they meant with all this.

• Wow
  • Angry

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I have a few questions:

1. Who was the genius that leaked the wild buffalo's fat pics.

2. If tracy left Corey why is she so involved into seeing how many pics Brielle liked or who she's friends with. I thought she was over him. She should apperciate the fact that he has someone there for him when he was at his lowest point because we all know tracy wasn't.

3. Wheres her kids? I know they aren't sleeping because they are always up late. She needs to bring these kids to the actual house she introduced them to and let them live a stable life there. Theyve been hopping around from house to house all summer. She wants these kids to be normal but is the least normal person around them.

4. Not a question, but please if you are reading this for the love of God stop fucking saying you are handling these kids alone financially and physically. You are not you dont have a fuckin job that's why you are begging people for clothes on Instagram. Stop hating on Brielle cause shes got it together and you are a fuckin train wreck be an example for your kids. You left him you are over him. Stop going on social media worrying about him and brielle you low life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

bus

TRACY YOURE NOT GOING ABOUT THIS THE RIGHT WAY. WHO CARES IF SHE DIDNT SAY “hey I’m dating Corey” TO YOU FIRST. BRIELLE HAS DONE NOTHING. SHUT UP.
Big T only interacts with her followers WHEN IT SUITS HER NEEDS. Here’s a thought Ms. Maloney: maybe Brielle doesn’t want anything to do with you! Maybe, just maybe, she has no desire to “be cool with you”. Maybe Brielle isn’t a super-fan after all. Maybe Brielle simply liked a picture that Big T posted, along with liking other pictures (posted by other people) on Instagram? Big T’s over inflated sense of importance is sickening. Big T’s ego matches the size of her big ass. She’s a washed up has been. Big T has no career, no money, she’s not a good mother, filthy mouth, has a disgusting tongue, she’s an obnoxious drunk and last but not least: she is so incredibly INSECURE with what she looks like that she uses photo shop to turn herself into what she WISHES she looked like. For those reasons alone, any sane person with half a brain, wouldn’t want to associate with Big T on ANY level. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23