Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deba

I love how Kermit and Trashy act like they are soooo incredibly educated. Like these two are the airheads of the century, I’m sure Brielle is waaaay smarter than those 2 combined, especially given she works in the medical industry as a CMA
"Women" because tracy is the combined weight of two women.lol Jess should stop attacking Brielle, focus on her newborn and husband, stop kissing Big T's ass or she'll end up like her. Alone and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bless your heart that you thought I was arguing with you. You would know if I was haha. I responded back to you. If you didn’t want a response back then you shouldn’t have hit that reply button 🤭
Feel better? Go away. We don’t argue with each other here. We are here to talk about Trashbag Tray and her photoshopping nightmares. Yes, other topics come up but we DO NOT argue with each other.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Guess it's only time until they stop doing their little podcast. Blaming Covid😤 View attachment 246502
Trashy will never admit it’s because no one wants to listen to them talking about sex and dildos every episode and having no good content, so they’re losing listeners left and right.

If they’re losing sponsors, that’s their karma because they will promote therapists and then trashy will shit talk therapy. I hope those saddies stop throwing their money at patreon too, we all know Trashy and Kermit are con artists

and what happened to “I have a very successful podcast” lmao

• Haha
  • Heart

TeawitMe

If I were Tara.. I would make Big T and Corey face each other when they are doing the pickup/drop off with the kids. I'm Sorry, This isn't no little kids game. Both of them were married, made the decision to have children.. now act like adults and co-parent for the kids. Tara knows she'll see those kids regardless, she needs to stop being a doormat already. Let Tracy see him every other week face to face after her disgusting actions towards his new GF... I bet she'll be embarrassed.... maybe she'll cool down a bit? Then on top of that...she probably doesn't want him to see how much weight she has put on since he last saw her in person.... 💅

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
She did now...sorta...
You guys notice she can never be happy for anyone else. Just say congratulations obviously they’re engage no omg I’m so happy for my friend or congratulations my friends getting married just a picture of a Friends picture. Not a single congrats same with the baby picture could of just said something nice but it’s Tracy so obviously the post has to be about her. It must be so hard for her to be happy for others that’s why she never likes or congrats ppl on their posts. Why are ppl her friend? Imagine having a friend whose so self absorbed. It’s so weird for her to have siblings and be so shallow and self centered. She can’t even express her main love language makes sense why Corey would bolt. You get tired of giving what’s not returned.

It was and she knocks Jess for having interests outside of sex, alcohol, scary movies, being basic etc..:
Yeah cause we know she could never pick up a book to read it. Would interfere with her photoshopping and tik toks

• Heart

TeawitMe

LOL this is the content I've been waiting for... and it hasn't even reached the peak :ROFLMAO: 🍿 Big T is losing her fkn Shit

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I listen to a lot of podcasts and none of them have even mentioned COVID affecting their podcasts. They all come out with new episodes every week with plentyyy of sponsors. When you are ACTUALLY successful and not just self proclaimed successful like those two dimwits you will have no problem keeping a podcast afloat. If anything you should be more successful with the pandemic, more people home and listening. They are truly exhausting with the excuses.
The Bella Twins literally have newborns and are producing podcasts regularly... Trash and Mini Trash just don’t have content worth talking about.
Podcast ideas that would actually boost their listeners, but they would have to be painfully honest which I don’t think either of them are capable of, but:
Topics about PPD and PPA
Topics about weight gain after baby
Topics about married life after babies
Just tone down the sex talk and have conversations about things of substance and being relatable.
I wish I could say I don’t understand, but I do. They’re both just idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Beyondit

At this point a therapist couldn’t help Tracy. Ah could you guys imagine a therapist calling out her bullshit? Like Tracy why do insist on being Italian? Why do you photoshop so much? Do you realize leaving your children with other people for days isnt normal? “Tequila Tracy” isn't cute when your a 32 mother of 3. Notice how she keeps claiming the shore house?

wifey2019

Chatty Member
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!
She's "so good" in the bedroom and so adventurous, but not adventurous for anal. Not exactly the person who should be giving "sex advice" if you close yourself off from one form of it - in my opinion

Beyondit

Must be nice to be a part time mom who mooches off everyone. Its time to let go of that “Tequila Tracy” and be an adult. I would be embarrassed to ask anyone to watch my baby overnight, shows a lack of self awareness.

