Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post that your son is crying for 2 hours? That’s not normal.Shouldn’t she be trying to figure out why he’s crying so long? Does he have any way to communicate? That could be frustrating not being understood.Is he overstimulated? What an asshole she is.Truly a low life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Anyone see her story about teaching kids responsibility? I don’t know what’s worse her referring to Julian as “my deaf 2 year old” or the fact that she said he throws out his own diapers because he needs to learn accountability. Excuse me ma’am your whole life is a lie, if anyone needs to learn how to be held accountable it is most definitely you.
At this point I’m shocked she hasn’t told the girls they need to have jobs already.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say that my status has changed to “active member” and I am here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A5F615E4-B09E-4D24-B8B1-B2C5C394D33E.jpeg

😂😂 lol whoever has this please take out its stuffing, give it a brain, give it a heart, teach her how to cook and actually take care of her kids

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like he headed to daddy's for the weekend
thank god to be honest imagine that a little boy can sigh such a sigh of relief when he’s with coreys family he seems so happy I can’t take it anymore with her. I can’t let my kids cry for even a little bit without trying to figure out what’s wrong yet she flaunts it and I get it sometimes you have to let them cry it out or they are throwing a tantrum and your over it so it happens but I feel like she legit IGNORES them and she doesn’t even have them by herself FULL TIME

Reactions: 18
Why would you post that your son is crying for 2 hours? That’s not normal.Shouldn’t she be trying to figure out why he’s crying so long? Does he have any way to communicate? That could be frustrating not being understood.Is he overstimulated? What an asshole she is.Truly a low life.
He’s probably had it with being shuffled around between Cory, Tara, and Tracy’s “shore house” 🙄 Poor kid. Add in the deaf disability and I’m sure he’s frustrated beyond belief and cannot communicate properly because she never teachers and proper ASL.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
thank you all for seeing what I'm seeing. I was disgusted when she said Julian throws away his own diapers....this just shows her lack of accountability. he's 2 years old.... let him be a kid. i understand responsibility but thats too much. and to be honest... i believe it all to be a lie anyway.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.