Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in taras ig story with Julian in (shocker big T doesn’t have all 3 of her own offspring at once) the maloneys sign? Is Tara at her parents shore house? Tara girl stop being her glorified baby sitter and WAKE THE F UPPPPP

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can understand the simple basic food if the children have issues with eating other food(ie autistic children, food allergies, etc) but it has been proven they eat whatever and tracy is just lazy
Yeah she’s definitely lazy. It takes longer to preheat the over than to make a quick sandwich, cut up some fruit or veggies, serve them a cup of water.

Reactions: 8
She linked the water bottle she’s promoting instead
She drinks water?

Did anyone notice in taras ig story with Julian in (shocker big T doesn’t have all 3 of her own offspring at once) the maloneys sign? Is Tara at her parents shore house? Tara girl stop being her glorified baby sitter and WAKE THE F UPPPPP
I’m telling you, Tara has FOMO, she wants to make sure she’s included with Tracy and her friends. I’ve never seen her hang out with anyone besides her family except one girl with a kid she takes Skylar (not Jayden) to okay with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She took the sex toy post down!!
This could be part of her advertising package is leave it up for 24 hours, 48 hours, etc. someone posted the exact screenshot of her charges a while back, it was pretty absurd for a nobody like Trashy!

Reactions: 10
I honestly would rather be tortured than write that # knowing my family would see it 😧

SUCCESSFUL podcast???? 😂🤣😂 :rolleyes:
pr & marketing????😅😅😂😂🤣 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Mom of 3???? Biologically , yes. Hands on??? def not.
I know, hilarious :LOL: there's nothing tangeable here. Where are the degrees you earned at uni tracy? Your wages? Is all very airy fairy. Next she'll be telling us she's a CEO :rolleyes:
Let's get real, she's an unemployed single mother 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see her story about teaching kids responsibility? I don’t know what’s worse her referring to Julian as “my deaf 2 year old” or the fact that she said he throws out his own diapers because he needs to learn accountability. Excuse me ma’am your whole life is a lie, if anyone needs to learn how to be held accountable it is most definitely you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Its sad that she has time to respond to haters but barely to her fans. Why respond to that person saying oh from jerseylicious to sex toys why give them the time of day with a bunch of made up crap about a podcast and PR. Just ignore it and if it got to her then she should focus on going back to school or getting a job or being a better mother? She had soo many opportunities given to her and wasted them. All that money corey got in that settlement and not a thing to show for it

Reactions: 11
Poor Julian
If he's continually showing signs of distress shouldn't she be trying to find out why instead of posting this online? All this says to me is this poor kid isn't having his needs met but she seems to be asking for sympathy FOR HERSELF?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If he's continually showing signs of distress shouldn't she be trying to find out why instead of posting this online? All this says to me is this poor kid isn't having his needs met but she seems to be asking for sympathy FOR HERSELF?!
He can’t sign and neither can she, that’s the big problem. Poor baby has no other means of communication.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.