Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy’s mom is still friends with Jackie and commenting on her pics 🤔🤔. Wonder how Trashy feels about that?
Jackie and mom run in the same shore circle. Ortley/ Lavalette is small. It’s book ended by Barneget Bay and Seaside (i grew up there every summer with my family’s beach condo until I was 16.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jackie looks amazing!
I know that this is a Tracy bashing place, but Jackie took the easy way out with gastric surgery. She says it was PPD and meds that caused her to gain a lot of weight, but what she doesn't say is that she is a HEAVY drinker. Her weight had more to do with the alcohol then it did with depression medication.

Jackie and mom run in the same shore circle. Ortley/ Lavalette is small. It’s book ended by Barneget Bay and Seaside (i grew up there every summer with my family’s beach condo until I was 16.)
Jackie also lives in East Hanover so Tracy's mom and her run in the same local circles in North Jersey as well as South.

They grew up together too. East Hanover is small. They share a high school with another town

Reactions: 3
This tit really pisses me off. I’ve been working the entire pandemic, I had no choice, but I’m in fear every single day. We’ve had 9 cases in my office. I leave my desk as little as possible and wear a mask when I do. Honestly idgaf if she photoshops herself to look anorexic but sharing this Is just ignorant and irresponsible. I know people who have had it and even one who had died, fully healthy before the virus got her. This is bull.

Why are you still here ??!?!?! Goooo away Big T. rex lover
Stfu. Because I care about laws I’m a Tracy lover? You can suck it actually. Would you want your medical info blasted? That’s for anyone. 🙄

Yeah her parents definitely knew Corey wasn’t “the one” for whatever reason. I mean - Tracy is an idiot. More concerned with appearances then anything really, Corey is her type (bad boy image with the tattoos and grey sweats 🙄) but it sounds like they weren’t a good match. He had to work 24/7 and come home to an ungrateful wife who can barely cook 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her parents wanted nothing to do with the clown show that is Tracy and the Jerseylicious “fame” & honestly I can’t say I blame them.
I think the fact he was Jewish is what bothered them. And even tho everything else you said is 100% fact, if being Jewish bugged them that’s pathetic.

but wait - i'm curious why they're not taking new people on the FB but are on the IG. is it bc of the Brielle post? what gets posted on the FB that they have to limit there but not on the IG???
They have it backwards. Because you can post freely on ig but they approve everything on Facebook before it’s posted and can reject if they want to. At least that’s how it was. I left about a month ago or more because of conspiracy theory posts that we’re getting through.

I know that this is a Tracy bashing place, but Jackie took the easy way out with gastric surgery. She says it was PPD and meds that caused her to gain a lot of weight, but what she doesn't say is that she is a HEAVY drinker. Her weight had more to do with the alcohol then it did with depression medication.

Jackie also lives in East Hanover so Tracy's mom and her run in the same local circles in North Jersey as well as South.
Agree to disagree I looked into weight loss surgery and it’s not easy, plus I know people who’ve had it and they have to work at it still. I didn’t do it, I’ve been losing the old fashioned way, scared of surgery, but it’s not an easy way out. Tracy should consider it, but she’d have to stop drinking. So I guess that’s a no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
This tit really pisses me off. I’ve been working the entire pandemic, I had no choice, but I’m in fear every single day. We’ve had 9 cases in my office. I leave my desk as little as possible and wear a mask when I do. Honestly idgaf if she photoshops herself to look anorexic but sharing this Is just ignorant and irresponsible. I know people who have had it and even one who had died, fully healthy before the virus got her. This is bull.

Stfu. Because I care about laws I’m a Tracy lover? You can suck it actually. Would you want your medical info blasted? That’s for anyone. 🙄

I think the fact he was Jewish is what bothered them. And even tho everything else you said is 100% fact, if being Jewish bugged them that’s pathetic.

They have it backwards. Because you can post freely on ig but they approve everything on Facebook before it’s posted and can reject if they want to. At least that’s how it was. I left about a month ago or more because of conspiracy theory posts that we’re getting through.
When you are in the mentality of “this is the only people you should associate with, have a relationship with.” They also should have had a problem with Sammy, who’s Jewish as well as Ashley. They should have a problem with Crystal cause she’s Egyptian, a problem with Julie cause she’s Russian... see where I am going with this?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When you are in the mentality of “this is the only people you should associate with, have a relationship with.” They also should have had a problem with Sammy, who’s Jewish as well as Ashley. They should have a problem with Crystal cause she’s Egyptian, a problem with Julie cause she’s Russian... see where I am going with this?
I don’t think they have problems with associating but he was a potential (at the time) father to their grandkids. And they go to that country club. I think it’s wrong to care. My kids can be with anyone any religion (except Scientology 😉). Its always seemed that Tracy wants to defy her parents. It’s the spoiled only girl thing I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Selective “outrage” ? If so, what else was it about Corey? I am sure the drug bust on Page Six didn’t help already strained relations. How bad is or was Coreys drug use?

Found these on the Dirty randomly. If they thought Big T. rex 🦖 was ugly, fat and had cankles then I’d LOVEEEEEEE for fans to see a current pic of her “cankle situation” lol 😝 🤢 Like don’t photoshop away 100+ lbs on every pic and maybe we wouldn’t be coming for you so hard 🤷🏼‍♀️
217B9B20-C33D-4254-A479-369DAECC23CD.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think they have problems with associating but he was a potential (at the time) father to their grandkids. And they go to that country club. I think it’s wrong to care. My kids can be with anyone any religion (except Scientology 😉). Its always seemed that Tracy wants to defy her parents. It’s the spoiled only girl thing I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Spoiled only girl here, and I am the most obedient sibling. I’m freaking 35 and I still take my mom’s opinion into consideration before I make any decisions. It’s not a spoiled thing with her it’s a lack of respect.

