Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one thing I was wondering today, I was creeping on Jess’ twitter and looking at her tweets it’s clear she wouldn’t vote for trump. She had some anti trump tweets from what I could tell.

I’m very curious what she thinks about all of Trashy’s views. Now of course I’m not saying people with opposite views can’t be friends, but it just makes me consider the dynamic! For example if Tracy is yelling “covid ain’t real, masks don’t do tit” I wonder if Jess would speak her mind.

Reactions: 7
Sammy posted a story asking for costume ideas for her and Tracy. Then she said “don’t say dumb and dumber because I already suggested it and Tracy shot it down immediately” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like she’s moving to her parents beach house. Which i guess is fine. If they’re putting a Deaf child sign up, I’m pretty sure they have to be there full time.
Why they have a deaf chid sign in their garden? Sorry i am not from the states, maybe there is a reason?

Reactions: 2
Her answers to those questions are disgusting... it’s not even about being equal and a feminist , she’s just literally in absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why they have a deaf chid sign in their garden? Sorry i am not from the states, maybe there is a reason?
I am not from the states either so i read in comments apparently the city does it so that drivers are extra careful on that street since there is a deaf child who cant hear the cars coming. Tracy wrote to a commenter that her father got the city permits for her. Very strange she had it done at her parents street and not hers?🤔

Reactions: 11
It’s not, usually the signs are posted at the corner and since there are no sidewalks, it’s posted as close to the street as possible.

I am not from the states either so i read in comments apparently the city does it so that drivers are extra careful on that street since there is a deaf child who cant hear the cars coming. Tracy wrote to a commenter that her father got the city permits for her. Very strange she had it done at her parents street and not hers?🤔
According to her, it was her dad who “helped” her. My guess is that Trash wasn’t watching and Julian made a break and there was probably and incident so her dad took action.
Part of me also thinks that this is someone else’s sign and she found it and took a picture.

Reactions: 21
I'm confused. What do the kids pictures on the wall have to do with #makethatpulloutgameweak ?
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!

Reactions: 25
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!
But, why does she say she made his pullout game weak when we know that she planned those kids to be exactly 19 months apart each. She acts like she got pregnant 3 times on accident. She just loves to contradict herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I worry about that Skylar packing on the pounds only because of how Tracy is and she will make her so self conscious.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
But, why does she say she made his pullout game weak when we know that she planned those kids to be exactly 19 months apart each. She acts like she got pregnant 3 times on accident. She just loves to contradict herself.
Yes ! I meant to add that she is so selfish in general but with a comment like that she should be grateful she is so fertile there are people that struggle with fertility and spend years and thousands of dollars to even have one child

Reactions: 13

If you have to keep boasting about how great you are, it usually turns out to be the opposite, all talk. Obviously this was not good enough to Keep her husband, so she should stop. Can you imagine Corey seeing these posts and laughing because he knows it's not true?
:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.