• Heart

MzDeDa

The best thing for Brielle to do is to ignore Tracy. Ignoring her will drive her insane. She wants a war on social media. What supposed to be grown woman with children does that ? She is sooooooo pressed about Brielle when she has her own messy-ass life to worry about. Ole Balloon-Head turns the most minute thing into a three-ring circus. Just when I think she can't sink any lower, KABAM !

Last edited:
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Putting up a venmo link, asking for babysitters CONSTANTLY , asking for free services and clothes to "model", living off of parents... no none of that is help. These are just the things we see on social media, we don't know what else she asks for in her everyday life.
Does she realize she posts her whole life and then she says the complete opposite?
She really believes she never ask for help. Lol.
Try being a full time working mom and asking someone to watch your kid while you pull 8+ hours at work kills me inside. How i feel guilty as fuck for wanting 1 day to myself to catch up on sleep or to just relax. Nope.

She really has ZERO idea what its like to be a full time mom and to work a full time job. None. So when she post shit like this it's bullshit. She does ask for help, she has publicly posted it on FB. We see it daily when Tara has all 3 kids. We see it when Tracy is away for 5 plus days partying.

• Heart

Beachbabe304

Did anyone else see a few days ago she posted a picture of Jess’s baby on her stories. She wrote something like “not my favorite onesie but look how beautiful she is”. I’ve been meaning to post this on here. Who would she write something like that?! Worry about dressing your own kids Tracy! She’s not your daughter, no one cares if you approve of her clothing. Newsflash! No one likes the gaudy ridiculous clothes you put your own kids in!

• Heart
  • Wow

MzDeDa

I recently started following Jackie on IG. That girl can cook. I like how she shares how she prepares meals too. For Ms. Thang to be a SAHM, she has the time to learn how to prepare nutritious meals for her kids. Those disgusting brussel sprouts are unappealing. The riced cauliflower and pasta could use protein added to it. I can only imagine the crappy meals Corey came home to. To eat well with Corey's family and return home to their mother's processed food is not good. Any dentist and pediatrician would tell her to knock it off with those damn bottles (that is just one thing). IDGAF what she says about the bottles "comforting" them. She better give 'em a baby doll or a damn blanket for comfort ! I said in a earlier post Skylar has her mother's body shape. They should all be involved in activities to burn energy instead of posing for Tracy's tacky pictures. Take them to the playground or park, teach them how to ride a bike. DO SOMETHING. The only thing she is doing is more harm than good to those poor kids.

• Heart

TeawitMe

How about the new video of Jaden on her story where Jayden has her T-shirt tied up into her crop top and Tracy asked her where she learned that… Jayden says daddy, mommy, Tata etc and Tracy says Why do you blame everyone around you for what you do? She just sassy shrugs and walks off lol cute but All I can think is… She’s learning it from you and Corey DUH 🙄 🤦‍♀️ 😔
Why do I feel like Tracy tied that?? it was way too perfect and tight for Jayden to do it herself. Also seemed rehearsed... is it just me ?? 🤔 😒

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why they have a deaf chid sign in their garden? Sorry i am not from the states, maybe there is a reason?
It’s not, usually the signs are posted at the corner and since there are no sidewalks, it’s posted as close to the street as possible.

I am not from the states either so i read in comments apparently the city does it so that drivers are extra careful on that street since there is a deaf child who cant hear the cars coming. Tracy wrote to a commenter that her father got the city permits for her. Very strange she had it done at her parents street and not hers?🤔
According to her, it was her dad who “helped” her. My guess is that Trash wasn’t watching and Julian made a break and there was probably and incident so her dad took action.
Part of me also thinks that this is someone else’s sign and she found it and took a picture.

Reactions: 21