Reactions: 17
I personally think that her parents saw that corey was young and was fame/money hungry. The painted him in a bad color before even meeting him.

Agree to disagree I looked into weight loss surgery and it’s not easy, plus I know people who’ve had it and they have to work at it still. I didn’t do it, I’ve been losing the old fashioned way, scared of surgery, but it’s not an easy way out. Tracy should consider it, but she’d have to stop drinking. So I guess that’s a no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lol
There is no agree to disagree - Jackie took the easy way out with weight loss surgery. She was very similar to Tracey in that she did nothing with the kids outside of her couch or house. She is not into working out or getting physically fit. She gained a lot of weight due to drinking and decided to get the gastric sleeve instead of working on it herself.

Reactions: 5
There is no agree to disagree - Jackie took the easy way out with weight loss surgery. She was very similar to Tracey in that she did nothing with the kids outside of her couch or house. She is not into working out or getting physically fit. She gained a lot of weight due to drinking and decided to get the gastric sleeve instead of working on it herself.
Yes agree to disagree because I don’t see it that way. She admitted she had depression unlike Tracy who thinks the rest of the world is the issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Spoiled only girl here, and I am the most obedient sibling. I’m freaking 35 and I still take my mom’s opinion into consideration before I make any decisions. It’s not a spoiled thing with her it’s a lack of respect.
I meant with her not all spoiled only girls. Lol

Reactions: 2
My two cents. I may be wrong but I don't think Tracy's parents didn't approve of the relationship/marriage because Corey is Jewish. He said before the wedding they didn't approve of him. I wish they delved into it further, but they didn't. I've said this before, those two should have had intense premarital counseling. Neither one thought about their life after the wedding. Just wham, bam, married, kids !

Reactions: 8
Yes agree to disagree because I don’t see it that way. She admitted she had depression unlike Tracy who thinks the rest of the world is the issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I meant with her not all spoiled only girls. Lol
Oh no, I got that. Her behavior is beyond spoiled only girl. It’s vapid, narcissistic, and ignorance that makes her who she is and acts the way she acts.

Reactions: 9
She really does look like a ******. And it's because of her make up and hair. She's the type of girl that less is more. She looks better without so much make up and the ratty hair. I think Tracy was raised to be very spoiled and wasn't taught how to respect people. She is always yelling and demanding respect but fails to understand it goes both ways. No one will respect her if she doesn't respect them in return. Hence the entire situation with Brielle and Corey. Tracy uses being a Scorpio as justification for the way she is. Like grow up already. Who lives their entire life according to their zodiac sign?? All of her friends are enablers. She's fully aware of her flaws but will never learn and try to change for the better. And this is how she will ”raise” those kids. And her defense is always ”im teaching them how to defend themselves”. 🤦‍♀️

I'm assuming something is going on with the kids... Why would Tara still have them??? Let's all hope Corey is fighting back this lunatic. 🤞

Reactions: 10
Seems Tara has them but at tracys parents shore house? 🤔 odd. I wonder if tracy has just flat out said she cant handle all three on her own alone and tara offered to help? Odd.

Reactions: 6
She really does look like a ******. And it's because of her make up and hair. She's the type of girl that less is more. She looks better without so much make up and the ratty hair. I think Tracy was raised to be very spoiled and wasn't taught how to respect people. She is always yelling and demanding respect but fails to understand it goes both ways. No one will respect her if she doesn't respect them in return. Hence the entire situation with Brielle and Corey. Tracy uses being a Scorpio as justification for the way she is. Like grow up already. Who lives their entire life according to their zodiac sign?? All of her friends are enablers. She's fully aware of her flaws but will never learn and try to change for the better. And this is how she will ”raise” those kids. And her defense is always ”im teaching them how to defend themselves”. 🤦‍♀️

I'm assuming something is going on with the kids... Why would Tara still have them??? Let's all hope Corey is fighting back this lunatic. 🤞
He’s fighting but idk if he’s fighting her. He’s doing Celebrity Boxing. Ok she’s not a celebrity in the true sense of the word, so he sure isn’t one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didnt see Corey getting their wedding date covered. You can see it clear as day in his "celebrity boxing" post

Reactions: 6
I know I’m late but just because this thread is about Trashy doesn’t mean we shouldn’t talk about politics, social issues, things going on in the world, etc. We’re all adults and we can talk about those things and still be respectful. We could even teach or educate each other on certain topics while bringing things up in the thread. Tracy and her friends are clearly ignorant people so it’s hard not to bring those topics up. I don’t think anything should be off limits as long as we respect each other.
I respectfully disagree. I come here because I'm SiCK and TIRED of hearing about everything going on in the real world. Tattle is a nice break from that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seems Tara has them but at tracys parents shore house? 🤔 odd. I wonder if tracy has just flat out said she cant handle all three on her own alone and tara offered to help? Odd.
Tara is in Ortley but not at Tracey’s parents house.

Reactions: 4
He’s fighting but idk if he’s fighting her. He’s doing Celebrity Boxing. Ok she’s not a celebrity in the true sense of the word, so he sure isn’t one. 😂
Omg what!! Haha i don’t follow him and i requested him but he never approved me. I kinda think it’s hysterical that he’s doing that lmao

I respectfully disagree. I come here because I'm SiCK and TIRED of hearing about everything going on in the real world. Tattle is a nice break from that 🤷‍♀️
A-friggen-men 🙏🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.